Forbidden (Book Two)

By nylaarayy

Love Can Make You Do Some Crazy Things. It can bring a family together and it can tear it apart. Xavia's chil... More

Can't Never Be Me
Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
Rebels In The Building
At Your Best You Are Loved
AUTHOR NOTE
Smoking Chambers
Confidence is Slim
The City of Love PART 1
The City of Love PART 2
New To This
The Pressure
All This Craziness
Fed Up
Maybe We Can Try
Our Late Night Memories
AUTHOR NOTE
Something So Wrong Feels So Right
Adulthood
Broken Record
Unpredictable
College Break
A F'd Up Eve
Wait What Happen?
More Drama
Screw All Of It
Ordinary People
WTF
Weight Lifted Off My Shoulders
Making Decisions
Author Note
Hol' Up
Time For Some Change
Was it Worth It?
All Because of You
Author Note
Forever More
Guilts Eats Your Soul
Why Me
Ending
NEW Book

Gone

592 36 2
By nylaarayy

Chapter Thirty-Five

#Amari POV

I rushed back to my house nervous out of my mind. I had a bad feeling in my stomach and I just felt like something was going wrong.

I groaned. Shit I need to get home. I sped down the streets ignoring all the traffic signs until I pulled up on the sidewalk. I took my phone out of my pocket calling Xylia back to back but it went straight I voicemail. I looked down on the ground seeing various pictures on my lawn. I picked them up walking into the house.

I closed the door behind me looking at them feeling my head instantly start hurting. Oh shit man.

On the picture was one of me and Leeya as I was beating it up from behind. It looked like someone had took it from my window. Why didn't I notice anyone standing there?

A note was on the back of it. It had smeared ink as if someone was crying.

I thought we could be so much more. What did I do to deserve this? I was nothing but good to you. By the time you read this I'll be long gone. Don't bother trying to explain yourself because I don't want to hear it. Goodbye Amari.
Xylia

I groaned feeling a tear slide down my eye. Fuck man she left me. She's gone.

The end.....for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 221K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
371K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.2M 30.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
664K 55.4K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...