Killer (phan) (completed with...

Autorstwa phanwhitets

HI!!!! so if you happen to read this, it means you're amazing (; so I don't think there's any trigger warning... Więcej

une ~ why can't I?
deux ~ loyal friend
trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?
quatre ~ that wasn't Annabell
cinq ~ misunderstanding
six ~ do you recognize this girl?
sept ~ livin like larry
huit ~ what are we even doing?
neuf ~ paris
dix ~ confused
onze ~ that song
treize ~ you're going to regret it
quatorze ~ any moment now
quinz ~ it was her
seize ~ status
dix-sept ~ please say yes
dix-huit ~ fuck it I can't think of a name for this chapter
dix-neuf ~ across the street
vingt ~ no matter what
vingt et une ~ not once
vingt deux ~ not anymore
vingt trois ~ where are you going?
vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?
vingt cinq ~ it's her
vingt six ~ I don't believe you
vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember
Vingt huit ~ just let me die
vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title
SMUT
Trente et une ~ someone wants to see you
trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris
Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true
HEY HEY HEY I GOT SOMETIN TO SAY PEOPLE
seQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :D

douze ~ it's beautiful

8.6K 399 168
Autorstwa phanwhitets

"That took forever where were you guys, Jesus!" Officer little says as we show up where they were meeting in the lobby.

"We, we just took a second, we were just talking!" I say actually afraid that he might arrest us but he starts laughing.

"I'm joking!" He says still laughing. "You guys are so gullible! Sit down," We nod and take a seat.

"I think that was uncalled for," Dan whispers and I nod as two more of the officers join us so everyone has shown up.

"Dan and Phil, it seems its only us here trying to find Kaydee, but not necessarily, more are on the way." We nod as Al talks to us. "There's going to be search parties everywhere, were going to put up pictures and do everything we can to find them, we need you to help us with more information."

"I'm not sure if I have any more," Dan says honestly. The officers shake their heads.

"Just keep telling us about her Paris trip, and think of any kind of strategy she might use, don't be afraid to speak up Dan."

"Wait!" The guy who was wearing the tie before says and we all look at him. "Why is he here?" He asks an points at me.

"To keep Dan company, go on Daniel," I open my mouth feeling a bit insulted but close it to realize its totally true.

"Well, she'll most likely be somewhere slightly obvious to try and make us think that she isn't somewhere obvious. Probably somewhere no one would ever go, like a closed building or something. But do you think she knows were after her? I mean it's not like we broad casted it, she could just be walking around,"

"She's probably already changed her look, she saw the man take the pictures of her," officer little says.

"Well that helps us completely," I say sarcastically. "No one knows what she looks like then?" They shake their heads.

"People can still keep a look out for suspicious activity," Al says. "We don't know if Chris changed his look considering he doesn't usually, he's the hardest to catch."

"Why?" Dan asks.

"I don't know!" Officer little says, "Why don't you ask him?" Dan puts his hands up in defense.

"Um, sorry," Dan says and looks down. "So, how is this actually going to work? Are we just going to search Paris until we find her? Or are Phil and I going to just hang out and give you information while you go and try to find them?"

"That's probably what we're going to have you guys do," Officer Little says. "I know you're in Paris and it's kind of amazing, but you have to stay in the hotel in case we need you at any moment," we nod understanding.

"When do the search parties get here?" Dan asks.

"Probably today, but they're not all going to be staying here, we're the only ones that are going to be in this hotel," we nod again. "So Dan, you think that Kaydee will be somewhere obvious?"

"But, if she knows that were here then maybe not," he says sounding unsure. "I don't want to give you guys the wrong information."

"No, no, Dan, we need your information, if it's wrong then oh well, just tell us where you think she could be," Al say and Dan lets out a heavy sigh.

"I honestly think that she'll be somewhere pretty obvious," Dan says sounding more confident now. "Although, if she did change her look, then she could be anywhere."

"Okay, what do you think she might look like ? Did she ever say a certain hair color she liked or?" Officer little says and I look over at Dan who seemed to be getting more frustrated by the second.

"I don't know!" he says annoyed. "I may have been her boyfriend, but I clearly don't know everything about her!"

"Dan, calm down," Al says.

"Yeah, we're just trying to get an idea of what might be on her mind," Officer Little says.

"Well I'm not a fucking mind reader!" Dan yells and puts his face in his hands and sets his elbows on the table letting out heavy breaths. He's no doubt crying.

"That looks like that's all we're getting out of him," Al whispers to Officer Little and he nods when they stand up. "Phil, take Dan to your room and you two need to get some rest, we're going to stay here and try and see if we can talk some things out," I nod and all the officers walk to the other side of the lobby. I gently grab Dan's arm and try to pull him up and he doesn't resist.

"Let's go back to the room Dan, okay?" I say and he nods removing his hands from his face showing his red eyes and tear stained cheeks. We walk to the elevator and go up to the room with Dan's constant sniffles to break the silence.

As soon as we enter the room Dan throws his arms around my waist and sobs onto my shoulder. I wasn't expecting the embrace but welcome it and wrap my arms around his neck holding him while he cries.

"Sh, Dan, it's okay," I say trying to sooth him but he just cries harder. "C'mon, let's at least get in the room Danny," he nods against my shoulder and I lead him in the room by his arm where we sit on the edge of the bed. I glance at him who was starting to sniffle again with tears forming in his eyes again. I back up slightly and cross my legs on the bed opening my arms. He nods and climbs in my lap leaning his head in the crook of my neck and cries more. I smile to myself even though it's not really a smiling moment. I'm just really happy that I'm holding Dan close to me. I tighten my grip slightly pulling him a bit closer and leaning my head against his. His cries slow down slightly and soon come to a stop. I look down to see him in the same position but toying with my shirt. "You okay Dan?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know," he replies and buries his face into my neck again so that this time I shiver as I feel his breath against it. "I just sort of freaked out, I'm sorry, Phil,"

"No, no, you don't need to be sorry," I say and he slowly removes himself from my lap and sits next to me awkwardly. "Anytime you need to cry, you know I'm here." he nods.

"I'm sure the police officers hate my guts," he says in a slight giggle.

"Well, fuck them!" I say and he gives an alarming look as I swore because it's not necessarily in my character. "I'm sure they don't hate you Dan, they all know that you're going through an extremely rough time, they don't blame you for anything," he shakes his head.

"I just wish that I could be more useful to them," he says and I scoot closer to him.

"You've given them so much information already though, with Chris, Paris, where she could be hiding," I say and he shakes his head in protest.

"They could've figured all of this out without me," he says ad sniffles again. We still just sit quietly when he backs up and lays down on the bed. "I'm going to bed, goodnight," he say climbing under the covers.

"Dan, it's five o'clock," I say in a slight giggle but he just pulls the covers up past his nose and rolls over.

"I'm tired, goodnight Phil," he says and I take that as a cue to stop talking. I stand up off the bed and walk over to curtains to close but can't help but stare out at the atmosphere. It really is amazing.

I close the curtains and walk over to turn of the light before turning the TV on a low volume and climbing on the bed on top of the covers next to Dan. I suppose I can just relax while he falls asleep.

~

I open my eyes to a dark room and the soft sound of a TV. I pick up my phone and look at the time. One? A.M.? Did I fall asleep? The last thing I remember was thinking that I was actually really tired from traveling. I don't actually feel tired so I probably passed out around six o'clock. I sigh and roll over to see an empty space next to me. Wasn't there a cute boy next to me?

"Dan?" I call out blindly.

"Over here," I hear a small sad voice say and sit up to see him sitting on the window sill. I yawn and get out of bed I walk over and stand next to where he was sitting.

"Did you just wake up?" I ask him and he just continues to look out the window at a lit up Paris.

"It's beautiful," he says just staring at the lights. "And to answer your question, yes, I did wake up about fifteen minutes ago. Maybe I shouldn't have fallen asleep at five." I giggle and sit on the window sill next to him looking out at the sights along with him.

"Nah, you deserved it," I say and look at Dan's face that had more tears on it. "You okay Dan?" I ask and he sighs and nods.

"I guess, it's just, I've always wanted to take Annabell to somewhere perfect like this," he says and I can see more tears escape his eyes. "I didn't expect something like this to bring me to the city of love, I thought it would be a honeymoon or perfect vacation, not a steak out." I sigh lost for words.

"So, you, you're not over her then?" I ask and wanted to slap myself. Why would I bring up such a sensitive subject, dammit?

"I am, Phil, I really am, but I can't help but miss her," he says and wipes away a few silent tears.

"I'm really sorry this happened, Dan," I say and he looks at me after slightly chuckling.

"Why are you sorry? It's not like this is your fault," he says smiling at me. I return the smile.

"I don't know, I just wish I could make you feel better. I can't stand to see you sad," I say and hope he doesn't take that wrong way.

"Just spending time with you is making me feel better, Phil," he says and I grin brightly and can tell that I blush.

"Okay then," I say standing up and walking over to grab my phone.

"Wait, what are doing?" He asks.

"We're going to order pizza and have a picnic up here to take your mind off of things!" I say and have no idea where that came from. I really hope he doesn't think it's stupid. I can see the corners of his lips curve into a smile and I can tell I made the right choice.

"You know, I would actually love that," he says.

"Same," I reply and search for a pizza places on my phone, or at least trying to find one.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

891K 35.3K 18
Summary: Dan draws, Phil doesn't. Phil wears black shirts, speaks loudly, and glares at everyone. Dan wears grey jumpers, doesn't talk, and tries...
403K 12K 19
[COMPLETE] Dan always knew he wasn't straight but he couldn't admit it to himself.. That changes when he goes to a boarding school and gets to know t...
6.6K 141 8
This is just random one shots I wrote about one of the relationships I ship. PHAN. This book is totally out of my comfort zone because there IS BOY x...
1.7K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...