After 2

By imaginator1D

This is the sequel (continuation) of After. Hardin and Tessa's relationship will be tested in ways she never... More

Welcome to the After world 2.0!
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Chapter 110
Chapter 111.
Chapter 113.
Chapter 114.
Chapter 115.
Chapter 116.
Chapter 117.
Chapter 118.
Chapter 119.
Chapter 120.
Chapter 121.
Chapter 122.
Chapter 123.
Chapter 124.
Chapter 125.
Chapter 126.
Chapter 127.
Chapter 128.
Chapter 129.
Chapter 130.
Chapter 131.
Chapter 132.
Chapter 133.
Chapter 134.
Chapter 135.
Chapter 136.
Chapter 137.
Chapter 138.
Chapter 139.
Chapter 140.
Chapter 141.
Chapter 142.
Chapter 143.
Chapter 144.
Chapter 145.
Chapter 146.
Chapter 147.
Chapter 148.
Chapter 149.
Chapter 150.
Chapter 151.
Chapter 152.
Chapter 153.
Chapter 154.
Chapter 155.
Chapter 156.
Chapter 157.
Chapter 158.
Chapter 159.
Chapter 160.
Chapter 161.
Chapter 162.
Chapter 163.
Chapter 164.
Chapter 165.
Chapter 166.
Chapter 167.
Chapter 168.
Chapter 169.
Chapter 170.
Chapter 171.
Chapter 172.
Chapter 173.
Chapter 174.
Chapter 175.
Chapter 176.
Chapter 177.
Chapter 178.
Chapter 179.
Chapter 180.
Chapter 181.
Chapter 182.
Chapter 183.
Chapter 184.
Chapter 185.
Chapter 186.
Chapter 187.
Chapter 188.
Chapter 189.
Chapter 190.
Chapter 191.
Chapter 192.
Chapter 193.
Chapter 194.
Chapter 195.
Chapter 196.
Chapter 197.
Chapter 198.
Chapter 199.

Chapter 112.

5.7M 91K 63.4K
By imaginator1D

"God, I am coming!" I shout on my way to the door.

I glance at the clock on the desk, it is almost four in the morning. Who the hell is it? Even in my drunken state, my mind begins to race. What If it is Hardin? Its been over three hours since I drunk dialed him but how would he find me? When I swing the door open, I find Trevor standing at the door. Disappointment stings in my chest and I wipe my eyes. I feel just as drunk now as I did when I laid down.

"Sorry for waking you but you but do you have my phone?" He asks. What?

"Huh?" I say and back into the room so he can enter.

"I think our phones got switched, I have yours and I think you grabbed mine on accident." He tells me and holds my phone out in his palm.

"I was going to wait until the morning but yours just wouldn't stop ringing and ringing." He tells me.

"Oh." Is all I say, I walk over and open my purse. Sure enough Trevor's phone is sitting on top of my wallet.

"I'm sorry I must have grabbed yours in the car." I apologize and hand it to him.

"It's okay. I am really sorry for waking you up. Your the only woman I know who looks just as beautiful when she wakes up as she did.." He is cut off by banging at the door.

"What the hell is this? Party in Tessa's room?" I yell and stomp to the door. It's probably a hotel employee complaining from the noise of Trevor banging on my door so late.. then again I don't think he was actually banging as loud as I thought.

Whoever is at the door begins to pound their fist on the door, they aren't happy.

"Tessa! Open this damn door!!" Hardin's voice booms through the barrier and I stop in my tracks.

Trevor's face pales slightly and I actually feel bad for him. Hardin finding him in my room won't go over well, regardless of what he came for.

"Hide in the bathroom." I say to Trevor and his eyes widen.

"What? I can't hide in the bathroom." He says and I realize how ridiculous that idea is.

"Open the fucking door!" Hardin yells again and I hear his foot hit the door. repeatedly.

I look at Trevor again before opening the door, trying to memorize his handsome face before Hardin mutilates it.

"I am coming!" I yell back at him and open the door halfway to find a fuming Hardin, dressed in all black. Instead of his thick boots he is wearing plain black converse. I've never seen him in any shoes except his boots, I like these new shoes. I am getting distracted.

 He pushes the door open and goes right for Trevor but I grab his shirt to stop him.

"You think you can get her drunk and come in her fucking hotel room!" Hardin screams at him and tries to move forward. I know he isn't trying as much as he could because I would surely be on the floor, not holding him by his thin shirt.

"I wasn't.. I" Trevor begins.

"Hardin stop it! You can't go around beating people up!" I shout and tug at his shirt.

"Yes.. I can though!" He says loudly.

"Trevor, go back to your room so I can talk some sense into him. I am sorry for his crazy ass behavior." I say and Trevor almost laughs at my word choice but one look from Hardin silences him.

"Crazy ass behavior?" Hardin turns to me as Trevor leaves the room.

"Yes crazy! You can't just show up here and barge in my room trying to beat Trevor up." I tell him.

"He shouldn't have been in here. Why was he in here? Why are you still dressed? And fuck where did that dress come from?" He says eyeing my body. I ignore the heat stirring in my belly.

"He came to get his phone because I took it on accident. And.. I can't remember any of the other questions you just asked." I admit.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have drank so much." He scolds me.

"I will drink what and when I want. Thank you." I challenge him and he rolls his eyes.

"You're annoying when you're drunk." He says and sits down on the chair.

"You're annoying when you're ..everything. And who said you could sit down?" I huff, crossing my arms.

"I can't believe he was in your room." Hardin says.

"I can't believe you are in my room." I counter.

"Did you fuck him?"

"What? How dare you even ask me that!" I shout. God Hardin looks so hot right now.

"Answer the question."

"No, you asshole. Of course I didn't."

"Were you going to? Do you want to?"

"Oh my god Hardin! You are insane!" I shake my head.

"Well then why are you still dressed?"

"Because I didn't feel like getting undressed.. and don't you think if I would have had sex with someone I wouldn't be fully dressed?" I roll my eyes.

"Besides, it's none of your business who I have sex with. Maybe I did have sex with him, maybe I had sex with someone else? You will never know." The corners of my mouth threaten a smile but force a straight expression.

My words have the intended effect and Hardin turns the chair to face me head on and glares at me.

"What did you just say?" He barks.

This is much more fun than I thought it would be. I like being drunk around Hardin because I say things without thinking and everything seems funny.

"You heard me.. maybe I let the guy at the club take me into the bathroom." I say and stand up from the bed, moving towards Hardin. His chest rises and falls rapidly and if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"Maybe Trevor took me on this bed." I say and look back at the bed.

"Shut up. Shut up now Tessa." Hardin warns me and I laugh. I feel empowered, I feel strong and I feel like ripping Hardin's shirt off of him.

'What's wrong Hardin? You don't like the idea of Trevor's hands all over my body?" I don't know if it's Hardin's anger, the alcohol or the fact that I miss him but without letting myself overthink my actions, I climb onto his lap on the chair. My knees resting on both sides of his thighs. He is completely taken back by my forward action and if I am not mistaken, he is shaking.

"What are you..what are you doing Tessa?" He stutters.

"Tell me Hardin, do you like the idea of Trev.."

"Stop it. Stop saying that!" He begs and I oblige.

"Oh lighten up Hardin, you know I wouldn't do that." I wrap my arms around his neck. The nostalgic feeling that washes over me from being in his arms almost takes my breath away.

"You're drunk Tessa." He says and tries to move my arms from around him.

"So..I want you." I surprise both of us by saying. I decide to shut my thoughts off, my logical thoughts anyway.

I grab two fistfuls of his hair, I have missed the way it feels between my fingers.

"Tessa.. You don't know what you're doing. You are wasted." He says,  but there is no conviction behind his voice.

"Hardin.. stop overthinking this. Don't you miss me?" I say against his neck, sucking lightly. My hormones have completely taken over and I don't know if I have ever wanted him so badly.

"Yesss.." He hisses as I suck harder, sure to leave a mark. "I can't Tess.. please." He begs me to stop but I refuse, instead I rock my hips on his lap and he groans.

"Tessa. No." He whines and grips his large hands on my hips stopping my movements.

"You have two options here, you fuck me or you leave. You decide." I snap. What the hell did I just say?

"You will hate me tomorrow if I do this while you're in this .. state." He says and looks into my eyes.

"I already hate you." I say and he flinches from my words. "Sort of." I add.

"Can we at least talk about this all first?" He asks, loosening his grip on my hips, allowing me to move.

"No, stop being such a Debbie downer." I groan and rub myself against him.

"We can't do this.. not like this." He says again. Since when does he have morals?

"I know you want to Hardin, I can feel how hard you are for me." I say in his ear.

I can't believe the dirty words falling from my drunken lips but Hardin's lips are a deep pink and his eyes are wide, almost black from being dilated.

"Come on Hardin, don't you want to bend me over this desk? Or the bed? The sink? So many possibilities." I whisper into his ear and gently bite his earlobe.

"Fuck.. Okay. Fuck it." He says and wraps his hands in my hair, pulling my mouth to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790M 9.4M 99
The passionate story of Tessa and Hardin continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.
975K 20.3K 94
A year and a half has gone past after the boys set Tessa free, management is now persuading Niall to go on a relationship for publicity, has Niall fo...
693K 17.6K 44
[Book 2] The events in New York are now in the past. Harry's leg is healed and the boys are finishing up with the tour, Eleanor's been charged for mu...
2.5K 31 27
COMPLETE* THIS IS A SEQUEL TO THE FANFIC: By Chance (Read that one first) Harry and Tessa lost contact after she moved to New York - but now Harry is...