Filming Without You

By JDFanFF

#1 Story in What's New/Jamie Dornan for over a month In the finale of 'Filming Fifty Shades Of Grey' Jamie D... More

PROLOGUE
Official Trailer
MACARENA'S HOMETOWN
DULCIE'S BIRTH
I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE
MY REASONS
FALLING IN LOVE WITH DULCIE
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part2)
OFF TO PARIS WITH A BROKEN HEART
Time will tell
Missed Phone Calls
Long Distance Phone Call
Happy Birthday Amor!
Sister's Advice
Macarena is Mine!
Wedding news
Time
Love Vs. Friendship
Miami
World Cup
The Reunion
Stepparenting
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2)
The Fall of Captain As*hole
First Fan
Faith
Family, The Best Medicine
Goodbye London... For now.
Press Junket Interviews (WBPWE Post)

DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)

484 24 7
By JDFanFF

London, Late February 2014

Jamie's POV

The meeting with the producers of 'The Fall' went fantastic, we will have a third season which will be shot by the end of the year, somewhere in late November. Thinking back of the date, I was planning on marrying Macarena by then, I wanted to film 'Fifty Shades Darker' with her as my wife, but I guess that's not gonna happen anymore. My heart hurts and tears threaten to fall so I tell myself.

"Think of happy thoughts, Dornan! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.... Dulcie...."

Just the thought of my baby angel brings a smile to my sad looking face. Shit! I almost hit that car! Pay attention Dornan!

I guess I'm a driving hazard while being heartbroken. Man I really need to get drunk. But before I am meeting Eddie and Hannah for lunch. We're meeting in Hannah's favorite restaurant Sushi Samba, I've been there before when Millie and I were together, a very sophisticated sushi place, my only problem with it right now, is that it will remind me of Macarena. Everything in that restaurant will remind me of her, the music, the menu, the colors, everything!

I handed the valet my keys and walked to the host who almost fainted at my sight. It's just looks, honey!

"Hhhhii, I mean, welcome to Sushi Samba, do you have a reservation?"

"Yeah, I'm meeting some friends, Hannah and Eddie Redmayne."

"Oh yeah, Mr. Dornan, follow me, please"

I did just that and couldn't help but notice that she was trying very hard to make a sexy walk but terribly failed on it. Leave the sexy walks to Macarena Santana. She's a wonderful walker. She's so naturally sexy that she doesn't need to try hard as this girl right here, and being a professional top model, she walks as if she was on the catwalk every single moment. I'm a terrible walker myself, Macarena has helped me a lot in that.

We got to the  table and Eddie was kissing Hannah's left hand where there was a big diamond ring resting on her ring finger, he's so in love with her. They just got engaged, he didn't do anything as elaborated as I did, he just proposed in bed, while they both were naked and after making love to her. How do I know that? Well, let's say he's very proud of that story. Anyhow, Hannah is a great girl, I'm happy for them both.

"Dornan! My man!"

He stood up and gave me a tight hug. I felt comforted in an unspoken language where I knew he wasn't hugging me hello but he was letting me know that he's there for me. My best mate.

After bro-hugging my mate I hugged his beautiful fiancée.

"Why are you still with this ugly guy when you could be with me?"

She giggled after giving another tight hug and I earned a slap in the back of my head from an annoyed Eddie.

"Not funny, Dornan! Not funny"

We sat and a tall brunette waitress approached us.

"Hello! My name is Kamila and I will be serving you. What would you like to drink?"

Her strong accent reminded me of Rio, when Macarena and I went together and made love for the first time. Man! This is hard! I miss Maca so much! Screw this! Since I'm getting wasted tonight I want to start right away.

"Would you bring us a bottle of your best Sake?"

She widened her eyes and Eddie chuckled.

"Don't you want to wait for later, mate?"

I shrugged but changed my mind after hearing Hannah.

"I'd rather if you guys got drunk later"

"Ok, sorry for that. What would you recommend?"

I turned to look at the waitress' eyes while flashing her my best smile which made her blush but she quickly recovered herself and answered.

"Our Pisco Sour are the best ones in town"

Shit! My smile disappeared. The very last drink I had with Macarena when we were in Peru. Hannah liked the sound to it.

"Ohhh it sounds exotic, is it Brazilian?"

"No, it's Peruvian, we have the best of Peruvian, Japanese and Brazilian cuisine"

"Perfect!"

I sounded very bitchy and Eddie sensed my change of humor.

"Why don't you order that, love? Jamie and I will have the sake"

Hannah glared at him but he ignored her. I was thankful for Eddie, he does know me well. The waitress left and I brought my attention to the menu and all I could read were the Peruvian dishes they had to offer and that was making me even more depressed.

"Jamie, Dulcie is beautiful! You and Millie did a great job!"

Hannah brought my smile back.

"She is. And she's such a good baby! She hardly ever cries and by the time I left Vancouver she was already sleeping throughout the night, I mean, she only woke up twice"

I reached for my phone and showed her the latest picture I got from Millie. Both Hannah and Eddie cooed to the picture. Millie and I had decided to give Dulcie two couples of godparents and I'm surely happy that Eddie and Hannah are one of them. The other couple of godparents were going to be Maca and Santiago but I'm not sure about that anymore.

"She's precious"

I sighed.

"She is. I feel so much love for that little girl, it's hard to believe"

Hannah laughed.

"That's called being a father"

Kamila was back with our drinks, Eddie made a toast.

"To Dulcie"

"To Dulcie"

Eddie and I tipped back a shot of sake while Hannah carefully sipped her Pisco Sour. We ordered our food and engaged ourselves in conversation about their engagement, they were very careful not to mention Macarena or my engagement to her. I was barely touching my Temaki and downing much sake trying to survive this lunch in this place where everything reminded me of Macarena, how will I move on without her?

__________________

London, Late February 2014

Macarena's POV

Nine hours, twenty minutes. I've been on a plane for nine hours, twenty minutes, and I need at least a week before I put myself through another flight. I'm not afraid of flying but I've been flying so much lately that I would rather return to the US in the Titanic than flying again. That's why I decided to call Dani while I was on the cab on my way to Jamie's house in Notting Hill. According to the driver it was a good 30 minute drive without traffic.

"Hi Maqui! Did you make it alright in London?"

"Hi Dani! Yes, but I can't ride yet another plane so I need your help"

"Ay Dios Mio Maqui! Chris is going to kill you if you're not back in two days"

"I know! But he said that he would let me go to Paris for my photoshoot and I can't go back to Chicago and then come back to Europe! It would be ridiculous! So I need your help to brake the news to him. Mario lives in London so I'm meeting him here and we're riding the train to Paris, it'll be fun!"

Dani sighed and was quiet for a couple of seconds so I knew I needed to implore.

"Oh Dani! I need you so much for this one! Who else than you to make Chris realize that once I'm done with all my responsibilities I can commit myself 100% with the movie"

She sighed once again but spoke this time.

"Ok, ok Macarena but please come back very fast! He's nice but he's not the only one in charge of this movie"

I let out a happy yell that startled my cab driver.

"Oops! Sorry sir!"

Dani giggled on the phone. And I noticed that we were in the beautiful Notting Hill and that the driver had slowed down trying to look for Jamie's house number.

"Gotta go Dani, I'll call you later tonight"

"Ok, please call Jenny, she's going crazy waiting for you to call her"

"Shit! She's going to kill me"

"That's she will. Be safe Maqui and kiss Jamie senseless so he can take you back"

My stomach exploded with butterflies in anticipation.

"I'll try my best"

"You do that"

I hung up and paid the cab driver who was patiently waiting for me to get off his car. The house was beautiful on the outside, it was a two-story house with large windows that were covered with white curtains and a big oak wood door, also there was a tiny garden in the entrance that shared space with a parking space big enough for two cars but what worries me was that the garage space was empty and the curtains closed, the house looked like there was anybody inside. I still went to the front door and rang the bell, waiting for a minute of no response before I rang again. Nothing. Jamie wasn't home. I pondered the idea that he had left to South Africa already and I had missed him. Just that thought was enough to increase the speed of my heartbeat. Before I had a panic attack I decided to call Matt, he would know where Jamie was.

"Hello?"

"Hi Matty, it's Macarena"

"Oh! Hey Maca! I didn't recognize your number, sorry! How are you?"

"Fine, thanks. Actually, I'm in London"

"Really???????? Are you there to see Jamie?"

"Yes, I am. Are you in Cape Town?"

"Yes, I came to help Jamie with his living arrangements"

"I see. I'm at his house but he's not home"

Please say he's still in London. Please!

"I know. He's out with Eddie"

I'm so glad to hear that he's still in London!

"Do you know where they are?"

"I'm not sure but if I know them well enough, they are probably drinking in The White Horse Pub, you can walk there from Jamie's house. It's a ten minute walk. I'll text you the directions. But if I were you, I  would call Eddie because the last time they had a night out, just the boys, they ended up mega drunk in Belgium, how did they end up there? Only God knows!"

I laughed at this but it was getting very chilly.

"Is there any hotel on the way to the pub? Because I have a small suitcase with me and I'm cold"

"Why don't you let yourself into Jamie's house, he always keeps an extra key under a round stone by the doormat, can you see it?"

"Oh yes! There's a hole under the stone with the key in it. How clever!"

"I know! That was Jim's idea"

I was about to open the door when I stopped myself. His is not how I pictured myself getting into Jamie's home. I shouldn't do this. He's still mad at me. Probably he doesn't want me in his home.

"Hum, Maca? Are you there?"

"Yeah, hum, I, hum, will wait for your text. Thanks Matty!"

"You're welcome. And Maca? Just go in there, Jamie won't mind. As soon as you walk into the house there's the alarm system on the right wall, the code is 2288, you have thirty seconds to shut the alarm off."

I mumbled an ok while I let myself into the house, and quickly punched the code into the alarm system. As soon as I finished the beeping sound ended. I walked in and the first thing that hit me was Jamie's cologne. Tears threatened to fall and I dropped my suitcase by the entrance and quickly shut the door closed behind me, I needed to get out of this house, it's so hard being without him, without his scent. I'm not supposed to be here without his permission. My phone was still on my hand and it startled me when I saw Matt's text, I thought he was still in the line. His text had the directions and also encouraged me to make myself at home. I don't think so Matt!

I started my way to look for my love in the beautiful London streets.

*** Hello my dear readers! I know it's been a while and most of you don't know about my change of accounts, so I really hope that you guys can read this update and please spread the word that all my stories will be linked to this account @JDFanFF Thanks a lot! Xoxo-Z ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 33K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
254K 6.8K 25
ใ€Œ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ใ€ โ›in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
950K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
953K 37.9K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...