I would (A Justin Bieber Fanf...

By 1ironwoman1

Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But... More

I would (A justin Bieber fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I will always love you
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Important
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Our love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important must read.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
PURPOSE

Chapter 5

10.7K 149 8
By 1ironwoman1

It's been a week since the "incident" with Anna. And I can't even start to explain how sad I am. I just want curl up in a hole and die. I don't ever want to look at anyone. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to hear anyone. I just want my ring. I WANT MY RING. I just want it back.... Why? Why? Why?

I have this overwhelming feeling of sadness pressing down on me. I just want to die in a hole. That ring means so much to me. I'll never forgive Anna. She stole my happiness. Justin is my happiness. And that ring was the closest thing I had to Justin. And now it's lost. My ring is lost. And so is my happiness.

"Kate?" Anya asks walking into my hut.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Is everything alright you've barely left this hut all week."

"I'm fine." I reply not wanting to engage in conversation."

"You don't look fine..."

"I know! I know! Can you just please leave me alone!!" I yell loosing my patience.

"Yeah of course I'm sorry to bother you." Anya apologizes walking away.

"Wait! I'm sorry for yelling at you." I say just as she's about to walk through the curtain that we have as a door.

"It's okay? Do you want to talk about what going on." Anya asks taking a seat on the bed next to me. I nod and then explain what happened.

"I know your mad. But if you had done that wouldn't you want Anna to forgive you? I know forgiveness isn't an option for you right now. But never forget that it's possible." Anya says.

"I know.... I just feel so sad. I just don't want to do anything. I just want to die. I've had enough. I'm ready to be done. I want a break."

"If I could find your ring for you, I would. But I can't. I can only hope that you'll find Justin. Because that's whats important here. That you and Justin find each other. Don't lose that among all this . Don't lose yourself Kate. Don't lose who you are." She says. Her words remind me of what I said about Anna. And I realize that I miss her. I miss my best friend. The awful things I said to her flash in my mind making me cringe. I decide to visit her so we can work things out later on today.

"I wish you could find my ring too." I say. We talk for a little bit longer and then Anya has to go. But her words stay. Am I letting the ring affect me too much. Am I forgetting about Justin? But I'm not! That ring was the only connection i had to Justin.

Suddenly the memory of when Justin took my hand and placed against his heart and said it beats for me flashes in mind. It's like I can feel his heart beating. The ring wasn't the only connection I had to Justin, my heart is. Our hearts are connected, Justin is and will always be In my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry for how short this chapter was!!! I promise that the chapters will get longer and I will update more often!! I love you guys so much for voting and commenting!!!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 368 38
Aria is stuck...she had the amazing dream but its not going like it should its been 5 months and nothing wth justin she is finally getting a recordin...
22.6K 353 34
16 year old Bethany falls for what seems like an ordinary teenage boy Justin Bieber. Her life turns around as soon as she finds out the truth and fin...
133K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...
72.6K 2.3K 39
Justin Bieber gets a new identity so he can get a reality check. Selena Gomez changes her image because she hated her old self. What happens when the...