Silent Love

By UltimatelyIncomplete

[GirlxGirl] Hayden was a happy girl, content with everything that she had, and everyone loved and adored her... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
1. Pain
2. First Day of Senior Year
3. A Week Later
4. Smirks
6. Falling
7. Silence
8. Her Smile
9. Control
10. Real or Not?
11. The Talk
12. Kiss
13. Explaining
14. Alive
15. Lies
16. Allison
17. You Belong With Me
18. What Love Feels Like
19. Shit Just Got Real
20. Apologies
21. Wrapped Up
22. Story Of My Life
23. Forgiveness Is Freedom
24. Crude Remarks
25. White With Stains
26. Ends are the Real Beginnings

5. What's Happening to Me?

22.5K 881 682
By UltimatelyIncomplete

They said this was a party and this is not even near a party.

The music is low like really low and there's only us four here as in Josh, Claire, Allison and me.

"Where is Clayton?" Josh asked Claire for the millionth time.

"He said he would be here with the snacks." Claire answered for the millionth time.

"Well, is he making those snacks, because it's taking a hell lot of time." Josh complained.

Why did I agree to this, again? Well, I don't know but I do have to stay here till eleven and then I can go home. To my bed and books.

"Whatcha' thinking?" Claire asked me breaking my train of thoughts.

I looked to her and saw that she was smirking, yet again. Maybe she was born with a smirking face. Yeah, that could be a possibility.

The Bell rang and Josh stood up suddenly as if knowing who was at the door.

"Clay's here, clay's here." Josh sang to the door.

I am seriously starting to believe That this guy is gay. Josh opened the door and in came Clayton with snacks. Josh was about to close the door but someone pushed it open.

I was shocked to see that Jordon and his jock friends came in with beer cases. And then one after another people kept coming in through the door. I guess Josh was as shocked as I was because he went to Clayton and asked for an explanation.

"What is the meaning of this clay?" Josh looked angry.

"I just brought a few guys over." Clayton replied nonchalantly.

"If you wanted to invite someone, you could've invited anyone except for Jordon." Allison now piped in looking just as angry as Josh.

"Well, let's see. Jordon is my friend so I invited him." Clayton clarified.

"But he's a bully and he brought alcohol and everyone at school." Josh complained.

"He's only a bully to Hayden and it's a good thing he brought alcohol and more people. We have to loosen up sometimes."

Ouch. Jordon only bullies me. Wow, that explains why everyone except me loves him.

"See, the bright side, buddy. You throw the best party of the school year and you become instantly popular." Clayton said with his arm slung over Josh's shoulder.

"I don't want to be popular." Josh shrugged Clayton's hand off of his shoulder.

"Okay, then just let the party continue and I promise it will end by eleven." Clayton pouted.

Josh sighed and then nodded.

Great.

"Thanks a lot buddy, you won't regret this." Clayton excitedly said and then went towards Jordon and his jock team mates.

"I can't believe you agreed to this." Claire said and Allison glared at josh.

"It's just for tonight and lets just let him be happy for the night." Josh sighed again and went to the kitchen.

Claire looked at Allison and then at me.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a long night. Just what I needed.

Claire's POV:

What was Josh thinking letting Clayton continue the party and what was Clayton even thinking when he brought that jerk and his friends over?

We tried so hard to make Hayden come to Josh's house. We even lied about the party part because clearly, we weren't partying before Jordon came over.

We were just gonna hang out and watch movies but Clayton just had to bring Jordon over.

And the most disturbing part of it all is that Jordon keeps staring at me. Ewww.

I need to find Hayden. It's just so comforting to be in her company. I don't know why but I always feel like myself when I'm with her.

She doesn't even utter a single word and doesn't show many emotions, more like none. But I still find her interesting. She's like a closed book with multiple locks on it.

You have to open the locks one by one slowly or else the book would tear.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Hayden sitting on the kitchen counter with a drink in her hand.

I have to say Hayden looks so beautiful with her short boy cut and her simple clothes. She could easily be passed out as a guy.

I walked towards her and stood beside her.

"So, what are you drinking?" I asked her even though I know she wouldn't answer me.

She looked at me and then at her drink. I turned my attention towards the couple that was making out in the corner of the kitchen.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at Hayden to see that she had her soda cup stretched out for me to see.

I looked in the cup and saw that she was drinking coke.

"Can I take a sip from it?" I asked her with a smirk.

She downed all the contents of her cup and threw away the cup as if she didn't even have one in her hand.

I laughed at her and slapped her thigh.

"Hey Claire." A voice got me out of my laughing fit.

I looked in front of me to see Jordon standing there with a drink in his hand. I saw that Hayden was gone from beside me to God knows where.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

I don't want to be too friendly with this guy, he's a bully and a jerk.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asked with I think his best smile. He had his hand stretched out for me to take.

"I rather not." I replied while crossing my hands.

He frowned and took a sip of his drink.

"If I were you, I would stay away from Hayden or else everyone would think that you're a stupid lesbian like her too." Jordon said while shaking his drink.

"What if I am a 'stupid lesbian' as you said?" I air quoted the stupid lesbian part and saw that his face fell.

"Then let me show you what you're missing out on." He smirked and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go or I'll show you what happens when someone kicks you in the balls really hard." I was trying to snatch my hand away from him but it was difficult since I'm a girl and he's a guy, a really strong guy.

"Ooh, you can be sassy, huh?" He smirked again and gripped my arm tightly.

"Let her go." I looked to see josh standing beside him and he didn't look happy.

"Or what buddy?" Jordon took a step towards josh but he stood his ground.

"Well, let's see, I'm gonna stop this stupid party." Josh looked straight in his eyes.

"Oh, and how are you gonna do that?" Jordon crookedly smiled.

"By calling the police. And I think you're forgetting that this is my house." Josh was the one smirking now.

Jordan's face fell and he let go of my arm. Josh had a victory smirk on his face while Jordon muttered something and left the kitchen.

"That'll teach him never to mess with me and my friends." Josh high-fived me and we began giggling like school girls.

"Hey, Josh. Do you know where Hayden is?" I asked Josh after we were done giggling.

"Yeah. She's sitting on the couch in the living room." He answered.

I said 'thanks' to him and went to the living room. And as Josh had said, she was sitting on the couch alone and this time she had her phone in her hand.

I walked over to her and sat down beside her on the couch.

"Whatcha' doing?" I asked innocently looking at her phone.

She looked at me and then had her attention back on her phone.

I huffed knowing that this is clearly not working. So, I remained silent. It was the first time I noticed that being in complete silence with Hayden was comforting.

Even the loud music booming from the speakers couldn't let the silence Hayden and I were sharing, break.

I smiled to myself, and from the corner of my eyes I could see Hayden staring at me. I looked at her and smiled gently at her.

I knew Hayden wouldn't speak to me but at least she isn't completely ignoring me like the first day.

"Hey, you guys aren't drinking anything?" From out of nowhere Clayton came up to us and handed us a drink.

He then went back to where he came from.

Okay. That was weird.

Hayden put her drink on the side table beside the couch and I drank mine.

After a moment I felt Hayden get up from the couch and disappear in the sea of people dancing and grinding on each other.

I felt the couch dip and saw that Allison was sitting beside me.

"Where did Hayden go?" She asked facing me.

"I don't know." I simply answered.

"Well, I'm gonna go dance." Allison grinned towards me and I smiled back and then she was gone once again.

Suddenly I felt a bit dizzy, so I went to find Josh. Maybe he might have some medicine for my sudden head ache.

When I couldn't find him, I went upstairs to see if he might be there.

I went to his room at the end of the right hall way. Since Josh's parents were rich, he had a big house. His parents were both lawyers and his sister, an architect.

So, he had two hall ways. One at the left and the other at the right.

I opened his bedroom door and went in. I went to his bathroom and found what I was looking for in the bathroom cabinet.

When I exited the bathroom, I found Jordan standing just outside the room.

I looked behind him to see that there were two more jocks behind him.

Jordan had a crooked smile on his face which gave me shivers and when he entered the room with his two goons behind him, I nearly felt my heart beat pick up.

He slowly closed the door and walked towards me, I felt sick to the bone.

"Well, since you didn't want to dance maybe we could do something else." Jordan smiled innocently.

He came in front of me now and I knew that he didn't have good intentions so I did the one thing girls do to get away from guys with bad intentions.

I kicked him in the balls and tried to run to the door of the room. The key word being tried.

One of Jordan's jock friends grabbed my wrist and slammed me on the wall.

Jordan was kneeling on the floor and wincing, but then he composed himself and stood up.

He came towards me and the guy holding me let go.

"Now if you try to do that again, I'll be even more brutal than I decided to be." He fisted my hair and tossed me on the bed.

The tears I was holding back began to fall freely. I was scared and I knew that he wouldn't stop even if I begged.

"Jordan, please don't do this." I still begged with my voice shaky hoping he would stop.

"Oh, but I want to." He took his shirt off followed by his friends.

"First I'm gonna have you and then they will. We are gonna have so much fun with you, Claire." He said while touching my cheek.

I felt disgusted by his touch. I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop them so I screamed for help.

"Help! Help! Please some-" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth.

One of Jordan's friend had his hand over my mouth and all my screams became muffled.

"Grab her hands so she doesn't try to hit me with them and Andrew, go guard the door." Jordan ordered his friends.

I kept crying and my vision was becoming blurry. My head ache had gotten worse.

"No one will hear you, so you can moan as much as you want." Jordan laughed followed by his friends.

I bit the hand of the guy who was holding me. The moment his hand was off of my mouth I screamed the only name that came to my mind.

"Hayden!" I repeatedly screamed her name hoping for her to come and save me. But I knew she wouldn't. She wouldn't have even noticed that I wasn't downstairs anymore.

My repeatedly screaming was muffled yet again by the guy's hand. And I saw Jordan unzip his jeans.

I closed my eyes praying for him to stop, I then felt Jordan rip my dress and touch my breasts.

Hayden.

I kept crying and crying while Jordan was taking off my panties. Once I felt them off of me, I waited for the pain to come.

But it didn't.

Hayden's POV:

"Hey, have you seen Claire?" Josh came up to me and asked me.

I stared at him and he sighed knowing that I wouldn't answer him. He went off towards Allison who was dancing with a guy and asked her the same question.

I was starting to worry now, because Allison didn't know where Claire was either.

I followed Josh towards the kitchen to ask everyone there but no one knew where Claire was.

"Where did she go?" Josh mumbled to himself.

We then went back to the living room and he started asking random people if they had seen Claire.

"Yeah I saw her going upstairs." A random guy answered. Josh was about to head upstairs but was stopped by the guy. "Jordan and his two friends went after her too." He continued and it made my heart race.

Why did Jordan and his friends go after her?

I looked at Josh to see him frown. He looked at me and spoke.

"We need to find her and fast." He ran up the stairs and I followed. Once we got upstairs, I saw two hallways.

I arched my brow unconsciously and Josh saw it.

"What? My parents are rich." He smiled at me.

Did I just arch my brow?

'Yes, yes I did'.

"Okay, you go to the right hall way and I'll check the left one. Now go." He said and went to the left one leaving me to check the right hall way.

I started to check all the rooms and when I was checking the second last room in the hall way. I heard someone repeatedly screaming my name but then it went silent again.

I went out the room and walked towards the last room. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on the door and got no answer.

I knocked again impatiently and this time the door opened revealing a guy without a shirt on.

I looked at him and he smiled at me.

I was trying to look past him but he blocked the way. He was about to close the door when I pushed it back open.

I was having a bad feeling about this. The guy frowned at me and looked behind him to I don't know who.

But when another person walked up to the door, my heart nearly stopped beating. It was Jordan and he wasn't wearing a shirt as well.

He had his jeans unbuckled too. I looked at his smirking face and I knew he was doing something that shouldn't be done.

"Hey, do you want to join the fun too?" He smirked at me.

I tried to look past his shoulder but he and his friend kept blocking my view.

"We are taking turns, you can also have a turn." The guy said while smirking.

"If you're wondering. It's that hot new chick that just transferred here. She has a nice ass." The guy continued.

Hot new chick?

Claire!

I pushed past the two shirtless jerks and went into the room to see Claire lying on the bed with her dress ripped open and her panties were on the ground. A guy had his hand on her mouth and she was crying. Her eyes were closed.

"Hey look, Claire. Your Hayden is here." Jordan came up from behind me and slung his arm on my shoulder.

Just when Jordan had finished his sentence Claire's eyes flew open. Her eyes were red and she had so many emotions running in her eyes, but the most clearly seen one was, frightened.

I clenched my jaw and shrugged Jordan's arm off my shoulder. I turned to face him and gave him a punch to the stomach, when he bent to clutch his stomach, I kneed his face.

He fell on his back on the ground. As if seeing their leader fall, both the boys came to me and attacked me at the same time.

I dodged all of their advances but one of them landed a punch on my right cheek.

I punched one of the two jerks in the nose and kicked the other one in his balls.

The two of them were about to fight back when they were stopped by Clayton and Josh coming into the room.

"Stop right now or we are gonna call the cops!" Clayton exclaimed as he looked at the two guys before glancing at Jordan, who was on the ground.

The two guys stopped. I touched my lip to see that it began bleeding. I looked at Claire and saw her staring at me.

Josh and Clayton saw that Claire was half-naked so they quickly averted their eyes and got the three jerks out of the room.

I walked towards Claire and picked her panties off the ground. I sat beside her and handed her the panties but she had other things on her mind.

She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly while bawling her eyes out. Her hold was tightening by the minute.

"I was ... So scared." I was contemplating whether to put my hands around her or not.

She just experienced something frightening, the least I can do is comfort her.

I slowly put my hands on her back and then I wrapped them around her waist. She had her head in the crook of my neck, my shirt and neck were drenched by her tears.

After a while she broke our embrace and looked at my face. She slowly traced the corner of my bottom lip which was bleeding. I winced discretely, as to not let her know it hurt.

She then held my cheek in her hand, the one where I had been punched. She looked into my eyes as if searching my soul. A cough interrupted our staring contest and I looked behind me to see Allison there with Josh and Clayton who had their hand placed on their eyes.

I stood up from beside Claire, and Allison took my place. I saw the look Claire was giving me. She didn't want me to get up from her side.

I walked out of the room, while Josh and Clayton followed behind.

"Well, I'm sorry I brought Jordan over and this happened." Clayton said while scratching his neck.

Josh glared at him but his glare went away when he saw his friend with a regretful expression.

"It's not your fault Jordan's a D-bag." Josh assured Clayton and Clayton smiled at him.

"It's thanks to Hayden that nothing serious happened to Claire." Josh looked over at me and smiled gratefully.

"Yeah. Thanks Hayden." Clayton thanked me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"And I'm sorry I was mean to you. I guess being Jordan's friend makes you like, him. But I promise I won't be mean to you and I won't be his friend anymore." He smiled warmly towards me and I don't know why but I felt happy.

I don't know why but I felt like I had friends again. Even though they both clearly were putting up with me because of Claire but now I saw it in their eyes that they wanted to be my friends, and I was grateful for that.

I nodded and was about to leave when Allison and Claire came out of the room.

Claire was now wearing a tank top and a pair of jean shorts. I saw that Claire was looking at me.

Her smirk was gone and was replaced by an expression that I didn't understand.

"Can you drop me at my house, Hayden?" Claire unexpectedly asked me.

I nodded and then turned around to go downstairs.

Claire said quick goodbyes to her friends and followed me. When we reached downstairs the party was still going strong and there were a lot of people dancing now.

Out of nowhere, Claire grabbed my arm and I looked at her to see that she was still a bit shaken from what happened earlier.

I don't know why but I was having the sudden urge to comfort this annoying girl so much. She didn't look annoying now and I wanted her to look that way. I didn't know why but I was missing the annoying girl who would smirk at me every time she got a chance.

As if feeling my stare, she looked at me and smiled. I took my arm away from her grasp and saw the look of hurt on her face but it was quickly replaced by a bright smile when I put my arm around her shoulder and held her close to me.

We went out of the house and I saw my car at the front of the house.

I unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for her. She smiled at me gratefully before getting in.

I closed the door behind her and went to the driver's side.

Once we both had buckled our seat belts, I looked at her again and then started the car.

...........................

The whole ride, she gave me directions to her house and finally we got there.

I parked the car in front of her house and waited for her to go in. She was hesitant and I could see that her parents were home, judging by the car in the driveway.

I saw that she was about to cry again so I did the next thing that came to my mind. I took my phone out and wrote a text message.

"Everything will be okay. I'll never let him or anyone touch you again. I promise." – Hayden

A beep was heard from her jean shorts' pocket. She took her phone out and when she saw my text she smiled.

She looked at me and grinned with her teeth on full display. She looked like a child who was just promised to get ice cream after dinner.

"So, should I call you my hero now?" She smirked at me. I felt the corners of my lips twitch but nothing more than that.

She didn't mind, she was just happy that I texted her, I think. She looked at her house and then back at me. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye, my hero." She went out of the car and happily skipped to the front door. A last smile was thrown my way before she opened the door and went in.

I placed my head on the steering wheel and heard my heart beating in my ears. It was beating so fast that I thought it would just burst out of my chest.

'What's happening to me?'

Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
- Jules Renard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 250 31
After moving to a new town and having to change school,Omphile's life changes after getting enrolled to a new school.Omphile having no experience or...
5.7K 381 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...
101K 2.2K 61
Carter Brooks, a senior in high school, who has a great job, house, car, everything she needs. For what she thinks. She's been on her own since she w...
1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...