Camp • a 5SOS fanfiction

By hiorheyhazza

Blake is set off for a camp with the rest of her P.E. Class, but what happens when she is grouped with the bo... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n

s e v e n t e e n

57 3 0
By hiorheyhazza

It had been a couple of days since the run in with that guy. The boys refused to tell me what happened to him or where he was which made me fume, do they seriously think keeping this from me is going to make the situation better? We decided not to leave the room unless we had to use the toilet or collect a stash of food for the night but we had to go as a group. To save the resources and food we had, even tho there was plenty, we had to cut off lunch meaning we'd have a large breakfast to get us through to dinner. The boys weren't to happy about it, especially Michael but we had no choice, not knowing how long we'd be camping in a damn hospital.

My voice was slowly improving, able to speak clear short sentences but would have to stop after a while with the pain increasing. My elbow on the other hand, is doing rather well. We found some sort of healing cream that I've been applying everyday and it seems to be doing the trick, the skin loosing the swollen pink colour. I'm sure it'll leave a scar, with the amount of use I'm getting out of it and it being torn apart once. Luke's black eye has started to fade, but his busted jaw and lip is taking some time but that's not what he's worried about. Almost every minute and hour of the day I'm asked the same question, are you okay? By the boys. They usually receive the answer of a simple nod.

Ashton believed it'd be good to start investigating again once we're all feeling alright, enough to be able to walk around or whatever. Part of me wants to get out there and start searching for clues but then there's also that though in the back of my mind telling me no. I don't know if that guy is still out there, but the ignorant boys do.

"How are you feeling?" I asked placing the wet folded piece of cloth on Calum's forehead. I pushed back his hair feeling the heat rising from his head.

"Like shit," he sighed pressing his palms into the side of his head. He's come down with a migraine, it's been about four hours and no improvement. We've switched off the lights and shut the curtains trying to relax his eyes but he's vomited about two times making things more difficult.

I checked the clock on the wall reading the time, "well you can take two painkillers in ten minutes, try get some rest." I smiled, he just groaned squeezing his temples harder.

"I can't," he dragged on.

"Would food help?"

"No."

"Music?"

"No."

"Michael?"

He thought for a moment thinking hard before shaking his head again. I threw my head back sitting down on the bed next to his being careful not to land on Luke. I felt his finger poke my back making me squirm and fall back into his stomach. He let out a grunt making me laugh.

"What about you eh, how are ya feeling?" He poked my cheek grinning.

"Alright, and you?" I asked turning my head on his warm stomach looking at his ocean blue eyes.

"Great actually," I nodded at him looking back up at the panelled ceiling counting six of them. My feet were just long enough to touch the ground my toes just on the edge of it.

Michael and Ash sat on the other bed cooped up against the wall their faces glued to the screens of their phones. Does it not hurt to actually socialise one on one once in a while? Phones are weird. Oh my god the phone! I sat up off of Luke quickly walking over to my bag opening it up and pulling out the black iPhone.

"Whatcha got there?" Luke asked sitting up and moving over so I could sit beside him. I held out the phone and his eyes lit up.

"There might be something on this," I shuffled in beside him feeling our legs rest against each other. I looked at the dark screen remembering the face that appeared when we first found it, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Are you cold?" Luke quickly went to grab the blanket lying at the end of the bed. I shook my head quickly unlocking the phone.

"Have you ever seen these apps?" I asked showing him the dim screen. There were twelve apps, each of them Luke hadn't seen before.

"That's weird," his eyebrows furrowed together making a crease form. "There should be the name of the app beneath it." His finger tapped on one of them, taking a while to load it came up with a four numbered code you needed to enter. He typed in something random for it to them come up saying declined.

"This makes no sense," I said quitting out of the app and clicking on another for it to do the same. We both looked at each other with same look on our faces.

Something felt off about this, and I'm determined to find out what this means. My instant thought would be there are some codes we have to find out, maybe this phone holds the answers we're looking for.

"Click on the contacts for a second," Luke asked his voice higher than usual. I did as he pleased clicking the app, bringing up one name that made my heart stop for a second or so.

Dakota Lavall.

"Woah," I said clicking on the name. There were no details whatsoever, just the name and the profile picture of just pitch blackness.

"We should stop," Luke wrapped his hand around the phone switching it off. He was right, we were jumping into this way to fast going straight to the conclusions. He put the phone on the tray besides us before leaning down and pulling up the sheet at the end of this bed.

I yawned which made him yawn making me laugh slightly. "What's the time?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Like- eight thirty something," he threw his head back into the pillow making my end bounce up.

I looked around the room seeing Michael asleep with Ashton beside him curled up together in the one bed, they're so adorable. Calum, on the other hand laid as still as a log with the cloth still draped over his head. I stood up from the bed taking two steps to get to him. I pulled the now dry rag from his face, his eyes meeting mine.

"You can take these now," I said grabbing the pills from his table and handing him a glass of water. While he took that, I walked over to the sink in the corner soaking the fabric in cold water before squeezing it out tightly. "Here you are," I smiled folding it up and placing it back on his head.

"Thanks B," he mumbled shutting his eyes.

"Wake me if you need anything," I whispered trying not to wake the boys.

I walked back over to Luke, gently hopping back in the bed turning so I was facing him. His eyes were slightly dozing off but he managed to keep them open.

"Can I ask you something?" He whispered. I nodded tucking my lips into my teeth. "Do you think- do you think we'll get out?"

I thought it over a bit, it was a hard question to answer because honestly, I had no clue. "Our families have got be getting suspicious by now," I swallowed the lump forming in my throat. "We've been in here for a week, they can't- I don't know Luke honestly. We don't even know what's going on in here, we don't know what we're up against."

"I know, I'm just afraid of loosing hope." He said awfully quiet, his finger brushing over my cheekbone. "How'd you get this?"

For a second I thought he was talking about my cheekbone, starting to think of something sarcastic to say but then I remembered the scratch.

"I think I did it to myself," I said quietly thinking how weird it sounded. I can't remember surely enough but I racked my nails down my face and accidentally pushed a bit to hard.

"Stupid," he chuckled shaking his head. I rolled my eyes before telling him to sleep. "You're not my mum," he complained pouting his bottom lip.

I just smiled ignoring his comment before closing my eyes and trying to catch up on the hours I've missed the past few nights.

-

The night felt like its only been five minutes after I was being shaken awake. My eyes slowly but cautiously peeled open, a boys silhouette towering over me.

"Blake, I- I'm sorry I couldn't hel- help it,"  his voice was shaky as he whimpered. I sat up trying to search for the moonlight to hit his perfect chiselled face.

"Cal what's wrong?" I panicked grabbing onto his shoulder. I was shocked when I didn't feel the fabric of his top but the cold feeling of skin. "Cal what happened?" I pushed more asking for him to answer me.

"I vomited," it sounded like he was ashamed of a natural human thing everyone does.

I grabbed onto a random phone off the bench switching on the torch. The room lit up and Calum was now visible. His thin face was pale and vomit dripped from his plump lips. He held a blue shirt tightly in his hands, I didn't even have to ask I could already tell it was everywhere. I then shone the torch at his bed, the sheets drowned in the acidic stuff.

"Calum oh my god," I jumped up quickly switching on the lamp which made the rest of the boys wiggle and groan. I put the phone away switching off the torch. I went over and tapped on Ashton's shoulder trying to wake him up so he could help me, knowing Luke needed rest and Michael wouldn't dare to look at vomit.

Ash turned around, his shaggy hair fell over his face, one eye closed as he looked up at me. Holy.

"Uh- uhm Calum vomited, can you please strip the bed?" I said hesitantly, he nodded before making his way out of the bed making Michael groan. "Let's get you cleaned up," my hand pressed on Cals soft back bringing him towards the sink. I grabbed the dirty t-shirt putting it in a pile with towels that we needed to wash. My hand felt the water slowly heat up as I waited for the right temperature to run the cloth we used for his head.

"I- I'm sorry I couldn't find the bowl an-"

"Cal shut up," I cut him off as he sniffled. I held the cloth up to his chin wiping the remaining stuff then cleaning his neck. It smelt horrible. "Are you feeling any better?"

"I don't know, I still feel the same," he coughed quickly raising his hands to hold his head tightly.

"It's 4:00am so you can take some more pills yeah?" He nodded, breathing heavily through his mouth.

"I'll take the floor," he mumbled slowly walking to retrieve a pillow. I threw the cloth in the washing pile quickly stopping him.

"Dude are serious right now, you're sick as fuck," Ashton spoke for me finishing cleaning up the sheets then chucking them in the pile. I nodded agreeing with him.

"I'll take the floor then Mikey or Ash can sleep with Luke so you get a bed to yourself," I said taking the pillow from his loose grasp.

"I'll take the floor too," Ashton volunteered, leaning over to wake up a angry Michael. "Go sleep with Luke," he ordered pointing at the sleeping blonde boy.

"Noooooo, I can't move," he slumped basically sounding like me on a Monday morning. Ashton pulled him up anyway, pushing him over to Luke.

"Are you guys sure tho?" Cal said half asleep wiping his tired eyes. Both Ash and I nodded, ushering the sick boy to the bed. He slowly hobbled in like an old man pulling one sheet up to his neck. He took a couple pain killers making it easier for him to doze off.

Ash and I sat up against a wall, him moving ever so closely to me here and there, before I knew it his head on my shoulder. Sleeping with no sheets didn't really bother me, because of the boiling temperature in the room making it easier to sleep.

"Night B," Ashton whispered making a smile pull on my lips.

"Night Ash."

•••••

AN

they're starting to find stuff out yay

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP WRITING I LOVE TO HEAR YOU OPINIONS❤️

Thank you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...
3K 14 80
20 year old Anna had always had the same routine. Wake up, get dressed, eat, work. But well at work she encounters a new situation. Anna has never ha...
38.2K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
182K 2.7K 47
Imagines and Preferences featuring the 5 Seconds of Summer boys Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. Requests Are Now Close...