A Vampire Among Us (Fred Weas...

By WeaselB3e

Alexandria Desmond was turned into a vampire two years ago during her years at Hogwarts. She is now a Seventh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 12

3.3K 87 22
By WeaselB3e

"Isn't anyone going to miss you?" Alexandria giggled as Fred kissed her neck.

"I don't care, I missed you," Fred muttered against Alexandria's skin before biting the base of her neck gently. "You're more important than this wedding."

They were in the garage, hidden away from everyone else as people began arriving for the wedding. The second Alexandria and Vic had apparated to the Burrow Fred had pulled her away and they'd been enjoying their privacy rather intimately. Fred had Alexandria sitting on a wooden workbench, her dress hiked up pass her thighs and hair a mess from his hands tangling within it, Fred's hair was just as bad and his dress shirt was now laying on the ground with his belt and fly undone.

"Was it scary?" Alexandria whispered, she'd only been able to see George's ear for a few seconds before Fred had pulled her away. From what she saw, he'd had a nasty run in with dark magic.

"A few times I thought I'd never see you again," Fred stroked her cheek longingly before kissing her deeply.

"Really? I didn't get that message," Alexandria laughed as Fred smirked.

"Has anyone seen Fred?!"

Fred looked at Alexandria, the two trying to suppress laughs as Mrs. Weasley walked pass the garage door.

"Do you have to go?" Alexandria pouted as her fingers trailed down Fred's chest.

Fred nodded slightly, "we can come back here later," he gave a wink and began to get his dress shirt and begin buttoning it.

"Freddie...." Alexandria asked nervously, Fred looked at her. His heart contracting painfully at how beautiful she looked, even with her hair a mess--thanks to him. "What....exactly are we?"

Fred gave a small smile, fixing his last button and kissing her more passionately than he'd done since entering the garage. "What do you want to be?"

Alexandria had never felt more speechless and as her cheeks turned scarlet Fred smirked.

"Whatever you decide is what we are," Fred kissed her cheek. "Sadly I have to go." He looked at her expectantly.

"Go then," Alexandria smiled, Fred seemed disappointed but he smiled before walking out of the garage.

"Walk of shame time then? Going at it in the garage, you dirty girl." Vic bumped Alexandria's shoulder as she emerged from the garage a few minutes later.

"We didn't go at it," Alexandria rolled her eyes.

"Your dress says otherwise," Vic whispered.

Alexandria looked down to see herself slightly ruffled, she looked around before smoothing everything down. She felt embarrassed as they walked toward the tent. When they reached the mouth of it, Alexandria noticed Ginny Weasley in a beautiful dress, her hair was pulled back and she looked pretty. Alexandria gave a small wave, but Ginny's eyes widen before she practically ran for it.

"That's....great," Alexandria commented.

"Look at me, Lex," vic ordered.

Alexandria raised an eyebrow, turning to Vic who looked at her before nodding. "Those veins...they're beginning to protrude, but...you look fine otherwise."

"I asked Fred what we were," Alexandria said quietly, wanting to avoid all conversations of vampire related things, wanting to feel normal for a moment.

"What happened?" Vic asked slightly excited, if only to play along with the gossip.

"He told me whatever I decided is what we are," Alexandria looked at her hands. Did he not want to admit that he didn't want her? Or was he frightened that she didn't want him?

"Well.....what're you then?" Vic prodded.

Alexandria shrugged, she wanted to be with him. Wanted that more than anything, but....Fred didn't deserve to be burdened with her secret. What would he do if she ever told him? Probably turn against her like everyone else. The image of Scott surfaced in her mind, she'd thought that after they had gotten closer than any other guy had been able to--that was until Fred--that he would've accepted her. But he didn't, he turned against her in a heartbeat. It didn't matter if Scott and them were sending letters of apologies, it still took a month before they began appearing.

Vic put an arm around her shoulders and sighed slightly as they tried to find their seats. "He's crazy about you, if...if you told him, he'd accept you. If not, he was never worth it and I'll simply kick his arse."

Alexandria smiled slightly, Vic always had the right things to say. "Have you seen some of these girls? Honestly, a few of these dresses are just a bit too short," Vic whispered with a goofy smile, trying to make the mood bright again.

Alexandria hugged him tightly, "oh Vici....where did you see those?"

"Three rows behind us, they were two girls that were at Hogwarts for the tournament."

"Didn't one of them....snog you at the Yule Ball?"

"Oh honey, we did a lot more than snog," Vic snorted.

"Hush! There are adults around!" Alexandria laughed.

"Oh like they care," Vic scoffed.

The ceremony started shortly after that, Alexandria tried to pay attention but she couldn't. Fred kept looking at her as he stood beside his brothers. Alexandria chewed on her lip, wanting beyond anything to just tell him that she wanted them to be together. A couple. The perfect couple as Vic put it lately. But a big part of her told her it was a mistake, mostly the side that was knocking in the back of her mind about how she wanted something just as red as red wine. But so much sweeter.

"I forgot to mention that you're so incredibly beautiful," Fred whispered between kissing her and pulling her closer to him as they danced.

"I forgot to mention just how dashing you are."

Fred smirked, "I'm always dashing, love."

Alexandria laughed, Fred let go of her and she twirled on the spot, getting a few glares when she moved into a few couples by accident.

"Have you decided what we are yet?" Fred was still smiling, he looked entirely nervous but hopeful as he waited for her answer.

"I want--"

"The minister has fallen. They are coming....."

Everything stopped, silence fell before screams and panic ensured, Fred's grip tightened around Alexandria, pulling her closer to him as they looked around.

"Lexi!" Vic appeared, gripping her arm tightly, "we have to go. Right now."

Alexandria stepped out of Fred's grip and shook her head, "I'm not leaving."

An explosion erupted behind them and both ducked as Fred sprang to action and ran off, "we have to. If they get you...." Vic didn't need to finish that sentence. They both knew what would happen.

"I have to stay and help," Alexandria refused logic before pulling out her wand and springing to action beside Charlie Weasley.

Vic sighed, knowing that he needed to help as well, Alexandria would regret running but in the end Vic knew it was a cowardly thing to do and Alexandria wanted action. She was never one to back away from a fight. It was the Hufflepuff in her, they never refused to help.Chivalry beating logic.

"Reducto!" Vic yelled, sending a death eater back into a table. "ARGH!" Vic collapsed to the ground in pain, pulling at his hair as the pain seemed to rip him apart from the inside out. He was thrown into a nearby table and his legs and hands were bound tightly. He was tossed beside a few Weasleys. All struggling against their bindings.

"Now, I'm only going to ask nicely once before things start getting sour."

It was Fenrir Greyback, he was smirking as he stood above the gathered Weasley family and remaining guests. Alexandria was struggling beside George Weasley as six Death Eaters circled them. Fenrir was pacing before them, looking menacing as he looked at each of the struggling guests.

"You," Fenrir said quietly as he stopped in front of Alexandria, he stooped down to her level and grinned. "Fancy meeting you again."

"Let us go," Alexandria spat in his face. Vic flinched slightly as Alexandria's cheek connected with Fenrir's fist and she crumpled to the ground.

"Fenrir." A Death Eater said in a bored tone.

Fenrir let out a growl as he stood up, "right. Now, tell us where the boy went," he snatched at Alexandria who began to thrash and let out a growl that sounded nonhuman. "Or I hurt her."

"Don't you dare touch her!" Fred roared angrily, he began to thrash violently beside Vic but Fenrir laughed and kicked him in the chest.

"Is that your little girlfriend?" Fenrir taunted as he gripped Alexandria's throat tightly.

Fred coughed and looked up, "yes."

"Well, let me explain how this is going to work. You tell me what I want to know and I don't hurt this little bitch, don't tell me what I want and for every minute you're silent, I cut her."

Vic's blood ran cold as he looked to Alexandria who had stiffened slightly in Fenrir's grip, but that didn't last long as she gasped in pain and fell to the ground. Fenrir looked to her and grinned. The wind picked up slightly and Fenrir breathed deeply.

"Ah, I almost forgot," he whispered, he picked her up by her hair. Pulling her face close to his as she was brought to his eye level.

"You can smell it. The blood. You want it, don't you?" Fenrir began taunting.

"Let me go," Alexandria pleaded in a strangled voice.

"Tell us where he is," Fenrir demanded.

No one spoke, there were no answers, Fenrir smirked, "have it your way." Alexandria's face was sliced open, the blood dripped down like a veil and she was tossed to the ground like a rag doll. "Destroy the place!" Fenrir ordered the five surrounding Death Eaters.

"Tell us where Harry Potter is," Fenrir ordered as things were burned and smashed around them.

"We don't know!" Fred cried out.

"Is that so?" Fenrir said with a heavy sigh, "that's very disappointing." He pointed his wand at Alexandria who thrashed against the ground. Her fangs stabbed into her lip as she bit down to keep from screaming, but the taste of blood made her give a guttural moan that could be perceived as agony to unknowing party members.

"Stop!" Fred shouted, Fenrir looked up as Fred struggled to his feet, "we don't know where Harry is. He wasn't here for the wedding, no one has seen him in days. Just please, stop this and leave."

Fenrir lifted his wand and walked slowly up to Fred, studying him closely, from behind him Alexandria continued to moan. "I swear its the truth. No one has seen or heard from him in days. Just please, stop hurting her."

Fenrir smirked slightly and nodded, "of course," with a single motion he'd cut Fred's cheek that trailed to his neck, and left a gash along his chest as well, Fred fell to the ground in pain and shock. "Don't you dare think you can stand up to me boy." Fenrir hissed, "alright. You heard him--"

Fenrir's back was turned to her as Alexandria stood up on her feet, against her bindings. Her body moved into position as she pounced on Fenrir, using her tied hands to strangle him to his knees.

"Don't you dare hurt him," Alexandria seethed as Fenrir gripped her arms and flipped her over and proceeded to strangle her.

"You better hope you can hide, because the Dark Lord wants to meet you." Fenrir kicked her back, Alexandria felt her back snap in response. "Do you think you can fight me? You're only a little fledgling." Fenrir lashed at her arms, blood began to spill to the grass in sheets, Fenrir stood up, taking Alexandria with her. "Vampire bitch."

He shoved her to the ground and smirked as Alexandria gasped in pain, "we'll meet again. Sooner than you think."

With a crack the Death Eaters were gone and so were everyone's bindings. Vic ran to Alexandria's side, she looked unharmed as her wounds slowly healed themselves, leaving only dried blood, as Vic looked into her eyes he tried not to scream. They were still soulless black pits and her fangs were still out.

"Alexandria, we have to go," Vic said low enough for only her to hear.

"Make sure Freds alright first," Alexandria ordered, her voice was gruff and strangled as she looked at him. Her eyes were the black soulless pits Vic prayed he'd never witness again, her fangs were fully extended as the scent of blood called to her, the voice in her head going mad with hunger.

Vic looked around, the Weasleys were gathered around Fred, but he nodded slightly as he stood up.

"Get out of here now," Ginny ordered, she had broken away from her family and was standing in Vic's path. "Take that monster with you."

"Hold up, what're you talking about?" Vic said innocently as he backed away to Alexandria and pulled her to her feet.

"She's a vampire," Ginny stammered and pointed a shaking finger toward Alexandria, who looked out from the slit made between Vic's armpit.

"What are you talking about?" Vic questioned, he knew that Ginny was the youngest Weasley and that she had a knack for noticing things that others could've easily overlooked.

"Alexandria is a vampire," Ginny said loud enough that the Weasleys were now paying attention to the conversation. "We heard Fenrir. I saw her at school."

"No," Vic denied with a laugh. "How is that possible?"

"Then let us have a look at her," Ginny demanded, crossing her arms over her chest, Vic backed away as Ginny advanced on them, "what's wrong, something to hide?"

Vic was reminded of their last day at school. "Congratulations on the wedding, we'll just be leaving now," Vic said calmly.

"Wait," Fred called, he was standing up and slowly walked to stand beside Ginny. "Lexi, tell us the truth," his voice was quiet as he waited.

"We have to get going," Vic answered, backing away slowly.

"Tell the truth. I saw you and what you did," Ginny commented. "And then Fenrir goes on and says you're one!"

"Look, I didn't ask for this-" Alexandria began as she stepped away from Vic.

"So it's true?" George called.

Vic felt Alexandria's hand find his as she stood beside him, everyone gasped in horror. Ginny backed away quickly but Fred stayed where he stood, two feet away from Vic and Alexandria, staring at the vampire version of the girl he had been seeing.

"I never killed anyone....I did drink his blood however," Alexandria whispered, "I didn't ask to be like this." Alexandria looked at Fred, he stood staring unblinkingly. No expression on his face, even the smile that he always had was gone. But his blood was still flowing down his chest, the scent was so alluring to Alexandria she gripped Vic's hand tightly to keep herself grounded.

"Lex, you don't have to explain anything. Let's just go," Vic said quietly as he pulled on her arm.

"Congratulations," Alexandria said quietly to Bill and Fleur who were watching slightly concerned, "sorry for any disturbances," she let Vic pull her away after that. Once able to, they apparated home.

"Well, that went smashingly, don't you agree?" Vic said sarcastically.

Alexandria stood looking toward the balcony, "did you see Fred? Did you see the way he looked at me?"

Vic pulled her into a hug, "what is it you want to do?"

Alexandria rubbed her temples, she'd wanted his blood and the craving was still there. She needed blood more than ever now....but there was none, she'd have to go find some.

"I'm going on a trip for a bit," Alexandria muttered as the knocking on her head increased, she was thinking of the card she'd received a few days earlier. "You can't come with me. I have to go alone, just keep an eye on Fred."

"I don't think I'll be able to have my post anymore," Vic shrugged.

"They wouldn't do that to you," Alexandria shook her head, closing her eyes at the pain. "Please, I don't know how long I'll be gone for but I can't risk having you in trouble because of me. I need answers and they'll come after me. Please listen to me for once."

Vic nodded slightly, "at least something nice happened tonight."

"What's that?" Alexandria questioned skeptically.

"You have a boyfriend," Vic grinned.

~*~*~

Alexandria stood pounding on the door for twenty minutes, she was about to give up when red hair appeared in the crack of the door.

"Alexandria?" Fred wiped his eyes and yawned as he looked at her.

"You possibly never want to see me again, never want to hear from me. But I just needed to see you and make sure you were alright and tell you that Vic was only trying to protect me, don't get rid of him for that--"

Before Alexandria could continue, Fred had flung the door open and pressed his lips to hers. When he pulled away he looked breathless.

"How long have you been like this?" Fred questioned.

"There's no time to explain everything, I'm leaving--"

"Leaving? To where?" Fred demanded.

"That's something I'm not going to tell you in case anyone starts looking for me and they come for you," Alexandria shook her head. "I don't know how long I'll be gone, but hopefully when I return you'll be around."

Fred nodded slightly, "can you tell me what you're doing?"

"I'm going to find help, answers," Alexandria answered simply. Fred rubbed her cheek with his thumb and frowned.

"I'll protect you from them, you don't have to go away."

"Fred, I need to. I can get answers that I need, I can get help." Alexandria paused, thinking of how Fred's blood made her feel, and she felt her fangs move. "I don't want to leave. But...it's not like your family would approve anyway, I saw the way they looked at me last night. I'm just a monster to them right now," Alexandria shrugged.

"They would if we explained it to them--"

"I have to go on this trip, when I come back we'll do that. I promise."

"How long do you think you'll be away?" Fred's voice was sad as he looked at her.

"I don't know," Alexandria fell silent, "you're not...terrified of me?"

"I know you, Lex. Even this little thing doesn't change who you are. Hell, the girl I've spent basically the whole past month with is the same girl from our school days together. You haven't changed who you really are, even if you're a vampire. You're still Alexandria Desmond, and my girlfriend."

Alexandria grinned before kissing him roughly. "That's another thing...if you don't want to be with me I'd understand."

Fred frowned before cupping her face in his hands and kissing her forcefully, "I want to be with you," he kissed her again before backing away.

Alexnadira's breathing hitched, she felt so happy to hear him say that, she only wished she didn't have to leave. "I'll see you when I come back, and I haven't told Vic. So you can't bother it out of him," Alexandria winked. She kissed his cheek once before turning on the spot, she'd already said her goodbyes to Vic last night. He'd begged and tried to stop her from going, but she had to. It was mandatory.

Alexandria walked to the leaky cauldron where she found James and Peter waiting in a booth, both sat there with plates of eggs, and a third empty setting.

"Thank you for meeting me here," Alexandria smiled slightly.

"What is it you wanted?" James asked as he sat up straighter.

"Take me to your leader," Alexandria said with a grin. James and Peter looked at her like she was insane, Alexandria sighed. Vic would've been happy with that stupid line, probably even roll around the floor a bit. Even Fred and George would've laughed and cracked a few smiles...not these two though.

"What for?" Peter asked.

"You said if I needed to speak to her I could ask to see her," Alexandria trailed off feeling unsure of herself.

James nodded, "fair enough. Let's go then."

Alexandria followed the two out of the restaurant and toward the back alleyway where they apparated on the spot, when their feet touched the ground they were standing before a huge black mansion. With rows and rows of different trees and flowers.

James opened the door, the place was made out of hard wood and as they walked the length of the entrance way to a door before them, Alexandria was surprised to see it was a library. A huge one at that, books lined the walls along with high windows and in the middle of the room sat an old looking piano. On the bench sat a beautiful woman, possibly around her thirties, she had long almond hair and she stopped playing the piano when James coughed. Alexandria had the urge to bow, the woman was so beautiful and regal appearing as she smiled and moved toward them.

"This must be Alexandria," she greeted with a warm smile. "Welcome, my name is Colleen, James why don't you conjure up something to drink?"

"Your home is beautiful," Alexandria commented as Peter produced a chair and offered it to her.

Colleen moved back to the piano and began to play, "thank you. Now why is it that you're here?"

"You offered me an invitation if I needed anything," Alexandria explained lamely.

Colleen produced an oak wand and pointed at the piano before turning on the bench and smiling at Alexandria. "That I did. What is it you want?"

"He's after me," Alexandria whispered, James handed her a cup of warm tea which she thanked him for.

"And this he....is he..."

"You know who," Alexandria nodded with a shiver. "Fenrir Greyback told him about me after he discovered me and..." Alexandria choked back her words, she was so frightened of the future.

"And you thought coming here was a smart idea?" Colleen's smile was gone as she looked at Alexandria.

"I didn't know what to do," Alexandria hung her head, "I'll leave now. I'm sorry-"

"Stay!" Colleen ordered. "You have to forgive me, my humor is rather dark." Colleen studied Alexandria and placed her tea cup on the piano bench beside her, "Would you care to see my garden?"

"I'd love that," Alexandria smiled slightly.

The two walked out of the room, James muttering about the drinks as they passed him by and out to the grounds. The lawn was huge and spanned a few acres, every inch had some form of flower or plant that Alexandria could name in a heartbeat.

"I remember when I was first alone, I didn't know what to do either." Colleen mused.

"I'll leave, I'll cover my tracks and never return, I'll--"

"The werewolf won't find us here," Colleen held up a hand. "I can see you're still a fledgling, I can smell it all over you like perfume," Colleen commented as they began their walk.

"When do I change exactly?" Alexandria questioned.

"that depends on the person in question, I took years. Some take months," she shrugged, making her silk robes shimmer in the dim sun slightly. "But if you feel yourself begin to have an uncontrollable need for blood, and you're frightened, you are welcomed here. I went through the change alone, I wish I had someone there with me."

"Is that why you sent James and Peter to watch me?" Alexandria looked over her shoulder at the two boys who looked less than thrilled to be walking the garden.

"Precisely, they are my body guards and when I saw you. I knew you needed someone to watch over you."

"Saw me...." Alexandria picked up on her wording and looked at her puzzeled as they passed a row of pink roses.

"I visit that tea shop frequently, has my favorite assortment of teas," Colleen smiled with a laugh.

Alexandria nodded, "I'm sorry for taking any of your time."

"I'm a four hundred year old vampire, I have all the time in the world," Colleen laughed.

"Will...will I lose my humanity when I change?" Alexandria's voice broke at the end as she looked at her hands.

"No," Colleen gave a small chuckle, "a vampire loses their humanity when they want to...imagine it like a switch. You can turn it off, which many do in the end. But it's tricky to turn it back on, it can be done...but it takes exhausting effort."

"What will happen to me, during the change?" Alexandria dreaded this answer, she never wanted to look into the idea of it. Hoping that what Vic had told her wasn't true when he researched it himself.

"Well, your body will feel like its on fire and then drowned in ice before the fire returns, then everything will feel as if it were snapping and mending itself all at once. That only lasts seconds, but its the feeling of no oxygen going into your lungs that scared me when I changed, I thought I would die. I've heard people say it lasts for seconds and others say it lasts for hours."

"Which is it?" Alexandria asked nervously.

"Depends," Colleen sighed, "I wish I could tell you more. But until you experience it yourself, you'll never know."

"Is there a cure?" Alexandria stopped walking, fearing the answer. She needed to know, and a vampire surely would know.

Colleen stopped walking, she turned around and studied Alexandria with a smile. "My dear..."

"Just please, I've heard all the legends and I know everything. I just...I want to know if they're true."

"Is being a vampire really that horrible?" Colleen asked quietly.

"No! But...I lost my family because of it and..." Alexandria took a deep breath, "he wants me. He's going to find me and use me. If I'm not a vampire...he can't get to me. Can't get to you and everyone I've put in danger by just glancing by them."

"Yes he can," Colleen gripped both of Alexandria's shoulders and sighed. "There is a cure, it does exist but not everyone is lucky in discovering it." She pursed her lips, "have you ever heard of the philosopher's stone?"

"Of course," Alexandria nodded.

"So you know of how that was once retrieved?" Alexandria nodded, "unfortunately, our creator believed that is the one true way to gain the cure. It can not be made, and it can not be found just by digging through his tomb. It has to be needed but not for what it can do."

Alexandria smiled slightly, there was no way she would ever possess it now. But at least she knew it did exist. They began to walk again, Peter and James were walking a few feet behind them.

"I always thought vampires belonged in covens and groups....why haven't I?" Alexandria asked curiously as she looked up at the windows, noticing a few shadows retreating from the light.

"That's a myth, yes we have our covens. This one is rather big, about fifty of us together, but they don't answer to me. Our coven is a democracy, we have our laws and if they're broken many will answer to me then, but we live our lives in peace. There are some that have the leader who you must obey at all costs and answer to for everything. But those are never fun," Colleen winked slightly. "You were invited to mine because you're alone and I know what it was like. My first hundred years I was alone until I found our once leader."

"What happened to the other leader?" Alexandria asked curiously.

"She was killed by a werewolf a year ago, I was selected to lead."

"Killed by a werewolf?"

"We aren't as invincible as people make us out to be," Colleen snorted. Alexandria nodded, "now. How long do you plan to stay with us?"

"Until you're sick of me?" Alexandria tried to joke.

Colleen laughed, "you are welcome to come and go as you please, I would enjoy your presence in the coven once you've fully changed. But that is your decision."

Alexandria paused, she didn't know when the change would happen and she didn't know if she wanted to be a part of something like this. All she wanted was a normal life, that much she knew she truly wanted.

"Before I changed and found this coven, I wanted to be as normal as possible. I believe that is everyone's first wish when they've been infected. But I did find a home here, I still enjoy the world and it's not like you are bound here. You have time to think of your plans, but if you choose not to find solace here, you are always welcomed to visit. I would never close my doors on someone like you." Colleen basically spoke out all of Alexandria's thoughts.

"I can just...come and go?" Alexandria questioned.

"I told you, this is a democracy. You may do as you please within our laws. If you follow them, things won't be difficult and you are always welcomed."

"Is there a law on seeing someone who isn't a vampire?"

"If they accept you and keep your secret, then its fine," Colleen smiled. "But...not many are so accepting."

Alexandria nodded, happy that Fred did accept her, but the fear and looks the rest of the Weasleys had... "If you would like, I can have brunch made and we can talk more?"

"I'd love that."

"James, Peter!"

"On it," they said sounding less than thrilled.

"They didn't seem too happy," Alexandria commented.

"Because they don't like being ordered around by their mother," Colleen laughed, Alexandria raised an eyebrow. "I found them when they had been attacked and helped them. I was three hundred back then, and I wanted to help. So I brought them here and have been taking care of them ever since, they act like my body guards because they want to protect me after I saved them. I act like their leader and mother."

Alexandria nodded in understanding as they walked through the mansion and to the kitchen which was rather small. James and Peter stood piling pots and pans onto a small island and identifying what they wanted.

"What would you like?" James asked Alexandria.

"Anything works," Alexandria shrugged.

~*~*~*

The apartment was lonely without Alexandria's laugh, Vic had resorted to having a vanilla scented candle lit in the living room just to feel as if she were sitting beside him when he played a video game. He slept on the couch instead of going to his room, not wanting to look at the bedroom door across from his own.

After tossing the controller at the floor, Vic rubbed his eyes and sighed. He missed his best friend, they'd never been apart aside when it was time to sleep. Hell, if Vic had to go into work before Alexandria, she'd bring him food and vice versa. They were never really apart and as he sat on the couch he wished she were around. The Prophet was filled with nothing but depressing news and even Johnathan Sorrin's articles had disappeared, which slightly worried Vic.

"Open up!"

Vic muttered under his breath as he got up and opened the door to Fred and George, they stepped pass him and took seats on the couch.

"Hello! Why don't you two come in?" Vic muttered as he closed the door. "What can I do for you two?"

"Tell us everything about Alexandria," Fred said calmly.

Vic closed his eyes, he felt that he'd told this story so many times, as he took a seat in their La-z-boy chair he pulled the foot rest out and sighed. "What do you want to know?"

"When did she change?" George questioned.

"She was attacked in our fifth year, McGonagall saved her and now she's waiting for the full change to happen," Vic said lazily.

"What was Fenrir talking about?" Fred asked.

"He wants her because she's different, probably thinks she can lead him to a coven and he can over power them and convince them to join his side," Vic shuddered. Alexandria was different than most, she still had her humanity, but from what Vic had discovered....living for hundreds of years forces you to abandon it. "Are you terrified of her?"

Fred and George shared a look, "how does she get her blood?"

"From animals," Vic smiled. They seemed to relax slightly, "Lexi is still the same exact person you know. She just has a rather nasty aliment," Vic shrugged.

"Is there a fix or something?" Fred asked.

"It's only a legend," Vic sighed. "How do you feel Fred?"

"Bout the same," Fred nodded.

Vic smiled slightly, "still in love with her?"

Fred's face flushed as he nodded, "I wish she had told me where she was going."

"It was important," Vic sighed, "she'll be back soon."

"That's what you said last week," George commented.

"I wasn't given a time frame," Vic snapped, "I miss her too. Her stupid flowers are dying out there because I can't possibly take care of them like she does."

"Will she come back?" George asked quietly.

"She promised. Lexi doesn't break her promises, it basically destroys her in the end," Vic said. Fred and George nodded, knowing that was true about her.

"What should we do?" Fred asked.

"Let's go get food," Vic offered.

~*~*~*

What did you think? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 183 23
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
124 10 6
Clara Clearwater has been in love with her longtime best friend, George Weasley, since the fourth year. Now, in her sixth year and his seventh, she s...
26K 766 34
After the Tri-Wizard Tournament Elyse has now sparked a new world with George. She must now conquer the school as Umbridge arrives turning everything...
4.6K 97 33
June Potter is a girl unknown to the masses. A girl overpowered by the shadow of her older brother who was shrouded in the fame of being the Boy Who...