Fae, Ema and Family (Brothers...

By Burple560

13 brothers and 2 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently a lot. Moving to the Sunrise Residence to live with... More

Read!
The Chart!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
#2 Chart
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
3# Chart
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

2.4K 82 18
By Burple560

Music played softly in Faes room as she replied to Tsubaki's text, her book forgotten next to her. He and Azusa had just finished with a new game release and invited her. Of course, Fae only agreed to come on the grounds that Ema was invited too. Tsubaki agreed excitedly to the terms and told her the date. Fae sighs as she mulled over what had happened recently. She had been spending less time with Ema lately, and in exchanging spoke with the brothers. Fae thought of something and realised how convenient this idea would have been if she thought of it at the very beginning. Picking up her paperwork, she walks two doors down to Ema's room and knocks.

"Emmy? Can I come in?" Fae asks as she pushes open the door cautiously, not entirely sure if she was in there.

"Sure, I'm just playing games," Ema calls. Fae enters to see Ema on her rug, leaning against the side of her bed with a game controller in hand. Fae closes the door behind her and walks in and looks at the TV just to see Ema shoot another player. Fae lowers herself beside Ema, bringing her knees up to use them as a makeshift table. After forty minutes of writing, Fae's hand cramps up and her eyes flicker up to the screen to see guns shooting and bombs exploding. Fae's fingers twitch as her lips scrunch up.

"Can I join?" Fae asks as she reaches over for the box of treats Ema had hidden under her bed. Fae pulls out a packet of crisps and begins eating them.

"Yeah. Group or 2 Vs 2?" Ema asks, swapping the disk to COD.

"Depending if you want your sister to thrash you or strangers?" Fae shrugs with a smile. Ema giggles in reply.

"Has Tsubaki text you yet?" Fae asks Ema.

"Yes! To see Tsubaki and Azusa releasing a new game will be amazing, I'm really excited!" Ema said with a big smile on her face. It made Fae in a good mood, seeing Ema with a big smile. They continued to play, the only sound was the clicking of buttons and the mutter of profanity when either of them was shot. The game didn't last long. Of course, Fae had the accuracy but came up forth, and Ema coming in 2nd place, both girls pump their fists in the air at their own triumph. It felt good to spend time with each other, even if they weren't talking. Just the presence of each other felt nice. Soon it started getting dark outside, and Fae could smell the food from upstairs.

"I'm going upstairs, come when you're ready. And turn off your games." Fae stands, picking up her paperwork. She returns to her room and puts away her papers before heading to the elevator. She presses the button and listens to the wires whirls. She walks into the kitchen, poking her head around the fridge to see Ukyo at the stove with his kitty apron. Fae walks up behind Ukyo and watches as he finishes up the food.

"Good afternoon, Ukyo." Fae greets. "Anything I can help with?" Fae asks, looking around the counters. Ukyo jumps at Faes sudden appearance.

"Oh, yes." Ukyo nods. "Good afternoon. You can set the food out." Ukyo mixes the spaghetti in the pan. Fae quickly sets out the food and helped Ukyo give out the portions. Subaru, Yusuke and Kaname walk downstairs.

"Hi, guys." Fae smiles, placing down the last of the cutlery.

"H-Hey!" Yusuke shouts.

"Hi..." Subaru said as he tried to avoid conversation.

"So what's for dinner, little sister?" Kaname asks.

"Spaghetti bolognese." Fae said as she walks past him. "Mummy cooked it." Fae smirks as she heard Kaname chuckle, Yusuke holding in his own laughter and Subaru had a light smile on his features. She turned to see Ukyo with a vein bulging out of his head in irritation. Fae laughs lightly and walks back to the table, sitting down opposite Kaname.

"So my beautiful sister wants to be near me?" Kaname inquires in a husky tone. She looks up to him with a blank expression.

"No, I wanted to sit here so Emmy could sit next to me." Fae retorts and looks back to the stairs that anyone would have to come down to get in the dining room. Soon enough, Ema comes down the stairs and smiles when her eyes wander over Faes figure.

"Sibling love, it's so precious," Kaname said wiping away a non-existent tear and Fae sighs through her nose.

"Is Masomi not here?" Fae asks Kaname.

"No, sadly Masomi-bro is at work. But don't worry, you have a big brother to look after you." Kaname said

"Thanks, Kaname." Fae looks back to the stairs and sees Iori, Wataru, Azusa and Tsubaki. Wataru ran over and looks at Ema then Fae.

"Sis! I can't decide who to sit next to." Wataru pouts.

"Well Wataru, if you sit next to Ema today, you can sit next to me tomorrow." Fae smiles.

"Wow, you're so clever, Fae." Wataru sings and skips over to Ema and sits down. Fae heard movement to her right, so she looked to see Azusa.

"Hi Azusa, having fun preparing for the game release?" Fae smiles.

"Yes, I'm happy you can come and see us." Azusa smiles back.

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Yes, Yusuke is coming too," Azusa informs. Ukyo sits down next to Kaname.

"Thanks for the food, Ukyo." Fae, Ema and Wataru say simultaneously. The two girls and young boy laugh at each other, the other boy sending them smiles. It now felt so natural for all the family to be together at the table, and they all got along so well. The meal was filled with chatter, and the desert was being served by Fae, Ukyo and Ema. When they sat down, Fae had an idea.

"Emmy? Can we have a bath together?" Fae cooes, getting the attention of the brothers nearby. Ema quickly got flustered over this, her cheeks turning crimson.

"W-What? But F-Fae, I'm not little anymore." Ema stutters.

"I know, but I miss giving you baths." Fae sings with a grin on her face.

"I'm sorry Fae, but I have to study."

"You mean you would rather study then spend time with your sister?" Fae pouts, playfulness covering her features.

"Sorry, Fae." Ema mumbles.

"I'll bath with you, sister." Kaname flirts.

"No way in hell, Kana." Fae deadpans, looking over Kaname with a neutral expression

"I'll bath with you, big sister." Wataru said with a big smile.

"Yay, I can spend time with my favourite brother." Fae said, getting up and squishing Wataru in a hug.

"That hurts, sister." Kaname said with faked-hurt on his face.

"Be quiet, Kana." Fae said, huffing. Fae turns back to Wataru. "We can wash up together then have a bath, okay?" Fae smiles.

"And we can listen to music again!" Wataru shouts throwing his hands in the air. Fae giggles at Wataru.

"That's not fair, I want to bath with Fae." Tsubaki whines. Azusa pats his back, a bitter sigh leaving his lips, as Tsubaki grabs him in a hug.

"Maybe another time, Tsubaki." Fae jokes, winking at the white-haired male. Tsubaki brightens up with red cheeks.

"Come on, sis. I want to do the washing up fast so I can bath with you." Wataru nags, pulling at her black blazer.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Fae giggles as she gets dragged away to the kitchen. Wataru and Fae finished rather quickly as Wataru was rushing.

"Come on, let's go get our pyjamas!" Wataru shouts dragging Fae to his room.

"Hmm? Which PJ's are you going to wear?" Fae questions, looking at the different types in his draw.

"I wanna wear my bear onesie!" Wataru shouts pulling out said clothes from his draw.

"Let's go to my room!" Fae fist pumps as they race to her room.

"Wear a onesie like me!" Wataru shouts, swinging her door open.

"I don't have a onesie." Fae said. Wataru pouts, his grip loosening on his own pyjamas. "But I do have play suit PJ's."

"Get it! Get it! Get it!" Wataru shouts, running around her room. Fae pulls out the soft clothing from her draw with a laugh, wondering when she last wore this.

"Race you to the bathroom!" Wataru shouts as he runs out of the room.

He got to the elevator and pushed the button before Fae could get in, a grin on his face. Fae laughs and runs up the stairs to the shared bath on the 5th floor. Wataru runs to the bathroom door and swings it open.

"I win!" He shouts breathing deeply, hands were thrown up in the air as he throws his onesie to the floor.

"Grrah!" Fae shouts, jumping out from the door Wataru opened, scaring him in the process.

"Wah! Fae, you scared me!" Wataru whines.

"Come on, let's bath!" Fae said, locking the door, ignoring his complaint. Wataru stood still, fidgeting with a red face as Fae took off her trousers.

"Come on, Wataru. I'll keep my underwear on if it makes you comfortable." Fae said, ruffling long his salmon hair.

"Okay, sis." Wataru said as she started taking off his clothes. "Fae, what's that?" Wataru asks, pointing at the fabric wrapped around her chest.

"It's a binder for my chest, to keep it in place and flat." Fae said, taking of said item. Today she was called in, making her strap-on that thick heavy item just in case. Turns out she was too, and she was called in for something else. They walk over to the shower and Fae puts the shower head in her hand and pours water over his head.

"That was cold, Fae!" Wataru shouts as he shivers slightly.

"Sorry, sorry." Fae giggles turning the heat up. "What shampoo do you want?"

"Can I have yours?" Wataru said.

"Okay, mine it is." Fae said, putting a dollop in her hand then rubbing it into his head.

"Oh! That's nice, sis." Wataru grins happily as he closes his eyes.

"Rinse!" Fae cooes pouring water over his head. "Now conditioner." She said as she rubbed that in and washed it out again, Wataru making noises in happiness.

"My turn to do it to you, Fae!" Wataru shouts, jumping up and pushing Fae down to sit on the stool so he could wash her hair. He holds the shower head, covering her in water then rubs in the shampoo and starts laughing.

"You have troll doll hair." Wataru laughs, pulling her hair up with the shampoo, making it stick out at awkward angles.

"Yes, I do." Fae laughs along, and Wataru puts the conditioner in and rinses.

"Sis?" Wataru asks, his face going red.

"Yes?" Fae said, reaching for the body wash. She shakes the bottle, getting the substance to fall out the lid.

"Ukyo likes big boobs." Wataru said, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" Fae laughs, thinking she misheard him as she looks over her shoulder with an incredulous expression.

"Ukyos last girlfriend only went out with him for mum, and Ukyo liked her because she had big boobs. You have big boobs too, does that mean Ukyo likes you?" Wataru questions. Fae sat in shock with her little brother's connections, a light blush on her cheeks, feeling somewhat awkward in this situation.

"Um, well, seeing I have my binder on most the time, Ukyo won't know I have big boobs Wataru. So no, Ukyo doesn't like me in that way." Fae awkwardly pats his head. She fills up the bath with hot water so they can get in.

"Sis, you get in first," Wataru commands.

"Okay, Ru." Fae gets in the bubble bath, and Wataru jumps in after. They sit in the tub, putting bubbles everywhere. They make bubble beards and bubble pies to throw at each other, but after a while, they calm down. They sat in the bath for a bit relaxing, but Wataru broke the silence sounding rather sad.

"Fae?" Fae instantly thought something was wrong.

"Yes, Wataru?" Fae said, blowing bubbles at him.

"Why do you always answer your phone saying 'Hello, Himata speaking'?" He questions, pretending his hand was a phone.

"Because it's my last name, why?"

"Before mum married Rintarou, his last name was Hinata, not Himata." Fae realised she had been caught, and by the brother she least expected.

|||Small Time Skip|||

Wataru and Fae got out the bath and put on their towels to dry themselves. Fae wrapped a towel around her and her head. Wataru started to run around.

"Roar! I'm a lion!" Wataru shouts and runs around, pretending his hands are paws as he looks over to Fae.

"I'm a monster, and I eat lions." Fae begins, a boisterous laugh leaving her as she stands on her tiptoes. She starts chasing him around in the bathroom. Wataru runs out the door, only a towel around his waist, and Fae runs after him and onto the landing.

"Wataru! You need to put some clothes on!" She shouts through some giggles, but only being in a towel herself. She runs behind him and picks him up from behind. "I got you!" she sings spinning him around.

"Hello, Azu-bro." Wataru laughs. Fae stops, still holding Wataru to her chest. Azusa was stood with a glass of water in his hand, walking to the elevator. He stares at Fae's wet body, pieces of her brown hair sticking out from under the towel on her head with droplets of water running down her shoulders, along her arms and dripping onto the floor. Also a small white towel, it barely covering her chest and her long toned legs. Fae quickly grabs Wataru closer to herself in attempts to cover herself with the young boy's figure.

"Bye, Azusa. Got to go!" She shouts, running into the bathroom with Wataru.

"Wah! Fae, I wanted to talk to Azu-bro." Wataru whines.

"You can later." Fae said, cringing a bit at the fact he didn't call her 'sis'.

"Can you carry on calling me 'sis', Wataru?" Fae asks, sending the boy a distressed sort of look.

"But-"

"Please, I know it's selfish of me, but it will mean a lot to me, little bro?"

"Okay, sis!" He said, running up to her and glomping her in a hug.

"Now," she grabs his shoulder, "let's get dressed." She grins, picking up his bear onesie and devil boxers. She put on her own brown fluffy play suit PJ's, a sports bra and girls boxers. They walk out holding hands, carrying their dirty clothes and towels to the Landry room and bump into Tsubaki.

"Tsuba-bro, you're meant to read me my story tonight." Wataru said, getting Tsubaki to turn around.

"O-oh yeah, what story do you want me to read, little bro?" Tsubaki asks, looking away from Fae.

"You and sis can read to me!" Wataru said, grabbing both their wrists and dragging them to the elevator.

"If Tsubaki doesn't mind?" Fae said smiling at him. She didn't particularly care about the amount of clothes she was wearing, but Tsubaki couldn't help but look at her chest and body and think that she looks...

You could probably guess, it's Tsubaki.

"Course, we can read a book about princess and princes, and I can read the male lines and you the female lines." Tsubaki grins happily. They go to Wataru's room and read him a story, Wataru falling asleep. Fae kissed his forehead and tucks him in.

"You're surprisingly good with kids," Tsubaki said quietly.

"Surprisingly good?" Fae repeats him, sending him a look over her shoulder. Tsubaki shrugs, pulling a not-so-innocent face. "I guess it's because I was so used to doing it to Emmy when she was little." Fae calmly states, brushing her fingers through Wataru's soft hair with a gentle smile on her face. "I used to always dream of having a big family, then I got Emmy and adopted the big sister role. Making them laugh and smiles make me so happy to have them." Fae said, standing up and watching Wataru's peaceful sleeping form, but not before Tsubaki noticed something in Fae's eyes. He stares for a moment, not quite sure if it was endearment or sadness, but it soon faded when she softly smiles up at Tsubaki. They left Wataru's room and walk down the dark hallway with the moon high in the sky.

"I'll walk you to your room." And they got the lift to their floor.

"Such a gentleman." Fae laughs, knowing it isn't going to be a very long walk.

"I'm the most gentle gentleman ever!" Tsubaki beams. Fae turns to look at him with a small smile on her face, cradling herself with her arms. They walk down to her door, which was coincidently next to Tsubaki's. Fae takes out her keys and opens the door.

"Thanks, Tsubaki. Goodnight." She said. Fae gave him a quick hug and disappeared behind her door before Tsubaki could register what she did.

That night Tsubaki fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 32.2K 55
En la Iglesia de Moscรบ, se encuentra Max Verstappen jurando venganza hacia su amado Daniel, jurando tomar lo mas sagrado para el agente Hamilton, jur...
167K 4.4K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerรกn en sus mundos aunque tambiรฉn agregare otras cosa...
73K 6.1K 18
"No, claro que no, es obvio que no me gusta Bradley, el es mi enemigo y... Maldito idiota, sal de mi mente, haces que mi corazรณn se acelere." Max es...
204K 11.3K 101
Segunda parte de One Shots - Selecciรณn Mexicana La primera parte se encuentra en mi perfil mรกs de 100 One Shots Pequeรฑas historia de tus futbolistas...