I DON'T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

By balisticlonghead

disclaimer: this poorly written fan fiction was made in fifth grade. That. That was the holiday . The holiday... More

I Feel Happy...
Thanks Mom.
Settle down.
Setting up
Minecon: Q and A
Minecon: Bow and Arrow
Back home
At the end of the day
Day Delawa
Minecon Day 2
Gaming and Skating
Skating with The three musketers
Chats
Sparks Up
Back story
A runway, or kidnapped?
Kidnapped it is
The pain
Hospital
Movies
Lets ride
Fun and Games
Flying and Tea
Toys R Us
Average Morning
Skateboarding
Pictionary
Biscuits
Trouble on the London Eye
Police!
Back to normal?
Planning
Guess who is back. Back again.
Cameron
Cameron pt 2
A party
Slow morning
Texts
Power out
Spending
Ready for laser tag
❤️Sorry❤️

Who is that?

56 4 3
By balisticlonghead

"TIME!" Tom shouts.
I stop drawing. We're doing the blindfolded drawing challenge. I tried draw Iballisticsquid. I wonder who that is. Haha. Ash is doing it with me. It's for his channel. Tom is our referee, he tells us when time is up. We had 5 minutes to draw squid. I take off my red blindfold.
I look at my paper.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" I laugh. It's a circle which has tentacles in it. Wow, I did awful. I look at Ash's. It's actually quite impressive. Squid has a mouth and nose, along with a body and tentacles.
"The winner of the challenge is......Ash!!" Tom says. I smile and give him a gold star. He laughs.
"GG Ash."
"GG Ayden"
"SOOO THATS THE END OF THE BLINDFOLDED DRAWING CHALLENGE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! SEE YOU LATER BUDDIES AND DON'T FORGET......stay cheesy. See you guys." Ash ends the video.
"That was fun!" I say smiling.
"Yeah! You did good Ayden." Tom cheers.
I nod as a thank you.
"I am gonna go draw, I'll be down in an hour." I explain where I'll be.
I head upstairs and I check my phone. It's 2:56 and I have some texts.
Kevin: Hey. Whatcha doing? Cameron just left.
Alex: Helllloooooooooo.....Cameron just moved. He cried >.< what are you up to?
I reply:
Ayden to Kevin: Nothing, just about to draw. Where did he move?
Ayden to Alex: HELLOOOOOO. I'm about to draw. Where did he move to?
There. I send. I climb my ladder and sit down. I take out my colored pencils and color my picture of Sqaishey flying with Stacy.
Ding-Dong.
Oooh! Must be the new dressers! I rush downstairs.
Sqaishey opens the door.
"Hello sir, are you delivering the dressers?" Sqaishey asks.
"The dressers? No actually I....wait. Yeah I am." A deep male voice replies. Hmm.. Sounds about 30+ years old. Okay. "I have to coke in because they are heavy."
"Okay sir, I don't see the packages." Sqaishey says as she pokes her head out the door.
"Uhh...that's because they are in the truck." The man says.
I walk over to Sqaishey to see what's going on. I look at the floor and I jolt my head up.
"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE HERE!" The man shouts. Oh no. Oh dear. Oh gosh.
"Allen?" I shriek. I slam the door shut, panting.
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
"Who was that?" Sqaishey asks confused.
"That. Was my abusive stepfather."

A/N heeeeeeeee's baaaaaaack! If you don't remember Allen he is the one who was sent to jail in the first chapter. He broke pottery and hurt Ayden's family. Just a reminder :) thanks to everyone who is reading! I've got 150+ reads! That's amazing! Anyways, you wanna make sure you stick around. Things are gonna get crazy.
-Aidann

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 159 29
The Chosen Ones have been living in peace and harmony for over a year, besides the occasional zombie. They've grown closer to Anna, and are now great...
2.5K 100 22
This is 100% made up and in no way has any of this happened in real life. Sqaishey switches off her recording set up and sits back in her chair. 'Sqa...
2.6K 158 24
READ BOOK ONE FIRST! MagicAnimalClub: Happenings .. Hello this is Squid, and this is the story of how I died. You only happen once, enjoy this happen...
3.2K 112 31
Friendships roll over. They start wars and heartbreaks. Stampy & Squid *Both* have feelings for Amy. But who else does? Who will win Amy? And what...