Daddy//Luke Hemmings #Wattys2...

By MommaLolita

My mother opened the front door of our house. And there he is, the blonde boy that I hate. Luke Hemmings. It'... More

Daddy//Luke Hemmings
0.0
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
Playlist
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.0
19.0
20.0
Honeymoon Sampler
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25
26
27

Chapter 10

9.9K 180 17
By MommaLolita

Luke widened his eyes at me while I rolled my eyes at him.

Who does he think he is? We've been on this situation before. But this is the worst because I am clearly still in love with this mother fucking asshole.

Priscilla is going to say something but I cut her off.

"I don't care about any word that will come from that sinful mouth of yours. But can I have a second with your boyfriend?" I emphasized it with a disgusted look from my pretty face.

"No. " she said.

"Oh, i forgot.Why did I even ask you? I know that you will say no because your afraid that I will get him from you." I said bitterly.

I grabbed Luke's arms and tagged him inside the girls bathroom.

I pulled him inside an empty cubicle with an angered look on my face.

I was staring directly on his face but he can't even pull up a glance to me. Even just for one second.

Coward as ever? Shit,Sherlock!

He is 20 for Fuck's sake and he can't even handle a situation like this?

I was still looking at him when a tear slipped down from my eyes.

"Why Luke?Why it has to be me? Why am I the one who's hurting? I thought the thing between us is already true but I guess I don't have to believe myself anymore. I can't even think clearly on what am I going to do. The one that my heart is screaming or the one that my brain is saying?" I said but Luke interrupted me.

"Wait Isha, I can expla-" But I didn't let him finish.

"Do you know how Much it hurts? Luke, I feel like my heart is stabbed a thousand times. I think we should stop this thing between us."

"No, Isha. Please let me exp-"

"No Luke. What are you going to explain? You're gonna say to me that I should stop obsessing over you and just move on? Well fuck Luke, I can't okay? Even if I want to! I still love you! "

"Can you please listen to me for a second?!" He shouted at me and that makes me shut-up.

"We can't stop anything that's happening between us okay? You may not know it but... but-"

"But?" I asked because he is not continuing his words.

"I like you, okay?!" He screamed at me.

" And I'm scared that I just don't like you. I'm scared that maybe I already love you." He whispered to himself but I heard it.

"I love you too." I said and hugged him.

"Make-up sex ,aye"

Thanks for ruining the moment Luke.

But who can resist his charms? Of course I wouldn't turn down his offer. He's good in bed by the way.

Belated Happy Birthday Mikey! By the way,guys, if you want to talk to someone just pm me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 54 22
After my mum died it was like all the happiness in my dads life was ripped out of him, now all he feels is anger and pain. He would always say that h...
114K 1.6K 43
⤷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝗢 𝗥 "W...
4.7M 157K 38
❝I've never been as close to a boy as I have at this moment, nor have I with a man. A man that's Luke, a man that's my step-father. This was clear...