His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 57

31.9K 1.5K 828
By nijaspencer

I apologize for the long wait for an update. School comes first and I finally started working!

To become more interactive with my lovely readers, I've created a You Now! For those who don't know what it is, it's basically live broadcasting.

Add me: NijaLynn

- Miss Sarah (Miss. Ruby's twin sister) in the MM!

And thanks for the 7k! Nigga we made it lol.

-Nija

August

"Fuck you mean ain't no finger prints on it!?" I yelled.

"Mr. Alsina calm down. The paper you gave me was scanned at the lab six times and the only finger prints on the paper were yours, your fiancé's and your son's." Officer Vercetti said.

"What about my house?" I asked.

"We searched everywhere. No strange fingerprints were identified. Everything looked normal. So far we don't have a case but if anything happens, call us immediately."

"Yeah, a'ight."

I left the police station and got in the car. Looks like I'a gotta take shit into my own hands. Somebody broke into my crib, I'm not stupid.

"Baby what did they say?" A'leah asked.

"We jus' gone stay at the hotel fa' another night a'ight? Let's go cake testin' and get it over wit'." I mumbled.

I backed the car out, put it in gear and sped off. Niggas are really testin' my patience, I swea'.

"So I take it that Officer Vercetti didn't find anything." She said.

"Of course them muhfuckas ain't find shit but it's a'ight. I'll figure shit out on my own." I sighed.

"I wanna help you baby."

"Naw, you straight. Ion't need in the mix of this shit."

"But baby-"

"But nothin' A'leah you heard what I said?"

She rolled her eyes. I messed wit' my chin hair and continued ta' drive. Ion't care bout her bein' mad but what I'a do care bout is the safety of my unborn.

We lost a baby once, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again.

"A'leah you gotta understand wea' I'm comin' from." I said.

"No the fuck I don't." She hissed.

"Don't catch no fuckin' attitude wit' me." I sneered.

"Whatever asshole, shut the hell up. Stop talking to me." She mumbled.

"So I'm an asshole because Ion't wanna put you in harms way? Did you fuckin' forget that you pregnant!?" I yelled.

"N-No." She sniffed.

"Yo' emotional ass gettin' on my fuckin' nerves. You finna go cake testin' by yo' damn self. If you lose this baby cause you won'ta be hard headed it'll be yo' fault since you don't wanna fuckin' listen ta' nobody.

Lately you've been really tryin' my patience but I tolerate yo' shit because you my fiancé and I love you. I'm yo' man, I can handle this shit on my own since the muhfuckin' cops won't do shit.

This name callin' shit need ta' stop when you don't getcho way. You not a little ass girl no mo', you a grown ass woman wit' two kids and another on the way, fuckin' act like it. If you don't getcho shit together, I'm gone and there won't be no fuckin' wedding." I spat.

By now, she was in full blown tears and I didn't care. Somebody needed ta' let her ass know. She need ta' stop actin' like a lil ass girl and put her big girl draws on.

She always overreactin' when shit don't go her way and I'm ti'ed of it. I wanna walk down the isle wit' her but I won't if she keep this shit up.

I swerved into a space right in front of Miss. Sarah's buildin'. I lost my appetite ta' eat some cake so, Leah will jus' have ta' go by herself.

"Bye." She mumbled as she got out.

"Call me when you done." I said.

"I love you." She sniffed.

"Mhm. You too." I replied dryly.

I backed out of the space and drove off. I needed ta' clear my head of all this drama and there's only one place I can go.

The studio.

I've been so busy wit' Leah, the kids, and fam. I ain't been doin' me and maybe that's what I need ta' do.

I parked my car in the studio lot, oppphopped out and went inside. Luckily, nobody was in there.

I plugged my phone up to an aux cord and played an instrumental I came up with. I jogged back into the booth, puttin' headphones on.

Sometimes I get emotional
And I can't seem to find the way I'm s'posed to go
And all these so-called people that I'm s'posed to know
They be the main ones
Smile up in your face, but behind your back they hate
So I hope you know
You're like the only reason I'm emotional
My tears fall like water so that I can grow
Not like I was before
Tryna make a change, I need something more
I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry

So I'ma let the song cry

I felt tears fall down my face. I took the headphones off and tossed them across the room, knockin' everything over in my path. I'm ti'ed of this shit.

A'leah

"Is everything alright dear?" Miss. Sarah asked.

I slowly nodded and took a sip of the cup of water she gave me. To say I was upset was an understatement.

"Can we do cake testing some other time? I um...I'm not feeling to well." I lied.

"Sure. How does tomorrow sound?" She asked.

"Perfect." I smiled weakly.

She helped me stand to my feet and walked me out. My body was starting to ache for some reason and I was beginning to feel nauseous.

"Are you sure your alright?" Miss. Sarah asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"I saw August drop you off and leave. Were you two arguing?"

"No, he just needed to clear his head so he wanted me to do this without him."

"It's alright, you don't have to tell me anything. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me."

I nodded and waddled over to the Burger King. I took a seat and decided to call Gio to come get me.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey boo. Can you come pick me up?" I asked, as my lips formed a pout.

"Hell no. You forgot about me." He said, faking hurt.

"Your so dramatic." I laughed.

"You are the queen of drama, so you shouldn't be talking. Give me a few minutes and I'll come pick your spoiled ass up."

"I am not spoiled."

"Whatever heaux. Where you at anyway?"

"The strip mall with the Burger King and wedding planner building."

"Aight, I'll see you in five."

"Okay."

I hung up and tossed my phone into my purse. I was starving but I didn't feel like getting up. I huffed and waddled to the front, getting in line.

"Next in line." The cashier said.

I stepped up and looked up at the menu. I wanted everything on the menu but I had to mindful of babygirl.

"Can I have a double whopper, a large fry, a red velvet oreo shake with a medium onion ring and two orders of buffalo chicken fries?" I ordered.

"Would you like to make that a meal?" The cashier replied.

"Yes." I said, as I rested my hand on my back.

"That'll be $21.46."

I dug into my wallet giving the cashier twenty-two dollars.

"Keep the change."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

The cashier gave me a receipt and I waddled over the pick-up line. I held my phone in my hand, debating whether I should call August or not.

He's never snapped on me like that before. Part of me wondered how long he felt that way towards me and why he didn't say anything.

Now I can admit, I tend to act spoiled on occasion and once I got back up on my feet, that spoiled brat came back. I don't intentionally call him out his name. Hell, I'm five months pregnant. My hormones are all over the place.

"Order 427." A manager called out.

I handed them my receipt, grabbed my food, said thank you and left the line. Gio's car pulled up into the parking lot so I walked outside, stuffing my face with some fries.

I got in and set my purse down, giving him a tight squeeze.

"I missed you!" I smiled.

"I missed you too." He said, trying to open my bag.

I pulled away and smacked his hand. He pouted and drove off.

"That's how you do me when I stopped what I was doing to come pick you up?" He asked, faking hurt.

"Hush." I giggled.

"I'm loving this pregnancy glow boo." He smirked.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So fill me in, spill the tea."

I told him everything from the letter Mason gave me to August snapping on me an hour ago. Gio's face became unreadable.

"Well damn." He mumbled.

"You deserved him snapping on your ass." Gio said.

"Your supposed to be on my side." I frowned.

"It's not about taking sides A'leah. You better get together before that man leaves you. I won't sit here and waste my time preaching to you, but do what you gotta do to make things right. Every since y'all got back together, that man has done everything in his power to prove his loyalty, take care of you, his kids and family. The least you could do is treat him how he treats you. Own up to your mistakes and stop acting like a little girl. Honey you are 24 not 4, get it together." He preached.

Once again, I had lost my appetite and closed my bag of food up.

"I don't wanna lose him Gio." I sniffed.

"So if you don't want to lose him make things right. Go to couples counseling. Learn how to think before you say or do anything. You don't want to be the reason why y'all couldn't get married."

"I don't even know where he is. His mom has the kids."

"Let him cool off for a while. He'll come home when he gets ready. You two have communication problems which can be fixed with counseling."

Gio parked in my driveway and killed the engine.

"Thank you for the advice boo."

"Anything for my boo thang." He smiled.

"Can you stay over til he comes home?" I asked.

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice." He smirked.

--

1) Was August right for snapping on A'leah?

2) What are your thoughts on Gio's little pep talk?

3) Do we like Miss. Sarah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.7K 25
Aziah And August Are Back Can They Make When There Love Is Tested This Time Are Will These Two Let The Devil Take Over Thier Marriage Read To Find...
6.8K 295 10
Ariana Fletcher and August Alsina have been best friends for years. Everybody but them can see the chemistry between the two, would they accept fate...
454K 23.3K 38
A year and a half later August and Kashmere are still together. Nothing and no one can come between the love that they have for one another. They say...
Heavy By .

Fanfiction

29.5K 1.1K 44
(August Alsina Love Story) There's a lot of people that end up catching feelings for they best friend. But it's not all the time that they end up tog...