Sonic: Wrath of Dr. Ladimir

By Starjoel

Available only on Wattpad. STORY COMPLETED Sonic and Eggman are forced to team up when a new enemy threats th... More

Ch. 1: Dr. Ladimir
Ch. 2: Welcome back Sonic
Ch. 3: Dr. Ladimir strikes
Ch. 4: Archenemies united
Ch. 5: The Egg Emperor Reborn
Ch. 6: The second attack
Ch. 7: Scourge the Hedgehog
Ch. 8: Madness Escape
Ch. 9: Battle of Robots
Ch. 10: The Mystic Palace
Ch. 11: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (1st fight)
Ch. 12: Beyond Dimensions
Ch. 13: Dr. Ladimir's Plans
Ch. 14: It has Begun
Ch. 15: Against the Clock
Ch. 16: Sonic vs Dr. Ladimir (2nd fight)
Ch. 17: Return of the Super Hedgehogs
The Finale: Super Sonic vs. Eggman

A Song to Close the Book

33 4 0
By Starjoel

If you're reading this, then you've just finished reading my story. I want to thank you for supporting my story. Sorry if I took so long updating the chapters, Life does not let me write sometimes.

I'm really happy that I could write a fan fiction about one of my favorite characters in the gaming industry: Sonic the Hedgehog. I hope that you liked my story and that you will share it with you're friends and families.

To conclude this book, I'll leave you a video with one of my favorite songs in the Sonic franchise. You might as well hear it before: is called Endless possibilities by Jaret Reddick, and the game where it debuted is called Sonic Unleashed.

I don't own any rights of the video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 14 11
After fighting against Dr. Eggman, Sonic is blamed for causing mayhem thanks to a mysterious hedgehog. The same mysterious hedgehog teams up with Egg...
67.3K 1.9K 19
"Opposites attract" said no one ever. Amy rose is a happy and excited girl that chases Sonic on the daily. Unlike Shadow, who is a quiet guy, able...
54.3K 1.7K 30
Shadow has come back to earth to find it has been taken over by nothing but plant life. And Amy ready to comite suicide!! After saving her they set o...
147K 3.4K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...