If We'd Never Met

Av phenomxironeagle

Short stories/drabbles about AlyDen. :) Mer

If We'd Never Met
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
Announcement.
forty seven // plotless.
forty eight.
forty nine.
JeDean.

fourteen.

8.2K 135 7
Av phenomxironeagle

Part One.

Dennise was peacefully sleeping when someone opened her door harshly and without opening her eyes, she already knows who is that.

"Jus Angelica!!" Dennise yelled as she groaned.

"Ate!! Ate!! Si Ate Alyssa! Ahhhh!" Jus said as she jumped at Dennise's bed.

"Jus!!" Dennise said as she sat down, "Alyssa? Matagal na wala dito si Alyssa. Ano nanaman nakain mo ha?"

"Haaay nako, ate. Tumingin ka kasi sa bintana." Jus said and went to open her ate's curtain.

Dennise just shook her head but Jus looked at her with a serious face, "Fine. Haay nako, Jus Angelica. Sinasabi ko sayo pag ako binibiro mo lang. Nako, humand---"

"You were saying ate?" Jus asked with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Dennise's eyes widened. Her sister wasn't kidding at all. Alyssa Valdez is back. It's been 10 years since the last time she saw Alyssa.

"Jus. Jus. Uy. Jus? Asan na yun?" Dennise asked herself.

--

Alyssa was about to enter their house when she heard someone yelling her name.

"Ate Alyssa!!" Jus yelled.

At first, Alyssa just looked at the girl with her eyebrows raised. After a few seconds, she realized who she was.

"Oh my God, Jus! Hi." Alyssa said and hugged Jus, "Gosh. Dalaga ka na. You were so little pa when I left."

"Ate Alyssa talaga. Pero wow." Jus said after she pulled away from the hug and looked at Alyssa from head to toe.

Alyssa standing tall wearing a cap, crop top, flannel around her waist, ripped jeans and white converse.

"Sexy mo ate! You are so tall!" Jus said in admiration.

"Ikaw talaga. Nako. By the way, there's gathering tonight. Punta kayo nila mom mo." Alyssa said.

"Sure ate."

"Alright. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay ate. Bye!" Jus said before they parted ways.

--
All through out breakfast Jus and her mom won't stop talking and admiring Alyssa and it made her even more curious.

She met Alyssa back when they were 7 years old, they just moved to their new place which happens to be right across the Valdez's. Valdez's are known in their city. They are rich, but it's not something they bragged about. They have two-storey house, just like everyone else in their subdivision. Alyssa's grandparents are members of different organizations in their city kaya mas lalo silang nakilala.

Dennise is a shy girl that's why when she first met Alyssa she was intimidated, she's not rich like Alyssa. She would see Alyssa outside playing with some kids including her sister kaya naging magkakilala sila. She've been to Valdez's house before and Alyssa's grandparents knew her, but she never met Alyssa's parents.

Breakfast ended with the topic about Alyssa's arrival.
--
It's been hours since she arrived and she feels like nothing has changed in their house, it's still the same house that she left 10 years ago. She is staying in her room roaming her eyes around to find what's new in her room other than the fact that it is neat, but she saw nothing which made her feel home even more.

She went downstairs at nakita niya na halos lahat ng tao sa bahay nila ay may ginagawa, she tried offering them help but they all declined telling her that she should take a rest for tonight's gathering. It's a welcome party for her organize by her grandparents, she didn't even want to have it in the first place but her grandparents insisted.

Alyssa is the only granddaughter on her Dad's side, wala siyang kapatid at wala din kapatid ang papa niya that's why when it comes to her everything is special. She has cousins on her mom's side, but they barely know each other since she left and there's no communication between them.

Alyssa sighed in boredom, she can't sleep either so she decided to take her skateboard and went outside. She just skate there and do some few tricks that she's been trying to learn, nung medyo napagod na siya she rode her skateboard and went to this store, her hangout place back then.

"Aling Shirley, soft drinks nga po. Paki-plastic na lang po." Alyssa said.

"Alyssa? Ikaw na ba yan?"

"Opo. Ako na nga po, kamusta na po?" Alyssa asked, smiling.

"Nako! Ang tangkad tangkad mo na. Okay naman ako. Hala, maupo ka muna diyan hija. Kailan ka pa ba bumalik?" Aling Shirley asked her.

"Ay, salamat po. Kakauwi ko lang po kani-kanina, masyado po silang busy sa bahay kaya po lumabas muna ko. May handaan po pala mamaya sa bahay, punta po kayo."

"Syempre naman. Nako, tagal ko na rin di nakakausap ang lolo at lola mo sa dami ng ginagawa nila."

Dennise was just peacefully eating her lomi, when a crowd caught her eyes. Nakita niya yung mga tricycle drivers at pati si Aling Shirley na nakikipagtawanan with this very unfamiliar girl to her, she tried to look who she is pero nakatalikod ito. The girl stood up and faced her side, it was Alyssa and Dennise's eyes grew big and avoided the eye contact.

Dinalian niya ang pagkain na parang mauubusan siya, dahil gusto na niya agad umuwi because in just a few hours she'll see Alyssa again. Naisip nanaman tuloy niya na nahuli siya ni Alyssa na naka-tingin sakanya and she can't help but to feel embarrassed about it. She shook her head trying to get these thoughts away.

"Aling Shirley, bayad po pala dun sa lomi." Dennise said.

"Den hija, bayad ka na."

"Po? Eh lagi ko po kayo binabayaran pag paalis na ko diba?"

"May nag-bayad na."

"Sino po?"

"Si Alyssa. Binayaran na niya kanina bago siya umalis."

"Ah. Osige po, salamat po." Dennise said.

She started walking back home at habang papalit siya, nakikita niya si Alyssa who's holding her skateboard on her other hand while the other hand is supporting this little boy on his bike. She then realized that it was her baby brother.

"Mosh!" Dennise called out.

Mosh turned around to see who it was and so is Alyssa. Alyssa just smiled at her and she can feel herself blushing, she was so sure that she gave Alyssa one of her awkward smile. Mosh then get out of his bike and start running towards Dennise.

"Ate! Ate! Si Ate Alyssa pala, tinuturuan niya ko mag-bike. Tapos nag-skaskateboard pa siya, tsaka nag-tritricks pa. Ang galing ate!" Mosh said enthusiastically.

"Oo nga nakita ko. Kaya mo na ba mag-bike mag-isa lang?" Dennise asked and Mosh nodded in reply, "Wow! Galing galing naman ng bunso ko, pero pasok ka muna dun kasi pawis ka na oh. Palagay ka towel kay Ate Jus mo, okay?"

"Okay ate." Mosh replied, then looked at Alyssa "Thank you, Ate Alyssa. Sa susunod ulit ah!"

"You're welcome, buddy. And sige next time ulit." Alyssa said with a smile.

Only the two of them were left and Dennise started to feel nervous again.

"Uhh.. Nga pala, yung kay Aling Shirley. Salamat sa pag-babayad." Dennise said.

"Oh. That's fine, don't worry about it." Alyssa said.

"Hindi, nakakahiya. Babayaran na lang kita."

"Nah. You don't have to, binayaran ko rin naman yung kinain ng mga tricycle drivers and I know you naman so I included yours. So yeah, don't worry about it." Alyssa said smiling at Dennise.

"Hmm. Okay. Uhmm.. Sige mauuna na ko ha. Salamat ulit." Dennise said and turned around.

"Hey Den." Alyssa said, and Dennise who's about to enter their house faced her. "I'll see you tonight." Alyssa said and start riding her skateboard again.

--

The party started at around 7pm, Alyssa is just wearing a long sleeve polo and shorts. She went downstairs and saw bunch of people that she don't even know. Everyone greeted her as she made her way and was surprised to see her cousins from her mom side who she never talked to.

She talked to some old people that she's familiar with, but most of the time she was with her cousins asking how's life in US, the usual stuff and after that they started talking something that she's not quite familiar with. She stood up and went to their backyard where no one is around, she just sat there.

Dennise arrived at the party at exactly 7pm with her lil sister Jus, her mom doesn't like social gathering so they asked them to attend since she knows that most people will be in the party are at least around their age. But, when they got there it was bunch of old people that she knows and quite familiar with because they sees them. There are some people who she thinks are around her age, but doesn't seem like to socialize.

Jus luckily found some of her friends that are invited to the party and left Dennise. The latter just stood there and greet everyone that she knows, she keeps on looking around to find Alyssa but she can't find her.

Dennise started talking with some people that she's familiar with because of her mom, when she saw a very familiar girl walking towards the backyard. She excused herself and follow her.

"Alyssa?" Dennise called out.

Alyssa who is just sitting and staring at nothing turned around, "Hey."

"Uhm. Hi. Ano ginagawa mo dito?" Dennise asked.

"Hmm. Wala naman."

"Nakakaistorbo ba ko? Sorry, aalis na ko." Dennise said, feeling embarrassed.

"No. No. It's okay. Stay." Alyssa said and patted the space next to her.

Dennise awkwardly made her way towards Alyssa, "Para sayo yung party diba? Tas andito ka lang."

Alyssa chuckled before replying to her, "I don't even know those people."

There was an awkward silence between them and it was Alyssa who broke it.

"How's life, Den?" Alyssa asked.

"Ha?" Dennise asked, surprised with Alyssa's question, "O-okay naman. I-ikaw nga dapat ko kamustahin eh."

"I'm tired of hearing that question, but sige for you I will answer them again. So, ano nga ulit yung tanong mo?" Alyssa asked, smiling.

"Uhmm. Kamusta ka na? Kamusta manirahan sa ibang bansa?"

"Hmm. Okay naman, well it's very different. You have to adjust with almost everything, but once you did naman it will be okay."

"Masaya ba dun?"

"Yeah, but it gets lonely too."

"Paano?"

"Well... My parents are always working so I was just left with someone."

"Oh."

"Ikaw, Den. Ano bago sayo?"

"S-sa akin?"

"Yeah, sayo. We didn't see each other for ten years, I'm pretty sure madami na nag-bago sayo."

"Hmm. Siguro yung nag-bago lang is nagkaroon ako ng little brother, pero halos lahat naman pareho na eh." Dennise answered.

They both started talking about their lives, not even minding the party that's been going on. Dennise slowly became relaxed and confident around Alyssa. She just listen on the way the latter talks and realized that a lot has changed to her.

"Let's get out from here." Alyssa said.

"San naman tayo pupunta?" Dennise asked.

"Anywhere. Bring me somewhere." Alyssa said.

"Pero, pano kung hanapin ka nila?" Dennise asked.

"Did you see how many people are in there? I don't think they will notice me if I'm gone." Alyssa said, smiling at Dennise.

"Hmm. Tara!" Dennise said and stood up.

"Wait, wait." Alyssa said, "I need to get my skateboard."

Alyssa held her hand and started running back to the party and quickly went to Alyssa's room. Dennise was still in shocked on what Alyssa did, she didn't even know how she got her feet to run with Alyssa.

"Let's go." Alyssa said that made Dennise went back to reality.

--

"Park?" Alyssa asked.

"Yup. Bagong tayo lang to. Siguro mga 5 months pa lang." Dennise said.

"Nice. It looks pretty good." Alyssa said as she roam her eyes around.

"Sige na, do whatever you want. Dito lang ako sa swing." Dennise said and smiled at Alyssa.

The latter then grab her skateboard and start riding it, she would do few tricks every once in a while but mostly just riding it. Dennise watch her in amazement as she do her tricks, she also observed how Alyssa is like on her own world while skateboarding.

Alyssa then stopped and walk towards her, Dennise started to panic.

"You want to try it?" Alyssa asked.

"Ha? Hindi na. Baka ma-aksidente lang ako." Dennise said.

"Don't worry. I got you." Alyssa said and gave Dennise a smile.

Dennise then agreed, Alyssa started teaching her on how to ride it and balanced it. She do those stuffs in the grass first so she would know what it feels like riding on it. Alyssa then just watch her get in and out of board.

"So, ready ka na?" Alyssa asked.

"Ata." Dennise said, her right feet on the skateboard.

"Basta, don't push too hard, alright? And after you push it, put your foot on the board. You can do this."

Dennise just sighed then started riding the board, Alyssa just following her on the side.

"See, sabi naman sayo eh." Alyssa told Dennise.

The latter then started pushing little hard so her pace would be a little faster, but then she pushed a little too hard that made her lose her balance.

"Ly!" Dennise called out, she immediately close her eyes waiting for the impact. But nothing. She felt nothing. She then open her eyes and saw Alyssa holding her.

The latter then spoke, "You know what I also miss the most when I left? It's you calling me with that name. No one calls me with that name. Just you."

Dennise swore that she can feel the butterflies in her stomach having a party, good thing it was kinda dark or else Alyssa could've seen how red her face is, not because she was panicking earlier. But because of the effect that Alyssa has on her.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

187K 14.9K 97
COMPLETED ✔ What would you do if you found out you were a Royal Princess? What would you do if you were the missing Princess and everyone thought you...
138K 5.3K 50
"I like the feeling of having a crush on someone... but going beyond that feeling is a no." - Riley [TAGLISH] Most Impressive Ranking #675 lesbian ou...
3.7K 248 8
AD in parallel universes. NOTE: All works are fiction. Please separate fiction from reality.
61K 2.8K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...