Camp • a 5SOS fanfiction

By hiorheyhazza

Blake is set off for a camp with the rest of her P.E. Class, but what happens when she is grouped with the bo... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n

e i g h t e e n

46 2 1
By hiorheyhazza

When I woke up the boys were all up and about, their fronts all facing the walls as they changed into fresh clothes. I quickly hid my head in my shoulder giving them some privacy to finish chucking on their last piece of clothing.

"Afternoon," Luke smirked over his shoulder, his lip ring just visible. It clearly wasn't the afternoon as I saw the sun rise from the window.

My body was stiff and it ached to move, but I managed sitting up and walking to my bag. It's been a few days since I've actually changed clothes trying to get as much use as I could out of them, but don't worry, I was changing underwear regularly. I pulled out a black singlet top with light blue skinny jeans. I didn't exactly pack nice clothes, making it difficult it mix and match, I was no fashionista. I found my pair of black and white Keds at the bottom of my bag pulling them out too. I felt eyes on my back, making me spin my head around to see Michael starting at my elbow.

"Who did that?" He asked pointing to the bruised skin with stitches joining the skin.

"Oh that?" I asked turning my elbow around, "Ashton." I smiled at the boy in the corner who sat with Luke.

"Are you like a secrete surgeon or some shit?" Michael chuckled turning to Ash's bright smiling face.

I grabbed my pile of clothes in my arms holding them over my now thin stomach. I can slowly feel my body dropping all this weight, it's not good. "I'll be right back," I smiled walking towards the door. Ashton leaped up quickly scooping up the dirty sheets drenched in Calum's vomit from last night in his arms offering to come with. I nodded turning to Calum. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, I guess." He said running a hand through his tangled hair. I gave a small nod before following out the door behind Ashton.

His arms stretched out in front of him avoiding to touch the awful smelling sheets. "God what the hell did that boy eat?" His nose scrunched up making me laugh, it really did smell bad but we couldn't blame him.

My mind was still set on the man that could be still roaming these halls but the boys insisted he was taken care of. What the hell did they murder him? I shook the idea off following Ashton into the washing room, uncountable washing machines and dryers cover each and every inch of the room.

"You do know how to use one of these things yeah?" Ashton said chucking a load into one of the washers, then more clothes into another one. His eyes studied the various amount of options to press, hesitantly holding his slender long finger above one. He stopped for a moment just examining it. "Yeah nah you can do it."

He stood back allowing me to press which options were needed, also teaching him along the way. How does one not simply know how to work these things at his age. I decided to use one of the bathrooms to change in, Ashton wanting to be the bodyguard and standing outside the door. Even if he was out there looking out, still alone in this room I was still looking over my shoulder every few seconds being more and more cautious. Once dressed I walked out, Ashton stood straight his masculine arms crossed over his broad chest.

"I forgot to chuck these in the wash," I said holding out my dirty clothes in my arms. Ashton nodded taking them in his hands before quickly rushing into the wash room leaving me alone in the hallway.

The atmosphere instantly changed making me take a few steps back closer to the wall. Thankfully, the shouts and laughs of teenage boys echoed as footsteps neared closer. I didn't know how the could stay so happy all the time. Either that, or I'm just too depressed. Ashton shortly joined us his hair mopped over his forehead.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Michael questioned, since all of us were feeling alright, we might as well start trying to escape.

They all shrugged, there wasn't much we could possibly do.

I looked at Luke, his eyes already on mine, he gave a small nod. We wanted to try find those codes for the apps on the phone.

"Luke and I found something that we want to go check out," I said my eyes still on his piercing ones. "We shouldn't be too long, we'll catch up with you guys back in the room by say-" I looked around for a clock.

"Six thirty, ready for tea." Calum said sternly looking at all the boys. We all agreed nodding. "We'll give it ten minutes if someone does it make it back in time before we go looking for them."

"No one goes alone," Michaels voice changed from silly to serious. His eyes glued to everyone making sure the message got through.

"What if we get in trouble?" I asked my fingers starting to pick at my nails.

Ashton's lips folded under his teeth, rocking back fourth on the balls of his feet. His shoulders shrugged, "just don't get in trouble then."

-

The walk to the top floor wasn't long, thinking it'd be best to take the stairs rather than risking something going wrong in the elevator.

"You alright?" I asked turning my head over my shoulder looking down at Luke. I could see the pain his knee was giving him making me feel guilty as hell. He gave a small nod before slowly taking step by step up behind me. I reached my hand out, his eyes just looking at my hand confusingly. I wiggled my fingers before he took the opportunity to grab ahold of my cold palm. "Not too long," I smiled slightly pulling him up the last couple of stairs.

It was sigh of relief from the both of us, as we steadied ourselves at the not so familiar top floor. It seemed to be much nicer, freshly white washed walls and floors everywhere. We faced down a long corridor then another two on the side of us. "What exactly are we looking for?" Luke asked scratching the back of his neck. We hadn't really thought this out too well.

"Well if there twelve apps each needing a four digit code, we have to find around about," I counted the numbers on my fingers. I wasn't the smartest when it came to math. "Forty eight numbers... I think?"

"Why are looking at me?" He questioned his face screwing up.

"I thought you'd know," I rolled my eyes beginning to walk down the corridor in front of us.

The backpack that sat firmly on my shoulders shuffled around with each step I took. Michael, Calum and Ashton grabbed one too that we found in another closet with sheets and all. We grabbed a handful of snacks evenly sharing them between the five of us. Four fruit bars, a handful of oats, two apples and two bottles of water. Michael made sure we also took the scalpels just incase anything happens.

"You did grab that jacket right?" Luke asked walking closely beside me. I nodded remembering him make me grab it before we left, just incase we wouldn't make it back in time.

The deeper we went down the corridor the denser the smell became making my nose scrunch up. Hospital beds and cabinets laid abandoned up against the walls. We stopped in front of a single door, the square piece of glass at the top of it was crushed and mixed around making it difficult to see inside.

An office, I mumbled to myself pushing on the door with my foot the door squeaking open. I was shocked to just see a table painted over with chipped black paint. I walked in further walking behind the desk my fingers grazing over the rigged wood collecting the dust.

"There's nothing here," I said shaking away the dust. There were no draws or papers or anything. Just a badly painted table. I looked over the top of, stopping at the top right corner. A few centimetres of paint peeled off revealing something written in paint. My lips gapped open running my finger over the paint peeling away. "Luke," I said, he quickly rushed over.

"Yeah?"

"Look!" I smiled digging my fingernail under the paint peeling it back, the more I did it the more numbers appeared.

"Do you think it is-?" Luke's smile grew as he helped me pull away the last piece.

"It's got to be," I read over the four numbers that shined in front of my eyes. 1357. The chances of finding this was just one in a million. Luke went to my back unzipping the front pocket of the bag to retrieve the phone.

His eyes glued to the screen as his fingers tapped so quickly that I couldn't even keep up with him. He shook his head a few times, as the code was wrong for six apps until he reached the seventh one.

"Read out the number again," he asked leaning over the table beside me.

"One, three, five seven."

He showed me the screen and I nodded in correction. His finger tapped on the confirm button, a small circle appearing on the screen, going round and round. Our heads closed in over it waiting patiently for something to happen, until the screen fell black.

"Wha-" Luke started before the one long light on the ceiling started flickering above us.

I shielded my hand over my eyes as I looked up at the bright light as it turned off an on. It made an odd cracking noise making the hairs on my arms stand up. Something wasn't right. I latched onto Luke's arm quickly, his body turning to cover over mine as he pushed us both down into a crouch before the sound of glass shattering exploded throughout the room. I felt the pricks spike on my neck and chunks of glass hit at my back, thankfully not strong enough to cut through the fabric. Luke shielded his eyes pulling my head in closer to his chest until the room went dark and it was silent. I didn't realise how heavily I'd been breathing making my voice hitch. We both stood up, the glass clanking to the ground from our backs. The floor was littered with small glass crystals gleaming in the darkness.

"Are you okay?" I tried looking for Luke following his quiet voice. I nodded, then remembering he couldn't actually see me.

"Uh- yeah," I gulped down the ball forming in my throat, my breathing still heavy. I shrugged my shoulders back more glass falling from them and my pack. "What the hell just happened?" I whispered my feet crunching over the sharp glass.

"I don't know but we should get out." Luke wasted no time grabbing ahold of my wrist and pulling me to the door.

"Did it do any-" I stopped when I saw the hallways drenched with glass. All the lights were off and broken making the room pitch black. The rising morning sun no longer to be seen but replaced my muggy black clouds and thunder and lightening. "Where the hell are we?"

Luke took a step forward his hand moving from my wrist to my palm, locking my fingers with his. Heat rose to my cheeks feeling safe.

"Can you hear that?" He whispered pulling myself closer into his side. My ears listened out for any particular noise. The only sound of our hearts beating in time.

"No wha-"

I jumped hearing the nearing footsteps, slowly crunching on the glass as they neared. This wasn't any teenage boys mucking around and looking for us. This was someone who wanted to kill us. I tugged on Luke's arms my eyes glued to where the sound was coming from. The foot steps picked up their pace, making my legs begin to jolt forwards with Luke's as we tried desperately to look for an open door. We didn't bother to try be silent, because basically, it was impossible when running on glass. The feet stampeded closer to us, making my heart race one thousand times faster than it was already. This is it, I thought, if we don't find somewhere to hide, now, we're dead.

•••••

AN

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD IS AMAZING IM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THE BOYS❤️WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG ON THE ALBUM?❤️

Vote and Comment thank youuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 3K 71
It's 5sos sickfics. You CAN request more than once, so please request thanks. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN Started: 3/3 2018 Finished: not yet Number 12...
6.3K 152 15
One path in life can change your life forever. And another moment can help it along too. Kat is a sixteen year old, teenaged girl. Who's mother had t...
231K 8.1K 45
Where a girl who obsesses over books and likes dark nail polish falls for a boy who ironically dislikes books and would rather just hear her * a/n :...
10.5K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...