Whispers In My Ear ©

By jessmb94

MATURE!!!! For ages 18 and up! A girl with the talent and passion to sing will try making it in the big bad i... More

2018 October
Informing You Book
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
The Picks Are In!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Fly High Hell Cat
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen- Part One
Chapter Thirteen- Part Two
Chapter Fourteen Part One
Chapter Fourteen- Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-Part One
Chapter Twenty- Part Two
Chapter Twenty One- Part One
Chapter Twenty One- Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

In Honor- Please read

261 8 0
By jessmb94

Please read this whole authors note. In is in memory of a girl in my town.

I wanted to share something with you all and it's completely mind blowing. There was a girl that went to the same grade school and high school as me. She was 18 and her birthday was yesterday October 24th. She was in a car accident with a drunk driver in the same car as her on October 15th. Her name was Caitlin Anne Marie Simpkins. And her nick name for some was Kit Kat or Hell Cat. She died nine days before her birthday. She would have been 19. I didn't know her personally but I seen her around my town. So in honor of her I would like to dedicate the character Kat to Caitlin since her nick name was Kit Kat an she had tattoos also. Some of her friends say she partied and lived by a slogan "peace love and party" and I am going to include this slogan in this book.

Please look at the picture above. It will blow you away and it is of Caitlin's but it's more then just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 371 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
282K 4.5K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...
1.5M 48.5K 29
This book is not edited, read at your own risk. Carmen Larove, a rebellious 16 year old girl with a secret, master in martial arts and she doesn't g...
92.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...