Killer (phan) (completed with...

By phanwhitets

HI!!!! so if you happen to read this, it means you're amazing (; so I don't think there's any trigger warning... More

une ~ why can't I?
deux ~ loyal friend
trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?
quatre ~ that wasn't Annabell
cinq ~ misunderstanding
six ~ do you recognize this girl?
sept ~ livin like larry
neuf ~ paris
dix ~ confused
onze ~ that song
douze ~ it's beautiful
treize ~ you're going to regret it
quatorze ~ any moment now
quinz ~ it was her
seize ~ status
dix-sept ~ please say yes
dix-huit ~ fuck it I can't think of a name for this chapter
dix-neuf ~ across the street
vingt ~ no matter what
vingt et une ~ not once
vingt deux ~ not anymore
vingt trois ~ where are you going?
vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?
vingt cinq ~ it's her
vingt six ~ I don't believe you
vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember
Vingt huit ~ just let me die
vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title
SMUT
Trente et une ~ someone wants to see you
trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris
Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true
HEY HEY HEY I GOT SOMETIN TO SAY PEOPLE
seQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :D

huit ~ what are we even doing?

12.8K 509 564
By phanwhitets

"Oh my god Dan, what are we even doing?" I say as we enter our apartment after coming home from the police station.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do," Dan says. "We're going to catch that son of a bitch who made me think I was in love then ditched me for a guy with a gun!" normally I would laugh at something like this but I'm too worried to have happy thoughts.

"We're going to die!" I say and I can feel myself shaking. "We're going to take one step out the door to go find her and die!" Dan waves his hand as if it's nothing.

"Pfft. Living is over rated anyway, Phil," he says and my eyes widen with worry and I whimper to walk past him to my room.

"Oh god what am I doing?" I ask to no one in particular and open my door to sit on my bed shaking. We're both going to get killed. And for what purpose? I should never have let Dan sign that contract. This is just awful. I taste salt on my lip and realize I'm crying. I don't want the boy I fell in love with to die. I don't want to die. I'm so stupid. I should have never trusted that bitch anyway. Even if she did seem totally trust worthy. Dan opens the door and sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. Oh my god, he needs to stop making me fall in love with him.

"Phil, I was kidding, calm down, you'll be fine," he whispers in my ear giving me butterflies and I keep crying.

"I don't want you to die, or me, or anything to happen to us. We can't live without the other. Oh god, Dan I'm scared!" I say and nuzzle my head against his chest.

"Look Phil, I talked to the head officer when you went to the car, and we're not going to be doing anything too dangerous," he says attempting to comfort me. "All we're going to do, is follow them to where they think she is, and help locate her, while I tell them all her different tricks a schemes that I've taken from the two years of dating her." I look up in his warm brown eyes and he smiles wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Are you sure we'll be okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Believe me Phil, I wouldn't let you get hurt," he says and I smile sitting up. We just sit in silence for a minute. His eyes widen. "GOD JESUS PHIL WE HAD A CAKE IN THE OVEN!" we both stand up and run to the kitchen to open the oven. The cake was just a small black piece of crisp in the middle of the baking pan.

"I had no idea that was possible," I say as he takes the pan out and sets it on the oven. "You have no idea how lucky we are that the house didn't burn down." I laugh and he laughs too.

"C'mon, let's go watch Buffy until three," Dan says and pulls me in the living room. We sit on the couch next to each other actually kind of close.

~

"When did ten o'clock happen?" I ask and Dan shrugs his shoulders and lets out a tiny yawn which is adorable.

"God, are you sure it's ten and not four in the morning?" he asks in a sleepy voice which makes my stomach turn.

"Well, the clock says ten, so that's my guess," I say and he seems to scoot closer to me.

"I'm so tired though, that panic attack was exhausting," he leans his head down on mine so I can lean my head in the crook of his neck. Oh my god we're so close. I can feel his breath on the top of my neck and it makes me shiver.

"Dan? Are you going to sleep here, or?" he doesn't answer so he's already passed out. "Fine then," I say and snuggle into his neck after setting an alarm on my phone. "Goodnight," I say quietly. I swear I can almost hear in his breath him saying, "Night."

~

I wake up before the alarm somehow which was set for five thirty. Dan and I were still in the same position as last night except for my hands were resting on his lap. I smile just to myself. I've always wanted to wake up next to him. I don't really understand why losing the love of his life made him fall asleep with me on the couch. Honestly I think he's just confused with his life and wants someone he can be close to.

I decide against checking my phone because I'm afraid that the slightest movement would wake him up and I really don't want to move away from the warmth of his skin.

At five thirty, I hear the alarm go off and I shut it off immediatly. I glance up at Dan after removing my head from his neck. He stirs slightly but rests his head on the back of the couch falling asleep again. I giggle softly. He's so adorable sleeping. God I sound like a creeper.

"Dan," I say softly and shake him. "Dannn," i say a bit louder shaking his shoulder. "C'mon, we have to go soon.

"Uhh, I don't want to revise Phil," he says and I giggle louder this time.

"Dan, you don't have to revise, we have to go to the police station, remember?" Dan opens his eyes slightly and gazes at me for a second smiling. "What?" I ask in a slight chuckle.

"I have no idea," he says and yawns loudly. I stand up and stretch with him soon to follow. "We should probably go get ready," he says and I nod going to my room to get dressed.

~

We arrive at the police station and I think I'm feeling better. I'm still extremely nervous but Dan makes me feel more comfortable.

"Ahh, glad you can make it on time," Officer Little says as he spots us. "Follow us were going in the back." We nod and follow him to the back of the building. "Now, as I said before Dan, neither of you are going to actually be out in the field, but you have to be ready for anything. Also, make sure you don't let word spread that you're working for us, it's not necessarily legal." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"This is a police station," I say. "And you're breaking the law." He nods

"That is kind of ironic isn't it?" The officer says smiling. I nod with the nervous feeling coming back to me. "Now basically, you need to know everything there is to know about being a policeman," he takes us out the back and to a police car where he begins to teach us about how it works, where the hidden weapons are, yes they are in there, and how to lock the doors and unlock them, yes, they're actually IS a special way in doing it.

"And these are pretty obvious," he says pulling out a pair of hand cuffs.

"Woahhh, those are like the real thing! I've never seen some in person!" Dan says staring at them. All of a sudden I'm spun around and cuffed behind the back courtesy of Officer Little.

"Hey!" I say and struggle as he laughs.

"That was a quick demonstration of how hand cuffs are actually used," he says unlocking me while Dan laughs.

"That hurt," I whimper and Dan and the officer laugh more.

"Do we get to learn how to do that?" Dan asks as the officer hands him the hand cuffs and I rub my wrists where they pinched.

"Yeah, I highly doubt you'll ever be doing that to an actual criminal, but it never hurts to know in case of an emergency." He says and proceeds to show us the correct way to cuff someone. He then has us both practice cuffing each other behind our backs. I'm actually not to bad at it! Dan can do it, but I'm just kind of better, not to brag or anything.

"This is actually kind of fun!" I say giggling as I cuff Dan for almost the fifteenth time.

"Yeah, it can be sometimes," Officer Little says again. "Okay, I think you're both good on that, let's move on to some of the scary stuff." He take us back inside and upstairs to a room that said 'weaponry' on it. I shiver as a chill goes down my spine at the word. I can't kill someone, if that's what they're expecting. We walk in to an average sized room lined up with guns everywhere. And so many different kinds. Big, small, advanced, average, it'a kind of frightening.

"Whoa," Dan breathes out at the sight of the guns lined up on the wall. "Do you use all of these?"

"No," Officer Little says. "Occasionally we will need to use something a bit more advanced than standard but we don't use them all on a daily basis an hopefully you too will NEVER have to use these."

"I'm praying we never have to use these," I say laying a finger tip on one of the guns that was on a shelf.

"You probably wont, but as I said, it's a dangerous world out there, anything can happen, so you have to be at least slightly prepared." I nod and feel myself slightly shaking.

Officer Little begins to show us how to work a standard gun even though its honestly really simple.

"So wait, how are you showing this to us even though we're just citizens off the street?" I ask. "Don't we have to be certified or something?"

"It's not like we're just handing you the guns," he replies. "It's pretty obvious how to use one already, and were not letting you two near any unless we really need to."

"How do we know if we can actually aim if we really do need to use it, though." The officer leaves the room and indicates for us to follow him. We walk to the other side of the building to enter a room that said 'rec' on the outside. We opens the door to a small arcade. "The fuck?" I hear Dan whisper behind me. Officer Little laughs at our reactions.

"Hey, we need to have breaks too!" He says and we walk further in the room.

"Why does no one know that police officers have a bloody arcade in their station?" I ask.

"No one asks," He replies and walks over to a wall that has one of those big real life shooting games. "This is how you'll practice," he says picking up one of the toy guns and handing it to Dan.

"And is this actually like holding a real gun?" Dan asks tilting it back and forth in his hands.

"Actually yes, normally they're not like this in a real arcade game, but we made it as close to a normal gun as we could so we can train." Dan laughs. "What?"

"I never expected policeman training to be like this," he says laughing.

"Yeah, it's not very expected from such a serious job," the officer says and hands me a toy gun. We look at the little set up with baby targets on the smallest things like a plastic snake next to a cowboy or a skeletons head. "Go ahead." We begin to shoot at the little targets and I come to find I'm not very talented with a gun.

After about the third round, I decide to take a break and just watch Dan shoot. He's the only one who can make it so sexy.

"I really hope I never have to use this," I say as Dan hands me the plastic gun.

"Same," Dan says. "What else will we be learning? When are we going to try and find her?"

"We're not sure where she is now, but you'll be training every day until then. We think we'll know where to go in about two weeks, so we need you prepared and telling them information." Officer Little says.

"When do we tell them information?" Dan asks as I start a new game. Officer Little looks down at his watch.

"When Phil's done with this round, I'll take you back to our head officers that are in charge of this case." Dan nods and I finish shooting the targets finding success as I'm getting better at it.

Maybe I shouldn't be updating this quickly since not many people are reading it, but I just love this story! Don't ask me why..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 29 15
It all began when Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) have a crush on Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire). But Phil doesn't know that Dan have the same feeling on Phil...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...
62.5K 4.2K 15
After Dan Howell dies at the tragically young age of 26, he is greeted by death with a book. A book of every lie that anyone had ever told him. T...
123K 6K 15
Dan has a crush on his idol, Phil. He wishes he could have a chance with him. He wishes he could have a chance with anyone, except that he has a cond...