the dollhouse | h.s.

By wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... More

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

sixty three

38.1K 1.5K 1.6K
By wintersnowlarry

Disclaimer: you may have to re-read the last few chapters.

-
Harry
-

| 2 Weeks Later |

Holly and I finally found a nicer place to stay. I'm glad we have, too - the tiny motel was becoming unbearable to live in. So now, we're renting a modern apartment deeper in the London city. We're surrounded by buildings and warm people. We're also away from Elsie and The Dollhouse. I like to believe that we're finally, after all this time, alone.

In the span of two weeks I feel everything has been running more smoothly. Holly hasn't spoken a word about Elsie, neither have I Lauryn. I don't think I've fought or had an argument with Holly in these twos weeks, either. We've just been happy with each other's company. I feel like I have Holly back, and it makes mine, and Lauryn's plan, so much more easier... I just don't know how Holly is going to respond.

With Holly sleeping peacefully by my side, I feel at ease, but that feeling is over when I see my phone ringing. I've pretty much disconnected from Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn, so I've got a clear idea on who could be calling me, even though it's a blocked number. Of course it's Lauryn.

I answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Harry! Hey, sweetie. What's going on?" I hear the husky female voice from the other line and immediately know it's Elsie. Kill me.

"What do you want?"

"That Lauryn girl came into the Café today looking for you. She was carrying something in a box and said it was important. Back on the heavy stuff, Harold?" I hear Elsie's malicious laugh an it makes my blood boil.

"Actually, no, Elisa. None of your business what's in that box, just don't open it." I look to my side and see Holly, her blonde hair covering her pretty face as it glows beneath the sun beams. "I'll go to the Café today to pick it up."

"Elisa, huh? Ah, feels like 2013 again. Anyway, I'll see you. Bye." Elsie hangs up.

Something in the tone of Elsie's voice felt dark. Like a jealous, intimidating tone. It doesn't worry me, though. Elsie and the past is the least of my worries right now. Everything seems to be okay, and I'm definitely not going to allow a psychopath like Elisa Addams ruin that.

-

Putting a white T shirt over my head, I repeat Holly's name annoyingly until her sleepy head finally wakes up.

"What?" Holly chuckles, hiding her face with her pillow. I sit down next to her on the bed and stroke her cheek, admiring how beautiful she looks completely natural.

"Good morning to you, too."

"What time is it?" Holly yawns.

"Almost noon. You slept in, love."

"You know, you just had the perfect chance to scream 'Summertime!' when I asked you that question." Holly says, grabbing her copy of The Hunger Games from her bedside table.

"What?" I say, slipping on a pair of Chelsea boots.

Holly sets her book down and sits upright, staring at me. "You don't know where that reference is from?"

"What the hell are you going on about?" I laugh at Holly who is still staring at me in disbelief.

"You've never seen High School Musical?" Holly says to me.

"Oh, right, just got it." I say, rolling my eyes. She can be so silly.

"Phew, got me scared for a second there. Now that I think about it, it's so crazy. There actually exists people who have never seen High School Musical."

"Lucky them." I reply, causing Holly to playfully push my shoulder.

I grab my keys from the table and Holly asks me where I'm going. I tell her I'm just 'getting us breakfast' and she bids me goodbye without further questions. That's the first.

-

I push open the door of the Café and I'm met with the usual sight; a few people sitting down, drinking coffee and typing on their MacBooks and Elsie and a brunette barista taking orders and serving people.

Elsie sets down a cup of tea down on a table and then walks over to me, her black pumps making a clicking sound against the floorboards.

"Harry. Can I help you? Coffee... Tea... A treat?" Elsie says with her hand on her hip, obviously trying to stall me for some reason.

"Can I have the box, please?" I say to the blonde waitress.

Elsie chuckles and leans against the door frame. "I peaked inside. Interesting."

"I told you it was none of your business what was in there."

"Oh, please. Like I care." Elsie says, applying an extra, unneeded coat of her famous red lipstick.

"Elsie! Table 3!" The barista yells from behind the counter. Elsie rolls her eyes and yells, "On it!".

"How'd you even get into waitressing? From your... old job... To a Parisian art school, to this?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Haven't I told you? After my 'old job'" Elsie says with her fingers making quotation marks in the air, "Zayn took me in, and then I got accepted into the art school, but didn't have enough money for tuition... So, here I am. Best job I could find."

"Right. Can I have the box now?" I ask, checking the time on my wristwatch.

"Here," Elsie says and she grabs the box from the window ledge next to us.

"What are you doing? Why would you just leave this in the open?" I say, snatching the box from her hands.

"Oh, relax. I've got jobs to do. Don't you? Any new smuggling duties, a new murder mission, maybe?" Elsie says, smirking.

"You don't know me, Elsie."

"Oh, Harry. Yes, I do. You know that. Anyways, goodbye." Elsie says and then walks off.

I roll my eyes and leave the Café. Hopefully this is the last time I will ever have to do so.

-

| 12:19PM |

When I step into mine and Holly's apartment, I see Holly wearing black jeans and a Calvin Klein jumper, dancing around the kitchen listening to Fleetwood Mac on the radio.

"What are you making?" I say, greeting Holly with a hug.

"Sorry, I totally forgot you were getting breakfast and decided to make an omelette." Holly says. "Where is the breakfast, anyway? Strange packaging for breakfast." Holly says, looking at the box I'm carrying.

Shit.

"Oh... This isn't breakfast. I forgot too, actually."

"What's in the box then, babe?" Holly says, pulling her blonde hair into a messy bun.

"Oh, something I ordered online came in." I'm such an idiot. Of course she knows I'm lying; the box isn't even cardboard.

"Hmm... Well, okay!" Holly says, kissing my cheek. "You hungry? I can make another one."

"No, thank you. It's alright."

Holly takes her plate and sits down at the table. I sit down opposite her.

"They're holding a fair at Hyde Park today. It'll have all carnival rides and things - we should go. It'd be cute." Holly says.

"We should." I say, smiling at her.

Holly finishes chewing her food before saying, "Harry, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Will we ever go back?" Holly stares deeply into my eyes. I can see her crystal orbs sparkle.

"Where?" I ask, playing dumb. I know exactly where she is talking about.

"You know where, Harry..."

"We're so good here, Holly. Just me and you. How much have we been laughing and talking and enjoying ourselves these past few weeks? I don't know about you, but I'm okay where we are, baby girl."

"Don't hate me for missing the girls... Juliet, Liz, Lola, Dakota, Macy... You know the relationships I had with them... Don't you miss the guys a bit?" Holly says, holding my hand. The warmth of her soft skin enlightens me.

"We've texted here and there." It goes silent for a couple seconds. "Don't you... Don't you like how we're doing right now?"

"No, I love it, I do. Being with you... You make me so happy." Holly smiles.

"Then why did you bring up The Dollhouse?"

Holly stands up and brings her plate into the kitchen, putting it in the sink then turning to me and saying, "I just miss the girls, that's all. But their absence in my life is nothing compared to your presence."

I'm glad.

-

"How'd you manage to get ice cream on your nose?" I laugh, handing over a napkin to Holly.

"Some guy bumped into me! Don't laugh!" Holly chuckles. "Okay, a bit unfair. Kind of funny."

"It is pretty crowded here... Nonetheless where do we go to first?" I ask, looking at all of the rides and stalls at the fair.

"Ferris wheel!" Holly says cheerfully like a little kid. It causes me to smile; seeing my love so happy. With me.

Holly and I take our seats in our little Ferris wheel cart. Luckily this was basically the only ride not packed with lines, surprisingly.

As the Ferris wheel starts to go higher and higher, I unwillingly grasp Holly's hand.

"Scared?" She mocks me.

"Not at all." I lie. How dumb was I to go on this knowing I have a fear of heights.

Holly chuckles, "You'll be fine. Look! London is so beautiful..." Holly stares at the skyline in admiration. I join her. London really is beautiful, even though the sky is grey and cloudy.

"Do you think it's going to rain?" Holly asks.

"It might. Oh well, if it does anyway there'll hopefully be less people here."

The rotation stops and we're at ground level again. We hop out and play a few games. I try to do the cutesy thing where I win a stuffed animal for Holly, but she was actually the one who ended up winning everything.

"You suck!" Holly says, scoring her seventh prize today.

"Not my fault! I haven't played these games since I was, like, eight." I laugh.

Hand in hand, we escape the fair and walk through the quiet side of Hyde Park. The trees are pretty, leaves scatter around the gravel and grass floors and even though the sky is still sad and grey, I couldn't be more joyful.

"Ever thought of going blonde?" Holly says to me, randomly.

I chuckle lightly, "No. Why?"

"You'd look like a Danish prince. I like it. You can be called Prince Harry."

"Taken."

"Oh shit, right. Go ginger then and replace the real Prince Harry, then." Holly says, making up nonsense. I've gotten used to Holly's blabber sessions. Can't lie, they entertain me.

"I'd be more Ed Sheeran than Prince Harry." I say, kicking a stone in the gravel path.

"Replace Ed Sheeran then?"

"No one can replace Ed Sheeran."

"True, true. I'm just kidding, though. I love your brunette locks. Although, I do wonder when you'll get a cut."

"Don't like it?"

"Do I like accidentally breathing in your hair at night? Eh, not my favourite thing- Oh, God. I'm turning into a nagging wife." Holly says, face palming. She's so cute.

The sky starts to lightly spit rain but Holly and I still continue to walk. It is too peaceful to leave.

"Want to sit down over there?" I ask, pointing over to a grassy place shaded by a big tree.

"Sure. Race you there!" Holly says and starts to run. I sprint, though, my competitiveness getting the better of me. I win the childish race and Holly sticks her tongue out at me.

"I let you win because of how crappy you were today playing the games at the fair." Holly says and sits down, leaning against the tree. I do the same.

Holly and I talk about useless things whilst the continues to drop occasional spots of rain. We debate over who would win in a shark versus 'tiger-that-can-swim' fight, we play fight like high schoolers and Holly sometimes has her blabber sessions.

"I love you. A lot." I say, holding her hand.

"You too. Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?"

"What was in that package today? It looked suspicious..." Holly says, fiddling with her braid.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about it. I... I don't know what you're going to do."

"Harry, what was in there?" Holly says, her expression turning from careless to worried.

"Me and you. That's what I want, I want us, to be... Forever. I want to be with you forever. Holly, I fucking love you. I want..."

Here it goes.

"Will you marry me?"

A/N: I am da one da one you call idk the song just stuck in my head lol hey hoes. thank you to those who stayed with me and read this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
960 26 23
Niall Horan fanfiction. Title basically says it all.
818 44 21
You just don't expect it in your life that one minute you all happy & stuff and the next minute someone trying to kill you. You just don't. But then...