Filming Without You

JDFanFF tarafından

#1 Story in What's New/Jamie Dornan for over a month In the finale of 'Filming Fifty Shades Of Grey' Jamie D... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
Official Trailer
MACARENA'S HOMETOWN
DULCIE'S BIRTH
MY REASONS
FALLING IN LOVE WITH DULCIE
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part2)
OFF TO PARIS WITH A BROKEN HEART
Time will tell
Missed Phone Calls
Long Distance Phone Call
Happy Birthday Amor!
Sister's Advice
Macarena is Mine!
Wedding news
Time
Love Vs. Friendship
Miami
World Cup
The Reunion
Stepparenting
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2)
The Fall of Captain As*hole
First Fan
Faith
Family, The Best Medicine
Goodbye London... For now.
Press Junket Interviews (WBPWE Post)

I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE

519 22 4
JDFanFF tarafından

*** Picture of The Gold Coast in Chicago, just breathtaking. Song for this chapter: "We Belong" by Pat Benatar. It expresses how Maca feels at the moment***

Chicago, February 2014

Macarena's POV

I'm riding a taxi cab back to the apartment the production got me on the Gold Coast, one of the best neighborhoods downtown Chicago, I was incredibly lucky on this one, the apartment is not only beautiful but the neighborhood is just breathtaking, its gorgeous homes and the view of the lake lifts my spirits a tiny bit. I still haven't heard from Jamie and my heart is broken in a thousand pieces, he wouldn't answer my phone calls or texts, I'm desperate.

As the taxi driver is slowly making his way to my new home, I re-run in my head the meeting I've just had. Today I met Shelby in person, along with Peter Crane, the movie director, other crew members and some producers, I've even met Vince Vaughn, who is the coolest and funniest person in this world, although he keeps calling me 'pretty girl' instead of Macarena. The only person missing in the meeting was my other co-star Taylor Kinney, and Shelby's words rang in my head.

"Guys, Taylor dropped out of the movie due to a new job opportunity he received"

"Ok!!! which means that we'll need to delay filming until we find his replacement so I can go to Vancouver to meet my niece"

I didn't want to tell her Dulcie was Jamie's daughter or that I have a relationship with Jamie, paps have taken pictures of us as a couple but nothing official. I didn't want to expose Dulcie's identity, at least it isn't my place to do so.

"Actually, we've found his replacement, Chris Evans, who will be joining us tomorrow"

"Chris Evans??? As in Captain America??? And why does he get to come tomorrow and I needed to be here on the first flight?"

I couldn't help but feel irritated! It's just not fair!!! I missed Dulcie's birth because of this stupid meeting and the reason of this so called meeting was just to tell me that Kinney dropped out and that Evans was in?? She could have told me that over the phone! I was about to snapped when she spoke.

"Truth is, this meeting was meant to be held without him, you see Macarena, Chris has a name in the industry and ......"

"That's bullshit! My name is also well respected in the industry!!"

A very irritated Vince interrupted.

"I know Vince, believe me, I'm not trying to diminish your importance in this movie, the fact is that I'm trying to compare Chris with Taylor, and Chris's price is much higher than Taylor's for which we needed the studio's approval for the new budget"

"I understand, but how does that affect me and pretty girl here?"

He pointed at me and offered me a warm smile and a wink. He was right, how did that affect us?

"Since the Studio didn't want to approve the new budget and Chris learned about this movie through a friend and loved the plot, he offered himself as a benefactor, so he will be filming for much less money than we originally offered Taylor"

"Why would he do that?"

I was very curious, who does that? I mean, he's pretty famous already, he's freaking Captain America! Why would he act in a romantic comedy where he will be playing a guy who won't even get the girl at the end???

"His reasons are to be kept secret, the reason of this meeting is for you to be informed of the changes and that he doesn't want to be treated differently, he wants to be one of the group"

"You do realize that all this meeting was a big pain in the ass for me and pretty girl here and now we don't like Captain Asshole anymore"

I giggled at Vince's statement, he was right! Why would they do that? If Chris wanted to be treated as one of the group we didn't need to know all this information.

"His name will be linked to this movie not only as an actor but also as a producer, I'm actually just representing him, he's the real Executive Producer, which makes him your boss"

Vince and I shared a look before falling into laughter. What is happening here???? This woman is crazy!! All this could have been spoken via email or a phone call, they are being over dramatic towards this Chris Evans guy! How complicated the movie industry can be!

Shelby cleared her throat and then spoke again.

"Before Chris was involved in this movie, you guys were staying in trailers"

"Not me! I live here, remember?"

Vince lives in Chicago so he doesn't need the trailer but I do. Shelby smiled at him and continued.

"That's right, but the apartment that is being offered to Macarena it's not just breathtaking but comfortable and well situated. Furthermore, both your salaries will be increased by 25%"

"WHAT????"

Vince and I spoke in unison, that's insane!!! Wow!! But why??? Shelby answered my unspoken question.

"He has his reasons, so is everything settled?"

"Fine by me! Cheers to Captain Asshole"

Vince raised his glass of water while I tried my hardest to hide my smile, Shelby stood up and reached for her phone to make a phone call, which I had no doubt was to Captain Money. Charles, one of the producers came to me.

"Macarena, these are your apartment keys and the address, please let me know if you need anything, here's my card"

I took it in my hands and walked to Vince who was gathering his script and cellphone.

"I take it you won't be inviting Chris for a beer anytime soon?"

"I don't know what his game is, it's weird, I don't know him, I guess we'll have to wait and see, pretty girl"

My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden stop of the taxi. We've parked outside of the most beautiful apartment building I have ever seen and it was right in front of the lake!!

Vancouver, February 2014

Jamie's POV

"Do you have everything settled?"

I asked Millie while she was finishing packing her suitcase. She was smiling, we were all very excited, today we got to take Dulcie home and it was Valentines' Day.

"Yes, where is Santi?"

"He's in the car running the heat so my princess can have a comfy ride"

I cooed whilst watching my baby who was sleeping in her comfortable car seat.

"Why thank you!"

Millie said while grinning at me.

"I wasn't talking about you! Besides, I don't doubt that's Santiago's reason. He loves you, ye know?"

"I know, and I love him right back"

I pinched her nose while I reached for her suitcase. She stopped me placing her hand on my bicep.

"Today is Valentines Day, are you going to call Maca?"

My smile faded.

"No, I'm not"

"Jamie, for Christ sake! You need to talk to her! At least tell her what happened to Dulcie"

"NO! She should have been here for me, not because Dulcie was sick. And she picked her job"

"A job you pushed her to get. If I'm not mistaken, she wanted to go to Cape Town with you and not take that role"

I gave her an exasperated look and sighed, then I grabbed the suitcase and walked out of the room. I'm not ready to talk about Macarena just yet.

Chicago, February 2014

Macarena's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock, my eyes hurt from all the crying I did last night. Every night for the past days I've cried myself to sleep. Jamie won't answer his phone, won't reply my messages, I'm desperate. My phone rang and my heart stopped thinking it was Jamie and it broke again when I saw Santi's name on the screen.

"Alo?"

I sobbed on the phone.

"Maaaquiiii don't cry baby"

Santiago cooed on the phone.

"I just don't know what to do!!""

"You must have come"

"I know! I know! I understand I messed up, I just don't know how to fix it!"

"I'm not supposed to help you out, but you're my sister so I'm just going to tell you this, screw that movie!!! You must be here! This is your family Maqui! Have you spoken to Jenny?"

"Nooooo"

I kept sobbing.

"She would have said the same thing, come to Vancouver, come soon because Jamie is about to leave"

"Ok. Ok. I'll be there"

"Thank God! I brought some sense into that hard head of yours!!! Listen, I gotta go. Te amo" (I love you)

"Yo también" (me too)

I hung up the phone and packed my carry on suitcase, I need to go to Vancouver, I need to see Jamie, maybe after seeing how sorry I am he will forgive me.

Half an hour later I was running out of my apartment when I ran into a tall guy. He held me by my shoulders to avoid my fall.

"Wow there! Are you ok?"

I looked up and my eyes met the bluest eyes I've ever seen, a different shade of blue than Jamie's and Mine, these are more like the ocean blue. Chris Evans's eyes.

"Yeah! Thanks! Sorry! I gotta go"

"Wait! Macarena, right?"

"Yeah! Bye!"

"Nice to meet you!"

I heard him calling after me, I don't have time to waste, I need to meet Jamie.

As soon as I arrived to O'hare airport I ran to the airline counter, it had started snowing so I was afraid I wasn't going to find a flight. After asking the nice lady attending the counter she confirmed my suspicions.

"I'm sorry ma'am, there's a snow storm in Vancouver right now so there aren't any flights available"

"What do you mean? When can I fly?"

"We don't know yet ma'am, this storm is pretty heavy so we can't tell"

Tears started falling as a cascade.

"You don't understand. I need to be in Vancouver tonight"

"I'm sorry! The only thing I can do for you is put your name in the waiting list and contact you as soon as we have available flights to Vancouver"

I sighed and nodded. She handed me the paper to fill in and I moved to the side so she could help the next person in line.

I walked out of O'hare feeling defeated. Once I was sitting in the taxi I called Jamie and of course, he didn't pick up so I called Santiago.

"Are you coming?"

"No, there's a snow storm"

"Yeah. And it's pretty bad"

"Is Jamie there?"

"Yes, he's taking a nap with Dulcie"

"How is she?"

"She's a beautiful strong baby"

I cried again, I've just realized that this is the first time I've asked about her. What a horrible stepmom I make! I was so into my problems that I haven't even asked how was she, how was Millie, how was the delivery. I was sobbing so hard at that moment that even the taxi driver felt sorry for me and handed me some tissues, I accepted them and listened to Santiago.

"Look, I know you've just realized how much you screwed up, I can't say it's going to be alright because that's Jamie's call but you're my sister and I love you and so does Jamie. Give it a little time. He'll overcome this. Get your shit together and come in the next flight available, we'll be here"

"Ok. Please tell him I love him"

Back to my apartment I didn't dare to unpack my suitcase just in case I was called by the airline so I turned the tv on the Weather Channel to follow the news on the storm. I looked through my phone and saw I've missed six phone calls from Shelby, after all, I've missed today's rehearsals. I started to make some coffee when I heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door still holding on some tissues when I heard the voice outside my door. It was the same voice I've heard this morning while I was leaving to the airport.

"Macarena? This is Chris Evans, I just wanted to check on you"

I hesitated, I didn't know if I should open or if I should pretend I wasn't there when he spoke again.

"I know you're there, I can smell the coffee from here"

Shit! I had no choice but to open the door.

"Hi"

He studied my face but kept quiet.

"How can I help you?"

He smiled at me.

"Can I come in?"

I sighed but opened the door completely and gestured him to come in.

"So, how can I help you?"

"Are you always this moody?"

What???? Who does he think he is??? I was about to show him out again when my phone rang, thinking that it was Jamie or the airline I ran to answer it.

"Alo?"

"Maqui! What the hell happened???"

Jenny's voice was alarmed but it soothed me to hear my best friend. And the waterfalls started again which was a very embarrassing situation because now Captain America itself was looking at me with an expression that read 'I don't know what to do' so I had to let Jenny go.

"Jenny, I can't talk right now but I promise....."

"How come you can't talk?? No Macarena Santana! You will talk to me!! what happened??? Why aren't you in Vancouver"

"It's a long story and right now I have a visitor but I promise I will call you as soon as he leaves"

"HE???? Who is he????"

"Bye Jenny! I love you!"

I hung up and wiped my tears away ready to confront my visitor. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Pretty cool coffee machine you have in here, very hum.... rustic"

I started to feel irritated.

"Yeah..... So..... How can I help you?"

"Oh yeah, sorry, I get sidetracked easily. I'm Chris Evans, nice to meet you"

He walked to me with his hand extended for me to handshake.

"Yeah, I know who you are, the question is how can I help you?"

I retracted my hand from his grip, trying not to notice his strong hands.

"Do you know that we are in the same movie?"

Really? Is he here to say that he wants to be 'one of the group'??

"Yeah, I do know. As I also know that you are kind of my boss, which leads me to ask you once more.... How can I help you??"

He stared at me for a second, I think I got in his nerves but he was trying to hide it.

"I just came to say hi and to mention that we are next door neighbors so please, feel free to ride with me tomorrow for our next meeting so you don't miss it anymore"

Asshole! Where is Vince when I need him to make a sarcastic remark?

"Oh no! No need to bother! I know my ways. Thank you though! If that's it, I really have to make a phone call"

I walked towards the door and he walked behind me, once the door was open he turned to face me.

"You know Macarena, this morning it looked like you really needed a friend, so I came here to tell you that if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask"

What is this guy's game?

"Hum, sure..... Thank you for stopping by"

And with that I closed my door making sure I locked it behind Captain weirdo.
I walked to my IPod dock to put some music to pass the time while I am waiting for the airline to call me. The first song that came to play in the shuffle mode was 'We Belong' by Pat Benatar and it just brought me to tears once more while I tried to sing to let this pain go away.

Many times I've tried to tell you
Many times I've cried alone
Always I'm surprised how well you
Cut my feelings to the bone

Don't wanna leave you really
I've invested too much time
To give you up that easy
To the doubts that complicate your mind

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

Maybe it's a sign of weakness
When I don't know what to say
Maybe I just wouldn't know
What to do with my strength anyway

Have we become a habit?
Do we distort the facts?
Now, there's no looking forward
Now, there's no turning back
When you say

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

Close your eyes and try to sleep now
Close your eyes and try to dream
Clear your mind and do your best
To try and wash the palette clean

We can't begin to know it
How much we really care
I hear your voice inside me
I see your face everywhere
Still you say

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder
We belong to the sound of the words
We've both fallen under

Whatever we deny or embrace
For worse or for better
We belong, we belong
We belong together

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder

And I dropped to my knees and fell onto the floor, I knew at that moment that I've lost my Jamie, mi amor (my love), my valentine and the damage I have caused might never be overcome. I should have been there for him and I let him down. Jamie is the last word that comes out of my lips while a slowly and painfully drift to sleep.

*** I hope you guys liked this chapter and now you see Maca's reasons to let Jamie down and how sorry she is. Whose side are you in???? As a true fan of Jamie I must choose his side, although I felt sad for Maca. Please let me know what you think and I truly appreciate your votes. Xoxo-Z ***

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
176K 7.3K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
645K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...