The Sarcastic Girl & The Badb...

KetchupMustard12 द्वारा

Parker Jones is the most sarcastic girl you'll meet. She's blunt, outspoken, funny, little bit of a trouble m... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note for readers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Note: For All Readers. Please Read Don't Ignore
Note: PLEASE READ IT'S NOT BAD NEWS I SWEAR

Chapter 47

472 7 3
KetchupMustard12 द्वारा

"Can you say ahhh?" Dr. Morris asked.

"Ahhhh." Carter said opening his mouth.

She puts a popsicle stick on his tongue looking in his mouth. "Looks like you have Post Nasal Drip." Dr. Morris said.

"But we can fix that with antibiotics. Have Carter take this every 4 to 6 hours." Dr. Morris said giving me a bottle with pink syrup in it. It's antibiotics for children. It's flavored so they won't spit it out if it taste bad.

"Thanks Dr. Morris." I said.

"Welcome. You guys are my favorite patients." She said.

Dr. Morris has been our doctor since Carter was born. She's my doctor too. For everything mostly.

Dr. Morris looks at Gabriel then at me and smiles. "How adorable. You must be Her boyfriend." She said.

"Well I sure hope it's not anyone but me." Gabriel said.

"I knew you'd get the hot ones. I mean you always been a beautiful young woman." Dr. Morris said.

I blushed a little. "Thanks." I said.

"Make sure you come in on your yearly check up. It's coming up." Dr. Morris said.

"Oh great." I said sarcastically.

"What is it?" Gabriel asked.

"My yearly check up. It's for women to get it done." I said.

"I'm not quite catching on." Gabriel said.

"She's also my gynecologist." I said.

"Oh!" Gabriel said.

"Yeah." I said.

"I didn't know you have to do that every year." He said.

I laughed.

"You guys are ready to go any time now." Dr. Morris said.

"Okay Um just call me to remind me of the check up thingy." I said.

"Alright I will." She said.

Carter grabs my hand and we walk out.

Gabriel was walking next to Carter. Carter grabs his hand.

Gabriel looks down at him but Carter wasn't paying any attention to him.

I swing Carter's and my hands back and forth.

I see Carter does the same with Gabriel. I smiled to myself.

I open the back door for Carter to get in. He climbs in and buckles up. I got in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on.

"Lets go get something to eat then go home." Gabriel said.

We all decided after 15 minutes of arguing we got pizza.

"I'm full." I said.

"You only had what 2 slices?" Gabriel asked.

"They were huge slices!" I defended myself.

Gabriel laughed. Carter over here is inhaling his food. "Slow down buddy don't want you to choke." I said.

I waited for them to get done eating and I check my phone. I have one video message from Dylan.

I open it up and they're in English class. The teachers not there.

Dylan is in front of the room. There's music playing in the background.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" Dylan sings and starts dancing what I think it is twerking. Jesse is next to her and now they're booty bumping each other. Jesse did it to hard and Dylan fell over. I started laughing my ass off.

Dylan looks mad and gets up glaring at Jesse but he's too busy dancing. The song got changed to Hollaback Girl.

"Ain't no Hollaback Girl! Ain't no Hollaback Girl!" Jesse sanged.

"Oh my god!" I laughed so hard.

"What's so funny?" Gabriel asked.

I showed him the video and he's laughing so hard. "I can't believe he knows that song!" Gabriel wheezed.

There was another video where Dylan took of the teacher and her arguing over who's right.

"I got a video of Jesse peeing." Gabriel said making a disgusted face

"Ew." I said.

"He always sent me weird stuff. One time he was home alone and he sent me a picture of himself sitting on the toilet. There was a caption that said can you bring over toilet paper there's none in here." Gabriel said.

I laughed. Oh Jesse only he would do something like that.

"I'm tired." Carter said.

"You can take a nap in the truck. Then you can go to sleep when we get home." Gabriel said.

Gabriel got up from the booth. Carter stood up with his arms in the air.

"He wants you to pick him up." I whispered.

Gabriel said oh and he picks him up. Carter laid his head on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around his neck.

"Awe that's so adorable." I said. I got my phone out and took a picture of them. I set it as my screen saver.

We walked out to his truck and Gabriel puts him in the backseat. He buckles him up. I got in the front seat. Gabriel got in and started the car. "You know he looks up to you." I said.

"He does?" Gabriel questioned.

"Yeah. I mean he's boy. He's got to have a male figure to look up to. He only knows Jesse, Chris, and you. So I think he looks up to all of you." I said.

"I feel special now." Gabriel said smiling.

Gabriel carried Carter up to his room to put him in his bed.

I looked around the house to see when Savanah is. She left a note saying she went out with her parents to buy more baby clothes.

I went upstairs and I heard faint talking. The door was cracked a bit. I leaned against the wall. So they can't see me.

"Are you my dad?" Carter asked.

My heart ached for him. I feel horrible that he doesn't know.

"No Carter I'm not." Gabriel said.

"Can you be?" Carter asked.

There was a small pause. "Yes Carter." Gabriel said.

"Am I allowed to call you daddy?" Carter asked.

I know Carter calls Gabriel that sometimes but I think he wants Gabriel's permission to call him that.

"You can call me whatever you want." Gabriel said.

I heard movement in the room. So I think they're hugging. I heard Gabriel walking to the door.

"I love you daddy." Carter said in a tired voice.

"I love you too." Gabriel said.

I smiled. I walked away to our room so he didn't know I was eaves dropping on their little moment.

I changed into shorts cause its kind of warm in the house. I took my sweatshirt off and hanged it on the hook. I climbed into bed even though it's not even bed time. It's only noon. I should take a cat nap.

Gabriel walked in and shut the door behind him. He sauntered over to the bed kicking his shoes off and climbing in next to me.

I yawned. "You tired?" Gabriel asked.

"A little. We did wake up early to take him to the doctors today." I said.

Gabriel slides his arm underneath me pulling me to his side. He's all warm. "You can take a nap if you want." Gabriel said.

I nodded and laid my head on his chest. I felt his chest rise and fall over and over falling asleep to it.

I felt heavy weight roll over on me. I tried to move but I was stuck. Why can't I move? I feel someone's face in my neck mumbling something.

I fluttered my eyes open and Gabriel is sleeping right on top of me. Of course everytime he sleeps he rolls over. Savanah was telling me when he was real young he had a bunk bed. He would sleep on the top and there wasn't any rails. He would roll over and fall off the bunk bed.

"I love it when you're dirty." Gabriel mumbled.

"Gabriel!" I hissed.

"Say it again." Gabriel mumbled.

I felt it waking up. "Gabriel wake up!" I hissed squirming underneath him but that didn't help cause it was rubbing against me through my thin shorts.

I bit my lip trying not to moan. "Gabriel!" I yelled.

Gabriel rolls off me and onto the floor. He jumps up looking around for any intruders.

I start laughing my ass off. I looked at him and he was glaring at me. "Heh heh hey Gabriel." I said smiling sheepishly.

He just glared. "How was your nap?" I asked.

He stopped glaring and smirked. "Actually pretty good." He said.

"Yeah I know you were sleep talking in my ear." I said.

"Really?" Gabriel asked.

************************************

"I love it when you're dirty." I mimicked him.

Gabriel groaned.

"What do you usually dream about?" I asked curiously.

"You." Gabriel said.

I was confused for a moment. "Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Well yeah you're my girlfriend." Gabriel said.

"What about exactly?" I asked sitting criss cross on the bed with the blanket wrapped around me.

"Mostly us having sex. That's why I wake up with a hard on every morning." Gabriel said.

I laughed. "Sorry I guess." I apologized.

"Ha don't be. You turn me on." Gabriel said smirking.

I pulled the covers over my face. "So you have the same dream every night?" I asked

"No it's different. We do all kinds of things. In my dreams you talk dirty to me." Gabriel said.

I blushed. Gabriel pulled the blanket down and hovered over me.

"Why you hiding from me?" Gabriel whispered and kissed my neck.

"I'm uh I'm not." I stammered.

"Yeah you are." Gabriel said in a husky voice. He nibbled on my earlobe.

"Okay what if I am?" I panted.

"Then it's bad for you." Gabriel said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Means it's good for me and bad for you." Gabriel mumbled and sucked on my neck.

I moaned. "You're going to leave a hickey on my neck." I whined.

"Good now the boys at school know that you're mine." Gabriel growled.

He pulled the blankets away from me. "Now I'm cold!" I gasped.

"Your fault for wearing shorts and a tshirt instead of warm clothing." Gabriel said.

"It was hot in this house." I muttered.

Gabriel chuckles. "I can make you hot." Gabriel said smirking. He put both his hands on my thighs and grabbed them pulling me closer to him. My face was an inch away from his.

I was looking into his pretty green eyes. He plants his lips on mine. I kissed him slowly. I love kissing him. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance but I'm not letting him.

He growled while I smirked. "I want to taste you." Gabriel growled.

I bit my lip. Gabriel groans. "What's wrong are you hurt?" I asked feeling him up.

"No." Gabriel said strained.

"Then what?" I asked.

"You're biting your lip." He groans.

"So I always do that." I said.

"Well its sexy and it makes me want to fuck you right there and then." Gabriel said.

"Then why don't you?" I asked.

He shot his head down at me. "Well I don't want to go really rough on you. I know your still sore from me." Gabriel said.

"Yeah I'm still sore but I want to have sex with you. You're good in bed." I admitted.

Gabriel smirked. "I don't want you to be any more sore what if I hurt you?" Gabriel asked.

"You won't." I said putting my hand on his face.

"But what if I will?" Gabriel asked.

"If It starts to hurt too much then I'll tell you. Deal?" I said.

"Promise?" Gabriel asked.

"Promise." I said.

************************************

"Take your clothes off." Gabriel demanded.

"Wh-"

"Take your clothes off now!" Gabriel growled. I got up off the bed and stood in the middle of the room.

I swear my underwear is now completely wet from his demanding tone he's using.

I took my shirt off and shorts. "All of it." Gabriel said.

I looked at him and his eyes are a dark green. I pulled my underwear down and kicked them off. Then I took my bra off. Gabriel walked around me in circles looking at every inch of my body. I felt self conscious that I wrapped my arms around myself.

Gabriel stood behind me and put his arms around me. He puts his lips on my neck kissing it gently. I moaned softly.

Gabriel slides his hand down my shoulder across my stomach cupping me. I gasped.

"Don't hide yourself I've seen it all. There's nothing wrong with you. Your beautiful." Gabriel whispered in my ear.

I unwrapped my arms and turned around to look up at him. He crashed his lips on mine hungrily. I kissed him back the same way. I can't get enough of him.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth exploring it. I moaned into his mouth. He backed me up and the back of my legs hit his bed. I fell back with him on me.

"You're so wet for me aren't you?" Gabriel asked.

I moaned softly to his question. Gabriel forced a finger in me. "I asked, you're so wet for me aren't you?" Gabriel growled pumping in and out.

"Yes! I'm so wet for you!" I gasped in pleasure.

"Tell me you want me." Gabriel demanded adding another finger.

"I want you." I moaned.

Gabriel stopped. "That didn't sound too convincing." Gabriel said.

"I want you Gabriel! Now!" I yelled.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He kicked them off.

Gabriel still has his boxers on and he is fully erected. He pressed himself onto me.

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

"I'm going to fill you." He growled.

"Well duh you're fucking huge." I panted.

He chuckled. I shoved my hand into his boxers and grabbed him. Gabriel groaned. I stroked him gently. He grabbed my hand taking it out of his boxers and pinned them above my head.

"This is supposed to be my entertainment not yours." Gabriel said.

"Hmmm. We'll see about that." I said.

I heard clicks. I looked up and he handcuffed me to the bed not that I mind cause its hot.

"I'm in control this time baby." Gabriel growled in my ear. His hot tongue made contact with my neck trailing down to my breasts.

I moaned. He puts my nipple in his mouth sucking, biting, and teasing me. I arched my back loving the feel that he gives me.

His hand is on my thigh rubbing it up and down then he brings his hand up to my other breast massaging it. He pinched my nipple and I gasped in pleasure. I've never really felt this kind of pleasure before. He kissed down my tummy kissing my lips (as in down by her lady part).

I was panting real hard. "Please just fuck me." I whined.

"Not yet little one." Gabriel whispered then licked my inner thigh.

"You taste mighty fine." Gabriel said smirking.

I look down and his head is in between my legs. I'm dripping wet right now.

I lean my head back. "Look at me!" Gabriel growled.

I looked at him and he makes eye contact with me while he goes down on me. His hot tongue swirls around my clit.

"Fuck!" I gasped bucking my hips. He pushes me down.

Gabriel plunges two fingers in me. "Do you want me to go fast or slow?" Gabriel asked smirking.

"Faster!" I yelled.

"Nah I think I'm going to go slow on you." Gabriel said teasing me. He moves his fingers in and out making me moan loudly.

I felt myself building up getting closer and I think he felt it to cause he pulled his fingers out of me. He trailed his fingers over my mouth. "I want you to taste yourself." Gabriel said.

I opened my mouth and he puts his fingers in. I sucked on his fingers moaning.

He took his fingers out and caressed my face with his calloused hand. "I love you so much." Gabriel whispered and kissed me.

"I love you too." I said leaning my forehead on his. Gabriel put most of his weight on his elbows. I watched him take his boxers off. I was staring at his package.

Gabriel grabbed my thighs and pushed them apart wider. "Ready?" Gabriel asked.

I nodded. "Are you sure you want me to go rough?" Gabriel asked.

I look into his eyes. "Fuck me hard." I said.

As soon as I said that he slammed into me. He goes in and out pounding my pussy hard. I moaned loudly. Gabriel grunts and groans. "You're still tight but I like how it feels around my dick." Gabriel groaned.

"Faster." I breathed. He goes faster. Our skin slapping against each other. I love the feeling of him in me. "Oh my god I almost there! Harder Gabriel!" I yelled.

I felt myself clamp around him. I felt myself cum and he did too. "Dammit I wasn't suppose to let you cum." Gabriel groaned.

"Well I guess you were into the moment." I breathed.

He pulls out of me and lays next to me. "Are you going to uncuff me?" I asked.

"Maybe I'll just leave you there so I can stare at your naked body all night." Gabriel said smirking.

"Haha no. Now uncuff me." I said.

He took the handcuffs off and put them in his drawer next to the bed.

"Now can I do something to you?" I asked.

"You can do anything to me." Gabriel said smirking.

I grabbed his dick and move my hand up and down. Gabriel holds onto the head board. "Oh look you're l dripping." I said. I wiped it with my finger and put it in my mouth while looking at him in the eyes. Gabriel groaned. "Faster." Gabriel grunted.

I move my hand faster and now my hand is covered in his precum. Gabriel's breathing is getting faster so that means he's close. I kept doing what I was doing then a hot white substance which is his cum shoots out landing on my thigh. I got up and grabbed a towel going into his bathroom. Before I shut the door I looked at him. "Want to join?" I asked.

************************************

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

His Bad Girl Ani द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
305K 7.9K 18
As the notorious "bad ass" of her town, Luna Jones isn't the teen mom you'd expect. Trying to lose her bad reputation to become the princess her son...
126K 4.8K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
139K 3.7K 42
(Book 1) #120 in Teen Fiction Suddenly an awkward silence took over the room and we were like magnets, attracted to the sudden beauty of the of the...