The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)

By Jaee_101

Zaria is young girl with big dreams. Beginning her senior year in high school, she has to balance graduation... More

Cast Call.
My Typical Morning
The Day Goes On.
The Day Goes On Pt.2
"Relationship Status" P.1
Meet up.
Relationship Status Pt.2
Relationship Status Pt.3
FML
After The Fact .
After School Ends
Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)
Friends Pt. I
Friends (Part II)
New Beginning
Fired?
It's Over
It's Over (Part II)
The Name Game.
Run Away .
Run Away Pt.II
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
A Small Piece Of Rebellion
Z's Rebellion
Fairy Godmother.
Suspicious Behavior
Making It Official Pt.1
Strike One
Suspicions
I Got Chu
Reunited (Making It Official Pt2)
Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)
A New Outlook
Click Out
Caught
The Invite
Dinner?
Crunch Time
Busted
What Happens now?
Reconcile
The Dilemma.
First Day on the Job
Ugly Truths.
A/N (Not an Update)
Business And Such.
Startin Somethin' (Date Night Part II)
Before I Release This New Update..
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections (Part II)
Guess Who? (Pt I)
Guess Who (Part II)
Conclusion to the Beginning.
Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II
A Slight Shift
Trying Again
Trying Again Pt. II
Let's Go
Old Memories Equals New Ideas
The Start of Big Things
Start of Big Things Pt.2
Catch up
Catch Up Pt.2
Game Day
I'm Glad You Came
Whoa.
Calculations
Calculations Pt.2
NEW NEW (A/N)
Out My House!
I'm Right Here
The Day Off Pt. 1
Meanwhile...
A Simple Conversation
What Goes Around...On the Other Side
Pressed
So About Tonight...
The Preparation
Something About The Night (Pt.1)
A/N & Face Reveal
Something About The Night (Pt.2)
Back to the Norm

Date Night Pt.I

47.9K 1.6K 300
By Jaee_101

(Stace's outfit in the mm.)

Narrator's Pov

Outside of downtown Stacey is dancing around her house in her shorts and a shirt. Fresh out a long shower, her messy bun flapped all over the place as she jammed to Drake and Future.

"CUZ I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM ,"she belted out the house with her icy white beats covering her ears, blasting "Big Rings" , "AND WE NEED SOME REALLY BIG RINGS, WE NEED SOME REALLY NICE THINGS, BETTA BE COMING WITH NO STRINGS. BETTA BE COMMIN WITH NO STRINGS . WE SOME REALLY NICE THINGS WE NEED SOME REALLY BIG RINGS , I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM! MAN WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.!"

She was completely in her zone, munching on some hot fries when she got a message.

She sighed annoyed but her mood changed when she saw Dev's name with a text message attached on her lockscreen .

Dev'sUglahh 🙄:
Imma come get you around five what's yo address ma?

She looked at the clock and saw it was almost time for him to come. "Damn I ain't even gotten dressed yet." she said shaking her head .

But since she knew there was no backing out she texted him her address and rushed upstairs to her room, to finish getting dressed .

Stacey's Pov

I rushed upstairs heading into the bathroom to do something to my hair. It clung to her back, still damp. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt nervous. It's not like I been on a date lately, shit I'm even sure of what I should wear. And for me trust, that is not normal.

I decided to put some lose curls in my head and apply light makeup; some neutral gloss, lashes, eye linear and concealer. I realize it was a date, but since I was unsure of where we were coming specifically, I decided to keep my outfit simple.

Just as I finished my hair, I got another message from Devon.

Dev'sUglahh 🙄:
Be sure to dress nice. I should be there in the next ten minutes.

Oh lord. Well I guess I might as well wear a dress. I put on some perfume and headed back to my bed glancing at the black dress laying thee. It was just a simple bodycon knee length dress. It wasn't my first choice, but you can never go wrong with black. I slid it on, along with my heels and took a quick glance in the mirror. I was impressed, I looked good, even with a last minute outfit. I put in some simple earring.

Thankfully, I finished with a few minutes to spare . I grabbed my pink clutch and stuffed my wallet, key, phone inside. In case I got cold I picked up a matching pink cardigan.

I have no idea where he's taking me but I know if he try any crazy shit I will put my gucci shoe so far up his ass, it won't even be funny.

I made my way back to the living room, and sat down on the couch . I wish my mom was here but she was working at the Hilton until 11. I had already talked to her about the date, since I pretty much tell her everything. She said she wanted to here all about it when I got back but of course since black mama's don't play she said I should be home before 10:15 at the latest. And she is dead serious, knowing her she will call the house phone just to make sure I'm there and if I'm not, I don't even wanna think about it.

But I can't complain because at least she's giving me past 10. In a few months I may even the 11 o'clock mark. I was scrolling down my instagram, when I saw car lights come from the driveway. Then someone blew a horn.

And then I got a another message from Devon. "I'm outside."

I headed towards the door. I didn't want him to come to my door. I told him to hit my line when he pulled up, for personal reasons.

So with that I got up took a deep breath and headed outside . I was greeted by a gray 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. I turned to lock the door, when I heard the engine died down . I turned back around and saw Devon hop out the car. Lord jesus, he is so damn fine. He had on a white button down shirt, black dress pants and some loafers.

I had to get myself in check, before I got in this car with him. Reminding myself I had to be on my best behavior, I keep my swooning to a minimum. It's just something about a chocolate brutha dressed in white.

He leaned against his car was waiting on me, so I shook it of, and walked over to him.

Devon's Pov

Man she is beautiful. As soon as I saw her step out of the house, I was left in awe.

I had planned to take her out to this poetry house and then to dinner. I didn't just want to do the asic dinner and a movie, because I want to make sure she know from jump, I was an elite and this date shit in addition to being a gentleman.

When she came out and turned to lock the door I got out the car and leaned against the hood. I tired to make sure my thoughts stayed PG but with me being around her knowing how bad I want her, that action did prove to be challenging. But because I want her to see me as a man who wants to be apart of her life foreal, I had to come correct.

She walked over to me, and I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when I realized how good she looked in that dress. Everything was fitting just right. "Hey, you ready?" I asked.

She gave a small smile and simply said "Sure."

Was the outspoken, bold girl I've come to like..nervous? I smirked at the fact I knew I had this on lock.

She headed to the passenger side and before she could open the door I politely opened it for her and helped her get into the car. I made sure she was completely in the car before I closed the door, and jogged back to the driver's seat. I got in and started the car.

"You know you didn't have to get the door, right I mean I was going to do it.?" She asked.

"I know you're capable, but when you're around me, you'll never have to open a door. What kind of man would I be if I invited you out and didn't handle my responsibilities. "I said coolly, restarting the engine.

She looked at me for a minute and turned away. Yea, she is definitely nervous.

As I pulled out her driveway and began driving downtown I let myself glance at her out the corner of my eye. She was looking at me already.

"So are ya gonna tell where were going?" she asked curiously after a while. I smiled and made a right .

"Nah, that would ruin the suspense. "I said amused.

She smacked her lips, "I can't even get a hint?" she said pouting.

I chuckled at how adorable she looked. I guess I can give her a small clue.

"It's gonna be at a closed imitate setting and you'll definitely feel inspired." I said simply, seeing her eyebrows draw together in confusion.

"Nigga that's a generic ass description, inspiration is relatively universal. So that doesn't help me ." she said frustrated, and straight face.

There goes the fire I've been missing.

I laughed before shrugging my shoulders, "Actually it was a lot, considering I could have just left you in the dark about wear we are headed."

"I'm still in the dark, you could be talking about a private dinner or something." she replied evenly.

"First know that food is a given because it is a necessity," I began,"and how food does related to gaining knowledge.?"

"Because by indulging in many flavors and seasonings, you gain KNOWLEDGE on what foods you love the most, and also you learn which foods taste taste like depression, booty flakes, and stale school lunch." she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I just shook my head and laughed. "Damn. Was depression and booty flakes necessary? "

She looked at me and shrugged "Did I lie?"

"No not at all. Big points for creativity." I said chuckling.

Slowly, the tension began to leave the atmosphere as we continued talking. The conversation wasn't too deep, we were just talking about random stuff until we fell into a comfortable silence. I was going to play music but Stacey stopped me.

"Wait. You got a aux cord?" she asked her eyes lighting up in anticipation.

"All real niggas carry AUX cords." I said poppin my collar .

"Oh well then you must not have one then." she said smartly.

Oh no shawty didn't just try to play me. She got a slick ass tongue.

"You better be lucky I find you sexy as hell with that slick ass mouth. " I began earning a slight blush from her, "but nah I got the AUX cord. But I don't be listening to all Megan Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj and Beyonce like girls be doing. I need balance."

"And what makes you think that's all I ever listen to?" She remarked raising a brow at me.

"See you implied it. A don't front like you don't be blasting "Big Ole Freak" Feeling Myself" and "Yikes" all day." I replied.

"First of all, I was playing thee stallion it would be WTF I Want, Pull up late, Freak Nasty, or Realer. Let's just be clear on that. And what do you listen too?" she said giving me a pointed glare.

"Kendrick, Lil Baby, Roddy Rich, Sauce Twins, J.Cole, Pac, Drake, Jay-Z, Rod Wave and that's just to name a few." I said.

"I love Kendrick and J.cole." she said , evenly.

"Man bruh I bet you can't even rap one of there songs completely." I said boldly.

"Wanna bet?" she said giving me a daring look.

'Yea sure if you can rap along to 4 songs I'll give you the aux cord." I said extending my hand out to her once I reached a red light.

"Deal." she remarked and shook my hand. I smirked and pulled out my phone.

She don't know what she got herself into.

___

Tbc Tbc.

Okay so Pt.2 should be up tomorrow hopefully (meaning I will try but only if I have enough time)

and maybe I'll even squeeze in Tre and Candy's Date Pt.1 .

Okay So I found a new Dev. :)I'll post it in my latest A/N.

Be sure to read, vote and enjoy. Love Y'all :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.4K 46
Melania is a 17 year old girl who is a star athlete for her high school team in her hometown Oklahoma City. Her life is about to open up for better o...
342K 11.6K 26
Zahra Jones only intention was to graduate, discover true happiness and avoid Levi Karldon by all means possible, but that becomes impossible when sh...
3.5K 82 21
Zariah is tired. Tired of always being used and tossed aside when the men are done with her. She wants a happily ever after like in the fairytales he...
26.8K 905 20
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS