After 2

By imaginator1D

This is the sequel (continuation) of After. Hardin and Tessa's relationship will be tested in ways she never... More

Welcome to the After world 2.0!
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Chapter 110
Chapter 111.
Chapter 112.
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115.
Chapter 116.
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 119.
Chapter 120.
Chapter 121.
Chapter 122.
Chapter 123.
Chapter 124.
Chapter 125.
Chapter 126.
Chapter 127.
Chapter 128.
Chapter 129.
Chapter 130.
Chapter 131.
Chapter 132.
Chapter 133.
Chapter 134.
Chapter 135.
Chapter 136.
Chapter 137.
Chapter 138.
Chapter 139.
Chapter 140.
Chapter 141.
Chapter 142.
Chapter 143.
Chapter 144.
Chapter 145.
Chapter 146.
Chapter 147.
Chapter 148.
Chapter 149.
Chapter 150.
Chapter 151.
Chapter 152.
Chapter 153.
Chapter 154.
Chapter 155.
Chapter 156.
Chapter 157.
Chapter 158.
Chapter 159.
Chapter 160.
Chapter 161.
Chapter 162.
Chapter 163.
Chapter 164.
Chapter 165.
Chapter 166.
Chapter 167.
Chapter 168.
Chapter 169.
Chapter 170.
Chapter 171.
Chapter 172.
Chapter 173.
Chapter 174.
Chapter 175.
Chapter 176.
Chapter 177.
Chapter 178.
Chapter 179.
Chapter 180.
Chapter 181.
Chapter 182.
Chapter 183.
Chapter 184.
Chapter 185.
Chapter 186.
Chapter 187.
Chapter 188.
Chapter 189.
Chapter 190.
Chapter 191.
Chapter 192.
Chapter 193.
Chapter 194.
Chapter 195.
Chapter 196.
Chapter 197.
Chapter 198.
Chapter 199.

Chapter 113.

6.5M 95.7K 66.7K
By imaginator1D

The moment Hardin's lips touch mine, my body ignites. I moan into his mouth and I am rewarded with an equally feverish moan from Hardin. My fingers thread through his hair and tug harder, not able to control myself or my need for him. I know he is holding back and it's driving me crazy, both in a good way and bad. My hands move from his hair down to the hem of his black t-shirt, gripping the fabric and pulling it up and over his head.  The second the kiss breaks, Hardin leans back slightly.

"Tessa.." He pleas.

"Hardin.." I counter and run my fingertips over his inked skin. I have missed the way his hard muscles strain against his skin, the way the intricate black ink swirls and decorates his perfect body.

"I can't take advantage of you." He moans as I swipe my tongue over his bottom lip.

"You aren't. Just stop talking." I half laugh and he groans as my hand reaches down to palm him through his jeans.

I know that he can't resist me and that pleases me more than it should. I never thought I would be in a situation with Hardin where I have all the control, it's amusing really the way we have switched roles. He is so hard and so turned on, I climb off of him and reach for his zipper.

Hardin's POV.

Her small hands reach down to unbutton and unzip my jeans. My mind is racing and I know how wrong this is but I can't help it. I want her, need her. Long for her. I have to have her and she gave me to option to leave or fuck her and there is no way I am leaving her if I have another option, any other option. The words that came out of her mouth sounded so unnatural falling from her full lips, so strange but so hot.

When my pants reach my ankles I shake my head. I am not thinking clearly, I am not thinking rationally. I am wasted, completely gone for this usually sweet, now wild woman that I love more than I can stand.

"Wait.." I say again. I don't want her to stop but I have to at least put up a little fight so I can ease my guilt.

"No.. no waiting. I have waited enough." Her voice is soft and teasing as she pulls my boxers down and grips me in her hand.

"Fuck Tessa.. " I can't stop her. I am not sure if I could even if I wanted to. She needs this, needs me, and drunk or not I am selfish enough to take it if this is the only way I can have her want me.

She drops to her knees in front of me and takes me into her mouth. "I.." I can't even form a sentence.

When I look down at her she looks up at me, batting her lashes. Fuck she looks like an angel and the devil at once, so sweet and so god damn dirty as she works her tongue around me, swirling and flicking.

"Does that feel good?" She smirks and I almost come from her words.

I nod, unable to speak, as she hollows her cheeks and sucks harder. Taking more of me into her sweet mouth.

I don't know when she will stop, and as much as I don't want her to stop, I want to touch her. To feel her.

"Stop." I beg and gently push her back by her shoulder.

She shakes her head and tortures me by moving her head up and down at a dangerous speed.

"Tessa.. please." I moan and she laughs, sending a deep vibration through me and luckily she stops. If she wouldn't have, I would have came down her throat.

"You just taste so good." She smiles and wipes her now swollen lips with the back of her hand.

"Fuck, where did this dirty mouth of yours come from?" I ask her as she gets up off of her knees.

"I don't know.. I always think these things I just never have the balls to say them." She says and moves towards the bed.

I almost laugh from her saying the word "balls" it's so unlike her but tonight she is in charge and she knows it. I can tell she is enjoying this, having me at her complete and utter mercy.

This dress she has on is enough for any man to be at her mercy. The way the fabric clings to her every curve, every dip in her flawless skin, is the sexist thing I have seen. That is, until she pulls it over her head, tossing it at me playfully. I can literally feel my eyes trying to pop out of my head when I take her body in. The white lace of her bra is barely holding her full breasts inside and her  matching panties are bunched up on one side, revealing the soft skin between her hip and pubic bones. She loves to be kissed there, even though I know she is embarrassed by the thin almost transparent white lines on her skin. I have no idea why, she is flawless to me, marks and all.

"Your turn." She smiles and lets her heels hit the end of the bed before she falls backwards onto the mattress.

I have been dreaming of this since the day she left me, I didn't think it would ever happen again and now that it is I know that I need to pay attention to every detail because it probably won't happen again.

"Do I need to start myself?" She teases and raises her brow at me. Christ she is insatiable right now.

I don't answer her, instead I join her on the bed. I sit next to her legs and she impatiently tugs at her panties. I move her hands away and pull them down for her.

"I have missed you so much." I tell her and she grabs my hair in her hand and pushes my head down where she wants it. I shake my head but give in, pressing my lips against her. She whines and squirms under my tongue as I pay extra attention to her most sensitive bundle of nerves. I know how much she loves this, I remember the first time I touched her she had asked "What is that?" Her innocence was and still is such a turn on for me.

"Oh my god, Hardin." She moans. I have missed that sound. Normally I would say something about how wet she is, how ready, but I can't find the words. I am too consumed by her moans and hands gripping the sheets from the pleasure I am giving her. I slip one finger inside of her, sliding in and out and she whimpers.

"More Hardin, please more." She begs and I give her what she wants. I circle and curl both fingers inside of her before pulling them out and giving her my tongue. I notice her legs stiffening, the way they always do when she is close. I pull back to watch my fingers rub over her, quickly from side to side and she screams, literally screams my name as she comes all over my fingers. I stare at her, taking in every detail, the way her eyes screw shut, the way her mouth forms and almost perfect O, the way her chest and cheeks flush a light pink as she comes. I love her, fuck do I love her. I can't help but slide them into my mouth after she finishes, she tastes so good, so much better than anyone else.

The rapid rising and falling of her chest distracts me and her eyes fly open. Her beautiful face holds a huge grin and I can't help but smile as she hooks her finger to tell me to come closer.

"Do you have a condom?" She asks in my ear as I lean onto the bed.

"Yea.." I answer lowly. A frown takes over the smile and I hope she doesn't think too much into this.

"It's just a habit." I admit truthfully.

"Don't care." She mumbles and looks over at my jeans on the floor. She sits up and grabs them, digging in the pockets until she finds what she is looking for. She tosses the jeans back on the floor and hands me the condom.

I reluctantly grab it from her and make eye contact.

"You're sure?" I ask for the twentieth time.

"Yes, if you ask again I will go down to Trevor's room with your condom." She barks and I lower my eyes at her. She is ruthless tonight but I know if I argue with her, she will send me packing.

I know she wouldn't actually do that.. well I don't think she would at least. I can't imagine her with anyone but me. Maybe because it would kill me. My heart begins to race as I picture her with Trevor, my blood heating and my temper rising.

"Have it your way then, he wil.." She starts to say but I cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that." I growl at her and feel her lips pull into a smile under my hand. I know this isn't healthy, her antagonizing me this way and me fucking her while she is drunk but I can't help it. I can't deny her when I know she wants me, and there is the chance.. the small chance that if she is reminded of what we have together she will give me another chance. I remove my hand from her mouth and tear open the condom. As soon as I slide it over me, she climbs onto my lap.

"I want to do it this way first." She suggests, gripping me again before she lowers herself onto me. I let out a sigh full of defeat and pleasure as he rolls her hips against mine. She moves herself slowly in circles, creating the sweetest rhythm. I know I won't last long, I have been deprived from her for too long. The only relief I have gotten is from myself while imagining it was her.

"Talk to me Hardin, talk to me like you used to." She moans and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. I hate the way she says "used to" like it was so long ago.

I lift off the bed slightly to meet her movements and bring my mouth to her ear.

"You like when I say filthy things to you don't you?" I breath and she moans.

"Answer me." I say and she shakes her head yes.

"I knew you did, you try to act all innocent but I know better." I say and nip at her neck. My self control has diminished and I suck her skin harshly, making sure to leave a mark for everyone to see. For Trevor to see.

"You know I am the only one who can make you feel like this.. you know no one else can make you scream the way I can.. no one knows exactly where to touch you like I do." I say and reach down to rub her where our bodies are connected.

"Oh god.." She purrs.

"Say it Tessa, say that I am the only one." I rub harsher and move my hips to thrust into her while she is still moving on her own.

"You are."

"I'm what?" I ask her. I need to hear her say it, even if she is lying. My desperation for her terrifies me.

I grab her hips and flip us over, me hovering over her and she shrieks as I pound into her. Harder than ever before. Her soft skin is glistening with sweat and she looks absolutely delicious.

"You're the only one..Hardin.. the only.." She says and I watch her come undone beneath me. Her words are all I needed to find my own release and she rakes her nails down my back as I spill into the condom and collapse on top of her.

"I love you." I tell her and try to look at her but she looks away.

"Shh.." She says and touches her fingers to my lips.

"I can't just shhh." I tell her as I roll off of her.

"We need to talk about this." I say and she groans.

"Not right now, I have to be up in three hours. Let's just sleep." She requests.

"Sleep?" I ask her.

"Yes, sleep. Please." She says and wraps her arm around my waist. Her holding me feels better than the sex we just had and the idea of sleeping in the same bed as her thrills me, it has been too long.

"Okay." I give in and kiss her forehead. She flinches slightly but I know she is too exhausted to fight me.

"I love you." I tell her again but she ignores it.

Our relationship or whatever this is has done a complete turn around in just one night. I have suddenly become everything I was terrified of being and she has complete control of me. She could make me the happiest man on earth, or she could crush me with one word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790M 9.4M 99
The passionate story of Tessa and Hardin continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.
975K 20.3K 94
A year and a half has gone past after the boys set Tessa free, management is now persuading Niall to go on a relationship for publicity, has Niall fo...
2.8K 55 15
Sequel to You Want Me. I suggest reading You Want Me before but you don't have to.
77.7K 3.1K 28
Louis meets his favorite celebrity. *Sequel to Texting Harry Styles*