California Love (Eazy-E x Jad...

Von Iam_QueenJay

Jada is just a girl from around the way who happens to catch the eye of Eric Wright. Jada and Eric eventually... Mehr

Author's Note
1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25.
26
27
28
29
30
31

24

1.2K 92 51
Von Iam_QueenJay

Eazy

After a long day of press conferences, interviews, and signings we had finally made it back to our hotel room. With the day I had, I just wanted to unwind and get high.

Me and the guys would be doing the usual: smoking, fucking, and bumping music. So we invited a few girls to kick it at the hotel with us.

Since it was getting late, I decided to call Jay. After what happened a few days ago, she wasn't trying to hear nothing I said. Since she's been back home, she barely answered my calls. I was definitely gonna make it up to her when I made it back home.

I dialed her up and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" She said.

"Baby it's me. Don't hang up." I said.

"Yes Eric?" Jada said impatiently.

"Don't be like that. What's going on?" I asked.

"Not much. Rii and I are just watching some cartoons. I'm telling you if we watch one more episode of The Smurfs, I'm gonna go crazy up in here." She yawned.

"You sound tired exhausted. You need to be resting."

"I will. Soon." She says. "I had an appointment today. Hopefully you'll make it home in time to find out the gender."

"I already knows that's my son baking in there." I smiled.

"Maybe so." She yawns again. "It's must be pretty lately there. You should be the one getting ready for bed.

"Some like that." I said looking back at the door as I heard it open. It was some random groupies.

"Eric? What is all that noise?"

"It's nothing." I quickly said trying to avoid this conversation. "Is that music?" She paused. "Eric I know y'all not having a party!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear as she began yelling. This girl is tripping.

"We just smoking and shit. Calm down."

"Mhmm. I know you and Cube be doing me and Kim wrong." She said through the phone.
I sucked my teeth. "It ain't even like that." I stressed as the girl rubbed all over my chests unbuttoning my shirt.

"So can I talk to my baby?" I shooed the girl off and pushed her off me. "She's asleep. Maybe tomorrow. I'm gonna get to sleep too. I love you big daddy."

I chuckled at her flirting. "Give her a kiss for me. I love you too big booty." I said into the phone before hanging it up.

Dre

All of us were just chilling and doing the usual. Just as shit was really getting started, there was a loud knock on the door.I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"Who that?" Yella said looking at the door.

I shrugged and opened the door to find two random niggas standing on the other side.

"The fuck are you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for my girl Felecia. I heard she was up in one of these rooms." He said.

"Ain't no Felecia here nigga." I said closing the door.

He put his hand up and pushed it back open.

"Mind if I take a look?" He asked showing me the piece up in his waist.

"Man fuck you." I pushed him and slammed the door shut.

"Niggas come to our door strapped." I said walking into the next room where everybody was still partying.

"Some niggas at the door strapped. Which one y'all is Felecia?" I asked.

One girl got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom where E and this girl were going at it. My guess was that it was her and shorty had to bounce if she was bringing that bullshit here.

"Girl Felecia, get your ass up and out that door. Yo nigga out there tripping!"

"And these niggas out here strapped."

"Oh hell nah." Eazy said zipping his pants.

We all strapped up and stood by the door. Eazy opened it and looked out into the hallway.

"Aye. Y'all looking for Felecia?" He asks.

"She in there or what?" He asked.

"She kinda, preoccupied with some real nigga dick." Eazy said.

"The fuck you said?" He asked pulling his gun out and pointing it at E.

Eazy walks into the hall and points his AR at them. We all followed, pointing our guns towards them.

"I said she a motherfucking dick in her mouth!" He said.

They both looked like they seen a ghost. In a matter of seconds, they took off down the hall and around the corner. I put my gun down and laughed, shaking E's hand.

"Where the fuck y'all niggas going?" Cube asked with his shotgun slung over his shoulder.

We all walked into the room and Cube grabbed the hoe by her hair and threw her out.

"Bye Felecia." He said before closing the door.

Jada

The Next Day...

Today Eric and the boys were finally coming home. When I spoke to him a few hours ago, he informed me that they were about to board the plane. I was pretty sure that he would be home really soon. I knew that Henrii would be excited to see her daddy after months of him being gone. I missed him as well.

I decided to make some breakfast so that Eric would have something to eat when he gets back home. I was currently on the phone with Kim checking on her and the baby.

"How's my little nephew?" I asked pulling the bacon from the skillet.

"He's great Jay. I still can't believe that I'm a mom. I'm so in love with him." Kim said through the phone.

I smiled like she could see me. I'm so glad that everything was going so well for her. I knew that she was gonna be a great mama. Plus, our children were gonna be able to grow up together.

"I'm so happy for you. You go mama." I said cutting off the stove.

"Aww thanks Jay." Kim says.

The phone began beeping, letting me know that someone else was trying to get through. I told Kim to hang on and pressed the button, switching it over to the other line.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Baby." A female voice says.

My eyebrow raised in confusion. "Hello? May I ask who's calling?" I asked. "Well I was calling for Eric but I guess he isn't home yet. Maybe I have the wrong number?"

I was curious as to who this woman was and why she was calling our house. I looked at the phone and then put it back up to my ear.

I shook my head. "No. No don't hang up. May I ask why your calling for Eric?"

"It's kind of personal" She started. "Who am I speaking with if you don't mind me asking?" She asked.

"I'm his sister." I said. "You can just let me know what's going on. I'll be sure to give him the message." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I just wanted to let him know that I just came from the doctor and that I have some ultrasound pictures for him. We're having a girl. I'll be there to drop them off in a few minutes."

My heart dropped and I felt as if someone had just stomped all over it. I bit my lip nervously. Suddenly, I started to breath hard and I just knew that I was about a few seconds from busting out into tears.

"Ok." I said quietly.

"Thank you. Bye."

In shock, I hit the button to get back on the other line with Kim. I sniffed and looked down. So many emotions hit me at the same time. Anger, sadness, I felt them all. Still no tears fell.

"Jay? Jay are you alright?" Kim asked.

I was completely lost for words. Everything he had said, every promise he had made to me. It was all a bunch of bullshit. I wasn't completely surprised, but it was like reality had finally come and slapped me in the face.

"How could he do this to me?" I choked out, holding my chest.

"What happened? Talk to me." I could hear Kim say with a voice filled with worry.

I hung up the phone and began pacing back and forth.

A moments passed by before the doorbell rang. I swallowed hard and walked over to the door. I opened it and was met with a young woman on the other side. She appeared to be a little older and further along than me. Her stomach was huge and she looked like she was ready to go in any minute.

"Hi. You must be Eric's sister?" She asked sticking her hand out.

I looked at it and nodded. "Yeah." She awkwardly pulls her hand back and smiled at me.

"Your so beautiful. And your pregnant too? Congratulations to you and the lucky guy."

I rolled my eyes mentally and gave her a fake smile."Thank you."

I guess she could feel my energy because her big smile began to falter. She cleared her throat and went into her purse, pulling out photos from an ultrasound. I grabbed them from her hands and looked them over before looking at her.

"Well here are the pictures. If you don't mind, can you please tell him to call me once he gets back in? Again, it was nice meeting you." She walked off the porch to back to her car.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I walked back into the house and really looked over the photos. She was eight months pregnant. EIGHT MONTHS! I was angry to say the least. I couldn't believe that Eric had been lying this entire time.

I grabbed Rii from her high chair and carried her into Eric and I's bedroom. I sat her down in the playpen with her toys to keep her occupied. I walked to the closet and grabbed a suitcase and duffle bag. I wasn't focused on packing, I just began throwing my things into the suitcase. I was hoping to leave before he got home. I didn't want to see his stupid face whatsoever.

I can't believe this son of a bitch had the nerve to make a baby on me. After all we'd been through? I loved him unconditionally. I took care of the house, the kids, AND his trifling ass.

I walked into Rii's room and began packing her clothes, shoes, and a few toys. Of course I wouldn't be able to take everything at the moment. I just needed to get out of here.  I wiped my eyes and headed to the living room.

I grabbed as many bags as I could and put them into the trunk of my car. Just as I had put the last bag in, Eric's impala pulled up in front of the house. I glared at him and walked back into the house.

"Baby what's going on?" He asked getting out of his car.

I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded inside to get my baby. I put my purse on my shoulder and grabbed Henrii. Eric walked in and he looked completely confused.

"Jada what's all of this? Where you going?" He asked.

"Does this answer your fucking question?" I threw the pictures at him. "Congratulations. You have another child on the way!" I felt the hot tears roll down my face.

"Jada, baby I'm-(gco)"

"Don't you say one word to me Eazy. I trusted your lying, trifling ass! I should've listened to my mother!" I said through my tears.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said walking towards me.

I backed up and shook my head.

"Don't touch me." I said said. "I'm done with your lying ass!!"

Henrii began reaching for Eric as we walked past. I walked out of the door and down the steps. Eric was hot on my heels. I walked to my car and strapped Rii into her car seat. She put up a fight but I eventually got her in.

"Jada please don't leave me." He begged.

"You're the one who messed up, not me! I shouldn't have trusted your ass!" I turned around.

"Jada please." He grabbed my arm.

"Get your goddamn hands off of me!" I said jerking away from him. "Where are you gonna go?"

"Somewhere that's far away from you!"

I got into my car and slammed my door shut. I locked them and continued to ignore him as I started my car. I rolled the window down and pulled the ring from my finger before throwing it at him. I backed out of the driveway and drove away, leaving him standing in the driveway.

More tears began to roll down my cheeks as I drove away. I wasn't sure where I was gonna go, but I would figure it out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

101K 4.5K 59
{Copyright ยฉ 2015 All Rights Reserved} "If you love me, you need to tell me" โˆ† โ™ฅTinashe' & Eazy-Eโ™ฅ โˆ† Sequel โˆ† book 1: "straight outta compton" book...
56.1K 1.3K 39
Tamera Robson aka Major T is a young teenage girl who lives in South Central Los Angles, California. Her and her best friend O'Shea Jackson aka Ice C...
131K 3.8K 83
''Boy, I can't seem to get you outta my head But there's something about you that makes me smile Don't change, I like the way you make me feel Can...
36.2K 1.2K 48
After Jasmine moved from Louisiana, she must allow herself to adjust to the crime, love, and school in Compton. She meets a few sweet guys on the way...