Sugar •roman reigns•

By certifiedG

More than a friendship, but less than a relationship. Flirtationship? Sexlationship? Friends with benifits? ... More

heLLO
prologue EDITED
01 EDITED
02 EDITED
03
04
05
06
07 -sex-
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
2024!

10

5.1K 171 36
By certifiedG

"Joelle. Wake up, babe. We have to get on the coach bus and leave soon." I say, shaking her.

She sat up, yawning. "Where's daddy?"

"In the shower." I blushed. Just minutes ago we finished up. It was hot to be fucking on a bathroom countertop. He made me feel better, like he said he was going to do.

"Okay." She said quietly.

"I have to pack my stuff, watch some cartoons." I turned the TV on to spongebob, and left the room with my suitcase.

I decided to jump in the shower quickly, too. We didn't have much time so I washed up my body fast then got out. I wrapped a fresh, white towel around my body and dug in my suitcase for clothes.

I threw on my undergarments, a pair of black sweats and a baby blue t-shirt.

After about 20 minutes, my room was packed up and I reorganized things neatly back into place.

My phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, you ready?"

"Y-Yeah. I'll meet you down in the lobby in a few. Bye Ro."

"Bye baby."

I smile, setting my phone on the bed. Just then Lana came in.

"Zee!" She immediately hugged me tightly.

"Hey, pumpkin."

"Are you okay? I heard everything!"

"I'm fine. Well, doing a lot better."

Lana pulled back from the hug. "You sure?"

"Yeah, positive."

"Alright dear. Are you all ready?"

I nod, shoving my phone in my pocket and grabbing my suitcase.

"Okay my stuff is out in the hall already. Let's get going."

Just as we were about to leave I turned to the room, "Bye room. Hope you burn in hell." So much has happened in here. I hope I'll never come back.

**

My eyes got heavy after I stared out the window of the coach bus for at least an hour. I hadn't gotten much sleep in the past few nights, exhaustion was going to kill me one of these days.

I turned around and looked behind the seat. Joelle and Roman were taking a little nap as they sat in the seats together.

I was sitting beside Dean, who was also napping. I knew I wasn't the only tired one. I poked Dean's cheek a few times until he woke up.

"Hm?" His eyes opened, showing the bright blue color.

"Can I use you as a pillow?"

"Go for it." He smiles.

"Yay, thanks best friend."

"No problem, best friend." i giggle and lay my head on Dean's shoulder.

I took a small nap, but I was woken by the coach bus running over something, making the whole bus bounce.

"You asshat, I was sleeping so good." I say as if I was talking to the coach bus.

I heard Roman laugh from behind, "Asshat."

"Shh, there's a child seated next to you."

"A sleeping child."

"Sh, you're loud." I said laughing.

"No, you are. Can I put JoJo next to Dean so we can sit together?"

"Alright," I got up, and wrap my arms around the small child's body after Roman handed me her. I set her in the reclined seat, and sat beside Roman.

I looked out the window and saw the night was growing dark. Hopefully we'd be in Tennessee soon, then next Florida where Roman would go see... Galina. I felt guilty for not telling him.

"What's on your mind?"

Everything that's happened in the past 24 hours.

"Nothing, just bored." I lied, laying against him. He held my hand in his, and played with my fingers.

"Your hands are so small."

"Compared to yours, yes." I let out a little laugh, and played with his wavy hair. "Can I braid it?"

"Ew, no. I'll look like a girl."

"A pretty hot girl." I smirked, "Please?"

"Fine." He shifted positions and I parted his hair into 3 sections, preparing for a French braid.

"It's so soft, I'm obsessed." I say with awe. I French braid all of his hair and tie it with a hair band.

"Gorgeous girl." I said in a fake girl voice, like those stuck up girls.

"Thank you." He said in the same tone back.

I giggle putting my hands on his area on accident. "Oops."

I pull my hands back, but he grabs them, setting them back. "Your touch..." he mumbles, rubbing my hands against him.

"Ro, we're on the bus..." I whisper. He pulled a blanket up on us and pulled me as close as he could into him.

"Mission accomplished."

"You're so dirty." I unzip his jeans, and put my hand in his boxers, pulling his cock out.

"Mm baby."

"Shhh." I whisper against his lips. My hands wrap around his shaft, and I start giving him a handjob. He put his feet up against the seat in front of us, slightly opening his legs a bit more.

He kept making low pitched grunts, and letting out soft moans here and there.

"Baby, you have to be quiet."

"But you're so good, I can't help it. Fuck."

I giggle, biting on my lip, then continue pumping his hard cock. He was slowly thrusting up into my hands, while he tightly held his hair in his fists.

I dipped my head underneath the blanket, putting him inside my mouth. I tasted a bit of the precum but ignored it. My hands were still pumping part of his cock, while my mouth was focusing on his tip; Roman's breathing became unrhymed.

I hummed around him, returning the pleasure he gave me the other day, by doing the same. I smirk, and start sucking a little faster, feeling him tense a bit.

I felt his hand on my neck, lightly squeezing and rubbing it while he guided me.

"Zee.." He squeaked from above.

"Hmm?" I hum, not stopping. Without a warning, the warm, salty liquid was released into my mouth. Quickly, I pull the blanket off my eyes and stared up at him.

His eyes glued shut, and mouth shaped into an 'o'. I loved watching his face when he orgasmed.

I swallowed the cum, and sat up, taking a large drink out of my water bottle.

After taking my hair out of the ponytail, I ruffled my waves.

"Fuck..." He mutters, catching his breath. I smile, leaning over to kiss him softly.

"Lately you've been orgasming pretty quickly. I can't tease you really." I say smirking after I pull back from his lips.

"I know, it sucks because I love having your pretty lips around me for a long time."

"You guys are nasty as hell." Seth said from the seat across.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"You just gave him head for the past 5 and a half minutes, on the coach bu-"

"Shhh! Loud mouth."

"Actually, Roman, you're the loud mouth. You're lucky pretty much everyone had their headphones on."

Roman and I look at each other, slightly feeling awkward from what I could tell. Oopsies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.4K 97
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins preferences. How about we all just forget about Seth stabbing Dean and Roman in the back?
50.2K 1.4K 56
"The Shield comprises of the 3 top guys in WWE who are Roman Reigns(aged 23), Dean Ambrose(aged 23) and Seth Rollins(aged 22). Out of these three guy...
3K 17 20
He is a lunatic, at least that's his character on tv for the wwe. She is his best friends sister. What happens when his best friend forbids his siste...
14.5K 461 22
Seth has been slowly falling in love with his former Shield mate for years and he's beginning to struggle with having to hide the way he feels but wh...