Starting all over // Stelena

By petrovahart

This story starts off with Elena waking up from her casket after a year only to find out that everyone happil... More

Waking up to a new year
Old faces
Going away
Out and about
A day full of reunions
Bye Bye Mystic Falls
Flying away with a surprise
The flight
New Life, Old Friend
The Uninvited Guest...
First Day Back
The Unknown
Meeting 'Him'
Invitations
The Journey
Unwanted Situations
Beach Boys
Problems
Coming home
Drunk
Into the future...
Happy Anniversary?
I'm not that drunk
A Special Chapter
Confession
To Moving On.
A saved goodbye.
Hello NYC
It's just not working.
The reunion party.
A big mistake
Dinner Party
Going back to him.
It's all my fault.
Apart
My heart wants what it wants.
Visible.
Together at last.
BOOK 2!!! ☆★♡♥
BOOK 3!?!?!?

Meeting Alexia Branson

1.4K 50 6
By petrovahart

Stefan's POV
I got in my car a drove all the way to national park. As soon as I entered, a flashback hit me.

"Stefan, haha you can't get me." Elena screamed as she ran around the empty park.

"Oh honey, I've got supernatural strength and speed. I can get you in seconds." I say as I vamp speed around her. We both started laughing until she fell.

"Ow." She yelled. I look over to see blood all over her foot.

"Elena, I can't."

"Yes you can. Fight it. Fight it Stefan, for me, for us."

"No."

"Stefan. Helloo. Saint steffy."

"Stefan!" Lexi screamed into my ear.

"What" I yelled.

"What happened. As soon as you entered, you literally spaced." Lexi tells me.

"Flashback... Elena... Human." Those were the only words I could get out. A minute after processing what I just saw, I felt Lexi slap me.

"Oww. What was that for Lex?" I ask.

"That's for being a dumbass and marrying Melissa instead of fighting for Elena."

"Ughh. I know."

"Who is that gymnast?" Lex asks.

"Why, you wanna learn" I say as I burst out laughing.

"No. Kol needs a flexible model for his next project and she looks really pretty." Lexi say.

"Oh right... you became Alexia Mikalson." I say as she blushes.

"No shit. Of couse she's pretty. That's Elena." I scream out of realisation as Lexi walks over to her.

Elena's POV
National park, one of my favourite places on earth. This is where Stefan fought the urge to feed. I come here every weekend just to practice my gymnastics skills amd just relax.

"Elena!" I familiar voice yelled. I turn around to see Lexi running towards me.

"Alexia Branson... After so long." I laugh as she pulls me into a big hug.

"Haven't you heard. It's Alexia Mikalson." She tells me.

"What? No way. Who's the special Mikalson." I ask.

"Well you and Jeremy killed him but as soon as I came back to life so did he." She tells me.

"Kol Mikalson?!?!?" I squeal.

"By the way, he doesn't hate you and Jeremy anymore. I made sure of that." She winks.

"I'm glad. The last time he was here, he tried to kill me." I tell her as she laughs.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"I was practicing and just relaxing. I have a lot of great memories here. You?" I ask.

"I was just meeting Stefan, just catching up." She says.

"Oh... so I better get going. Derek wanted to go have lunch together so... see you soon? " I say.

"Uh. Yeah, wait. Would you be interested in modelling for us?" She asks me.

"Uh. Yeah sure. I'm staying here so why not. When do I start?" I ask in a joyful tone.

"Drop by the office tomorrow to meet Kol and after that, the job is all yours." She explains as she hands me her card.

"Bye Lexi." I yell, walking away.

Melissa's POV
Do I tell Stefan or not... I should apologise to Elena first. The way I behaved... It wasn't right. I pick my phone up and called her.

~The phone call~
E: Hello?

M: Elena?

E: Yeah... Hi. Who is this?

M: Elena, it's Melissa.

E: Ughh. What do you want?

M: I want to say sorry.

E: What?

M: Let's go out for dinner tonight. You, me, Stefan and Derek. I'll explain there.

E: Uh... ok. See you?

M: Bye.

~End of phone call~

I've been such a bitch to her. I should actually be thanking her. For being in Rosewood and making me meet Stefan.

A/N: Aww. Poor Melissa. At least she won't be a pain in the ass anymore. So that's good. Anyways. I hopw you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. I love hearing from all of you. Till next time...BYEEE
~Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 940 54
Cimorelli move to Mysitc falls because they get signed to a record company there but when they meet the Salvatore brothers and there love interest El...
31.8K 1.3K 26
Awakening in TVD Rose finds herself living in Rose's place... confused? Yeah, that was putting it mildly. OC x Damon Salvatore fanfiction that starts...
9.6K 364 11
AU. Begins at the very last scene of Season 7 in TVD. Elena Gilbert is human again and as a promise to not be selfish with her. Both Damon and Stefan...
26.9K 648 27
Elena wakes up 65 years later in 2078. She finds herself alone and confused but later finds out that Bonnie didn't tell anyone that she was dying. Th...