Fairy Tail Training Camp

By haaazel10

Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizar... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Exciting Announcment
Chapter 2: Bus Ride
Chapter 3: Destination
Chapter 4: Surprises
Chapter 5: Perfect Sunset
Chapter 6: I'm Here For You
Chapter 7: Not Pleased
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Moonlight Walk
Chapter 10: A Challenge
Chapter 11: Partners
Chapter 12: Gift
Chapter 13: Paradise Resort
Chapter 14: Erza's Wrath
Chapter 15: Ballroom Dance
Chapter 16: Love Rivals
Chapter 17: Dates & Spies
Chapter 18: Something Precious
Chapter 19: Beach Troubles
Chapter 20: Picking Teams
Chapter 21: Painful Soccer
Chapter 22: A Delicious Treat
Chapter 23: Girls Night Out
Chapter 24: Memories
Chapter 25: Natsu Gets Destroyed
Chapter 26: Preparations
Chapter 27: Kinect Sports
Chapter 28: Truth or Dare
Chapter 29: Morning Plans
Chapter 30: The Perfect Moment
Chapter 31: Jellal's Confessions
Chapter 32: Change of Plans
Chapter 33: Night Swimming
Chapter 34: Ice Skating
Chapter 35: The Fight
Chapter 36: Lighten Up
Chapter 37: Waterfall Confessions
Chapter 38: Party Planning
Chapter 39: Heartbroken
Chapter 40: Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 41: Conquering Fears
Chapter 42: Finally!
Chapter 43: Worth It
Chapter 44: Complicated
Chapter 45: The Master Plan
Chapter 46: The Interview
Chapter 47: Beautiful
Chapter 48: Make Ups & Stuffed Animals
Chapter 49: Let The Prank War Begin
Extra Chapter: Halloween Special
Chapter 50: Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 51: We're Done
Chapter 52: Always
Chapter 53: Together
Chapter 55: Home
Wrapping Up
Epilogue
Undying Love - FTTC Sequel

Chapter 54: The Last Day

4.8K 143 66
By haaazel10

Hey everyone!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then I hope you had a great Thursday.

Then of course there was Black Friday. How was that? Did anyone go for the sales?

I couldn't because I was too busy being sick, but I'm definitely going next year. Unless I get sick again.

Anyways, onto the second to last chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

We sat around the kitchen table, eating our breakfast, and chatting away, as today was our last full day here.

Tomorrow we would be heading back to the guild, to continue our daily lives.

Ever since yesterday, Mira had been extremely happy because her main shipments were together.

She also seemed calmer, probably because she wasn't running all over the place, making plans to help bring people together.

Although Mira's plans were annoying, I have to admit, she did help get everyone together.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mira stood up and clapped her hands.

Everyone brought their attention to her.

"So as you guys know, today is our last full day here, and so we're going to do something special," Mira said. "We're leaving in an hour, so be ready."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise," Mira said.

It always was.

After breakfast, we changed, and headed down to the lobby, and out the resort, where there were cars waiting for us.

We arrived at our destination, where ever it was, about thirty minutes later.

The first thing I noticed when I stepped out of the car was a helicopter about twenty feet away.

As I looked around, I saw many more of them, forming a circle.

"One for each couple," Mira announced.

She and Laxus climbed into the one in front of the car, and it started to take off.

I wrapped my hand around Lucy's, and ran to the closest helicopter, helping her into it, and then jumping on myself.

Once everyone had gotten into their helicopters, the pilots rose up until the ground was just a thin line amongst the buildings.

Then, with Mira's helicopter in front, the helicopters started flying.

To where? I had no idea.

But I was too busy looking down below, where it looked like the city was just a model, and I was towering over it.

I grabbed a handle on the wall, and jumped, so I was only halfway inside the helicopter.

I looked down and grinned. Now this was a memorable moment.

"What are you doing, Natsu?" Lucy asked, sliding closer.

"Making memories," I said, looking back at her.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"It would be my honor, Ms. Heartfillia," I said, with a mini-bow.

Lucy laughed, and grabbed the handle. I grabbed her waist, as she jumped so she was also only halfway in the air.

Her vanilla scent filled my nose, as I pulled her closer.

"Woohoo!" I exclaimed.

I looked around us, and noticed that Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, and Levy were doing the same thing as us.

I gave them a thumbs up, and they gave me one back.

But as I looked around, I didn't see Jellal and Erza anywhere.

"Now this is called living life to the fullest!" Jellal's voice exclaimed.

I turned around, to see Jellal and Erza sitting on top of their helicopter, a golden orb surrounding it.

I grinned. That was so cool.

"Hey Erza!" I yelled.

Erza looked around, and then locked her eyes with mine.

"We're joining you," I informed her, and she gave me a thumbs up.

Lucy looked back at me, with a confused expression.

"Joining her where?" she asked.

I pointed to where Jellal and Erza were. When Lucy realized what I meant, her eyes widened, and she stared at me.

"Are you crazy?" she asked, rhetorically.

"Yes!" I yelled over the wind. "Do you trust me, Luce?"

"Of course," she yelled back.

"Then don't worry," I said, grinning.

I summoned fire beneath me, and I wrapped both of my arms around Lucy's waist, as we rose up to the top of the helicopter.

I created an invisible fire bubble around the helicopter for safety, and then sat down with Lucy in front of me.

"How'd you do that?" Lucy asked, staring at me.

I shrugged. "Magic."

Lucy laughed, and then faced forward. "It's even more beautiful from up here!"

Her hair flew back, and as she turned around to face me, I saw a twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes, the sun shining on her face, making her skin look golden.

"Yeah. Yeah it is," I said, staring at her.

She must've not noticed me staring at her, because she put her arms in the air and yelled, "Wooohoooo!"

When I finally managed to take my eyes off of Luce, I noticed that the others had also climbed on top of their helicopters.

Lucy waved to the other girls, who waved back.

After a few more minutes of flying, the helicopter slowed down, and started to descend to what seemed like a park.

As we got closer to the ground, I realized just how large the park was. It was gigantic.

Once we landed, I jumped off the top of the helicopter, and put my arms out in front of me.

"Jump Luce!" I yelled, as Lucy stood up.

Without hesitation, she jumped, and I caught her flawlessly.

"It's a good thing you caught me," Lucy said, looking up at me.

"I'll always catch you," I said, sincerely.

"Since when did you become so romantic?" she asked, with a laugh.

"I guess you have that effect on me," I said, with a wink.

"Have you been hanging out with Loki? You've started flirting," Lucy said, laughing.

"Speaking of me," said a familiar voice.

Loki appeared in front of us, and I put Lucy down.

"Hey Loki," Lucy greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I had to stop by and congratulate you, Lucy," Loki said.

"Aw thanks," she said, giving Loki a hug.

"You two look great together, by the way," he said.

"We do, don't we?" I said, wrapping my hand around Lucy's.

"You do," Mira agreed, walking up to us.

"Hey Mira," Loki said.

"Loki! It's a good thing you're here, I needed to discuss some plans about Rowen with you," Mira said, giving him a hug.

"That's the other reason I'm here," Loki said.

"Wait a second," Lucy said. "Loki, you helped Mira with her plans?"

"Of course. After all, Mira and I are the masters at this," he said.

"How do you think Mira knew that Lucy was by the bridge the other day?" Loki asked. "And who do you think helped come up with the truths and dares?"

"I thought it was just Mira, Laxus, Lisanna, and Happy," Lucy said.

"That's what we wanted you to think," Mira said, smirking.

"Success!" Loki exclaimed, giving Mira a high-five.

Happy flew over to us, and landed on my head, sitting down.

"Hey Happy," Loki greeted.

"Hey Loki!" Happy exclaimed. "Congrats on getting most of our ships together!"

"You too," Loki said, giving him a high-five.

"When did you guys even make the plans?" I asked. "We never noticed that any of you were missing."

"That's because we're masters at it," Happy said.

"Exactly," Mira said.

"Mira!" Laxus called.

"I gotta go," Mira said. "Are you coming, Loki?"

"Sure," Loki said. "See you guys later."

We said our goodbyes to Loki, before heading over to the lake, where the others were.

Gajeel lifted Levy onto his shoulders, and ran into the lake. Gray and Juvia were already in the lake. Erza and Jellal were having some sort of competition, though I couldn't tell exactly what it was.

A few feet away from us, Romeo took Wendy's hand, and lead her into the lake, assuring her that it wasn't cold.

Happy flew above us with Carla and PantherLily.

I looked at the lake, and then at Lucy, who was admiring the scenery. I gained an evil twinkle in my eyes.

I quietly snuck up behind Lucy, and grabbed her waist, lifting her up, so she was facing me.

"Hey Luce," I said, grinning.

"Natsu don't you da-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence, because I threw her into the lake, laughing.

After about a minute, I stopped laughing, and noticed that Lucy still hadn't come up, and the others had also disappeared.

"Luce?" I yelled, running into the lake. "Where are you?"

Please tell me she can swim.

"Lucy!" I yelled louder.

If something happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Just then, someone pushed my head below the water, and then sat on my back, so I was completely underwater.

I tried to swim, but I was stuck. After two minutes, I was finally let off, and I jumped up, gasping for air.

There Lucy was, laughing, and giving a high five to Juvia.

"What the heck?" I said, looking around.

"That's called payback," Lucy said. "When I was underwater, I found Juvia, who helped me keep you underwater."

"I have to say Luce, that wasn't bad," I said. "But the next time you want to pay me back, do it in a way so I don't worry about losing you."

"On a scale of one to ten, how worried were you?" Levy asked, coming up to us.

She was still sitting on Gajeel's shoulders.

"A million," I said, my eyes locking with Lucy's.

"I'm sorry, Natsu. I didn't think you'd be that worried," Lucy said, swimming towards me.

"Of course I would be. You're my girlfriend, and I love you way more than you know, Luce. If something actually happened to you, I don't know what I would've done," I said, giving her a hug.

She put her forehead on my chest. "I'm sorry."

I rubbed her back. "It's okay. I'm just glad it was nothing more than a prank."

I pulled away from her and grinned. "Now then, let's have some real fun!"

"What are we going to do?" Lucy asked.

I thought for a second, and then an idea popped in my head.

I whispered the idea to Juvia, and she nodded.

Juvia spread her arms, and summoned two walls made of water. In front of them, she summoned dozens of water balls on each side, stacked up.

"Gray!" Juvia called.

Gray swam over to us. "Yeah?"

Juvia pointed to the fort she had set up, and Gray nodded. He made the walls ice, and then created a floor, but left the water balls as they were.

"Thanks for the assist," Juvia said, pecking his cheek.

"No problem," he said. "So I'm guessing we're having a water ball fight?"

Juvia nodded. "Natsu's idea."

"Not bad, Pyro," Gray said.

"I try," I said, with a shrug.

"I've never had a water ball fight before," Lucy said, excitement filling her voice.

"Well you're about to have the time of your life," Gray said. "So be ready."

"You've had one before?" Lucy asked him.

"Yeah," Gray agreed.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I said. "Let's go!"

We all swam over to the forts, splitting into teams. The others also joined us, so there were eight people on each team.

Time flew by as we threw water balls at each other, enhancing them with our magic, discussed tactics on beating the other team, and laughed.

After two rounds, we took a break, and I sat on the edge of the iced floor, letting my legs dangle in the water.

"Here," Lucy said, handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks," I said, opening it, and taking a sip.

She sat down next to me, copying my position. Her eyes seemed to shine brighter and her smile seemed bigger than usual.

"Gray was right," Lucy said, looking at me. "I'm having the time of my life."

"Me too," I said, grinning. "It's always fun to beat Ice Princess."

Lucy laughed. "You two are way too competitive for your own good."

"I was born competitive," I said.

"I don't doubt that."

After that, a peaceful silence washed over us.

As Lucy placed her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my hand around hers, I couldn't help but smile at how amazing this felt.

It was like we were in our own perfect little bubble.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, did anyone expect Loki to be helping Mira with her plans? I honestly can't remember if Loki has appeared in this story yet, but this was planned from the very start.

Because Loki is the king.

Also, has anyone ever been in a helicopter before? I haven't, but if I ever get the chance to go in one, I definitely will.

Update: The next and final chapter will be released on Monday :)

~Haazzel10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 4 23
Started:2/5/24 (started writing 2/19/23) Ended:? Lucy is a new collage student who transfers to fairy tail university, though the campus is big the...
5.4K 110 18
{[Fairy Tail]} (Don't read this unless you like cringe. Thanks) (First fanfiction - 2017?) Hiya! So, this is my top OTP's in Fairy Tail! Not a one sh...
2.3M 82.4K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
130K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Follow the adorable and cute story of Fairy Tail as they enter a beach resort... The trip was meant to be unharmful, designed to congrat...