Killer (phan) (completed with...

By phanwhitets

HI!!!! so if you happen to read this, it means you're amazing (; so I don't think there's any trigger warning... More

une ~ why can't I?
deux ~ loyal friend
trois ~ you won't tell anyone right?
quatre ~ that wasn't Annabell
cinq ~ misunderstanding
six ~ do you recognize this girl?
huit ~ what are we even doing?
neuf ~ paris
dix ~ confused
onze ~ that song
douze ~ it's beautiful
treize ~ you're going to regret it
quatorze ~ any moment now
quinz ~ it was her
seize ~ status
dix-sept ~ please say yes
dix-huit ~ fuck it I can't think of a name for this chapter
dix-neuf ~ across the street
vingt ~ no matter what
vingt et une ~ not once
vingt deux ~ not anymore
vingt trois ~ where are you going?
vingt quatre ~ what am I even doing?
vingt cinq ~ it's her
vingt six ~ I don't believe you
vingt sept ~ the last thing you'll remember
Vingt huit ~ just let me die
vingt neuf ~ wtf is a title
SMUT
Trente et une ~ someone wants to see you
trente deux ~ the perfect day in Paris
Trente trois ~ some dreams really do come true
HEY HEY HEY I GOT SOMETIN TO SAY PEOPLE
seQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL :D

sept ~ livin like larry

10.7K 504 625
By phanwhitets

"B-b-but," Dan stutters with tears streaming down his face. "No! This- this isn't true!" he throws the pictures at the man and sets his face to hands crying. I rub his shoulder awkwardly trying to comfort him without looking homosexual.

"I'll leave you two for a minute or two," Officer Little says standing up.

"Thank you," I say as he walks out the door. I stop rubbing Dan's shoulder and just sit letting my heart break silently as he just sobs into his hands. "Dan, I'm so sorry this happened," I say not knowing what else to do. "Look, it'll be okay, I mean, it's better that you found out now right?"

"No, Phil, it's not." he says taking his hands off his face and just stares at the ground. "I wish I never would have met her. How in the hell could I have not seen this? How can I have dated a burglar? A killer? A complete asshole and fell utterly in love with her? She lied to me! She played me like a rag doll. What if she was going to steal our stuff Phil? What if she tried to KILL us?" he looks up at me with furious eyes. "DON'T JUST LOOK AT ME LIKE A LOST PUPPY SAY SOMETHING!" he screams at me and grabs my arms harshly. Fresh tears run down his face. He let's go of my arm and puts his face in his hands again. "Why can't someone tell me this is just a bad dream?" I hear him say slightly muffled into his hands. Tears start to form in my eyes but I quickly blink them away.

"Look, Dan, I know you loved her, but no, I'm so sorry, this is reality," I attempt to hug him but I'm pushed away and he stands up almost furiously and punches the wall.

"GOD DAMMIT!" he yells and slams both of his hands in the wall. "Phil! I was going to marry this girl! I was going to fucking MARRY her!" he yells and glances back at me then turns again to hit the wall more releasing his anger. He just keeps on hitting and kicking the wall before just standing next to it with his hands against his face just crying. I can't stand to see Dan like this. Tears eventually fall down my face but I quickly wipe them away with more to follow. His sobs quiet down and he removes his hands from his face to walk over and sit down next to me. "Why are you crying?" he whimpers and looks up at my tear stained face. I sniffle and wipe away a stray tear on my cheek.

"I can't stand to see you this way," I say quietly and wipe away another uncontrolled tear. I look up to see Dan has stopped crying but looked at me with a sad expression.

"What would I do without you Phil," he says quietly and wraps his arms around my shoulders and I lean my head in the crook of his neck while we cry in silence.

"Sorry," I breath out.

"Phil, you didn't do anything, I was just having a panic attack, you were just being a friend," he says and I smile. We just sit in silence when the door opens but neither of us look back to see who it is. Officer Little walks in and sits in front of us again giving us a look of sympathy.

"Dan, just remember that you're not the only one she's done this to," he says and I feel Dan nod against my head then pull away from me. "I'm sorry this happened boys, but I'm afraid that you're going to have to leave, if you ever have problems, make sure you contact us."

"Can I ask you guys of one thing though?" Dan says. The man nods. "I want to see Anna- I mean Kaydee to say something." the guys eyes widen as if Dan just said something stupid.

"Oh, we didn't catch her," he says and Dan's head shoots up immediately.

"What?"

"We weren't able to catch her, no body has ever been able to!" he says and Dan gives him a look of disgust. "She dropped her phone when she ran off and that's how we called you here, we did try to shoot her though, she's pretty quick."

"How on earth could you let her just get away?" Dan yells standing up. "What you think like, oh, she'll won't try to kill anyone else, let's just let her get away lalala!" Officer Little looks insulted.

"Dan, Kaydee is on top of the charts, don't make the mistake of thinking that we don't want to catch her too!"

"I want to help," Dan says sitting down. Officer Little looks confused. "I want to help you guys catch her!" the officer laughs.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," he says still slightly laughing. Dan opens his mouth slightly. "I'm sorry, but your not fit to go out and face this girl!"

"Why not! I was only her 'boyfriend' for two years!" Dan says. "I'm the closest you're going to get to someone who' has known her for awhile!"

"You knew Annabell, not Kaydee Hartmon," Officer Little says putting the folder back inside the desk. "You haven't been trained, you don't know what you're up against, no. That's final."

"Are you kidding me? I can't just watch you guys try to catch her! I want to help actually catch her! She's manipulated me, my friends, and she's only committed crimes normal people wouldn't even think of happening, I want to see her thrown in jail and locked away forever!"

"We all do Dan, but look, you may have information on her and want to catch her, but if the most highly trained men in the UK can't catch her, I honestly don't think you can either."

"Listen officer Little dick," Dan says standing up again. "I went two years with that bitch manipulating me a in a way no one else can, either you let me help you in anyway possible, or i'll throw everything I own into a bag, and throw it at your windows. Why is it such a big deal if I help you? I know I'm entering on my own free will, so if I get hurt, I won't be mad at you all. And I've known her for two years, obviously I should know a little bit about her ways than all of you do!" The officer sighs and stands to be level with Dan before walking to the door an just leaves. Dan sits back down again.

"Are you sure you want to do this Dan?" I ask him and he nods in response. The officer returns quickly and sits down with papers in her hands.

"Listen kid, it's a dangerous world out there alright? You obviously don't understand what you're getting into, but head office said you could be quite useful. But, you need training." Officer Little lays two contracts out. One for Dan and wait, one for me? "Be here at six a.m. tomorrow and that's when we'll start off."

"We'll be there," Dan assures the guy.

"Whoa, whoa hold up," I say pushing the contract away. "What do you mean we?"

"We? I mean like, you, and me, fighting the forces of evil together," Dan says. I widen my eyes and shake my head before pushing the contract away.

"No no no no NO! You are NOT strapping a gun to my hip so I can go out and kill myself! Sorry Dan, but I am NOT being anywhere CLOSE to a policeman. I'm NOT putting my life in that much danger!" I say standing up to leave. I don't want Dan to be out there either, putting his life at the risk. I do trust him in the police man's care' but I wouldn't be any help I'm this at ALL! Dan catches my arm not letting me leave. "Hey!" I whine and he sits me back down.

"Can you give us a minute?" Dan asks officer Little. He nods and leaves the room. We just sit in silence for a minute before Dan speaks. "Phil, I don't want to make you do this, but one question, why don't you want to?"

"Dan, I have one answer, I like to LIVE!" I say and he giggles.

"Good answer, but c'mon think about it! All your life, you've just been on the safe route, you never did anything risky, c'mon Phil, I can't do this alone!" I sigh and I look up in Dan's puppy dog eyes. God dammit. He'a so perfect.

"Dan, I don't want either of us to get hurt, I don't think you should do it either!" I say and push his contract away. He stops it by setting his hand on mine. Ughhhh. I love him too much to say no.

"Please phil, if you somehow get hurt, even a bloody paper cut, we'll quit immediately, and ill be right by your side." He's so perfect. "And think, life is too short to not take risks. While I'm gone, what would you be doing?" I shrug my shoulders and remove my hand from under his feeling awkward. "Make videos? Lay in bed all day?" I shrug my shoulders again. "Look, I really want you to be with me on this, we don't even know what we'll be doing, so let's give it a shot!" I sigh and nod. What the fuck am I doing? Dan calls the officer back in an I pull the contract in front of me before reading it. It basically says that they're not responsible for our injuries and we're doing this out of our own free will. It also says that we're with them until it's over. I glance over at Dan signing the paper. I sigh and he gives me the pen. I look down at the paper unsure then glance at Dan who gave me a .reassuring smile. That's all I need to sign the paper.

if you understand the title of this chapter your extremely sexy.

*Patrick star voice* They're livin like Larry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.9K 45
PHAN Fanfiction! *WARNING! TRIGGERS IN BOOK LIKE VERY RARE SELF HARM* No smut, just extreme fluff :) Dan Howell has been in love with his best friend...
1.8K 148 21
I've read a bunch of phan, so why not write one? Dan Howell's life couldn't be any better at the moment. He has met the most beautiful, charming, kin...
5.1K 156 23
Phil has been denying his feelings for Dan for 3 years now and he doesn't know if he can hold those feelings back any more. But when Dan gets a girlf...
282K 19.6K 21
Dan Howell was the typical spoiled, rich boy with butlers driving him to operas and maids making him nachos for breakfast. Phil Lester, however, was...