24

Eazy

After a long day of press conferences, interviews, and signings we had finally made it back to our hotel room. With the day I had, I just wanted to unwind and get high.

Me and the guys would be doing the usual: smoking, fucking, and bumping music. So we invited a few girls to kick it at the hotel with us.

Since it was getting late, I decided to call Jay. After what happened a few days ago, she wasn't trying to hear nothing I said. Since she's been back home, she barely answered my calls. I was definitely gonna make it up to her when I made it back home.

I dialed her up and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" She said.

"Baby it's me. Don't hang up." I said.

"Yes Eric?" Jada said impatiently.

"Don't be like that. What's going on?" I asked.

"Not much. Rii and I are just watching some cartoons. I'm telling you if we watch one more episode of The Smurfs, I'm gonna go crazy up in here." She yawned.

"You sound tired exhausted. You need to be resting."

"I will. Soon." She says. "I had an appointment today. Hopefully you'll make it home in time to find out the gender."

"I already knows that's my son baking in there." I smiled.

"Maybe so." She yawns again. "It's must be pretty lately there. You should be the one getting ready for bed.

"Some like that." I said looking back at the door as I heard it open. It was some random groupies.

"Eric? What is all that noise?"

"It's nothing." I quickly said trying to avoid this conversation. "Is that music?" She paused. "Eric I know y'all not having a party!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear as she began yelling. This girl is tripping.

"We just smoking and shit. Calm down."

"Mhmm. I know you and Cube be doing me and Kim wrong." She said through the phone.
I sucked my teeth. "It ain't even like that." I stressed as the girl rubbed all over my chests unbuttoning my shirt.

"So can I talk to my baby?" I shooed the girl off and pushed her off me. "She's asleep. Maybe tomorrow. I'm gonna get to sleep too. I love you big daddy."

I chuckled at her flirting. "Give her a kiss for me. I love you too big booty." I said into the phone before hanging it up.

Dre

All of us were just chilling and doing the usual. Just as shit was really getting started, there was a loud knock on the door.I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"Who that?" Yella said looking at the door.

I shrugged and opened the door to find two random niggas standing on the other side.

"The fuck are you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for my girl Felecia. I heard she was up in one of these rooms." He said.

"Ain't no Felecia here nigga." I said closing the door.

He put his hand up and pushed it back open.

"Mind if I take a look?" He asked showing me the piece up in his waist.

"Man fuck you." I pushed him and slammed the door shut.

"Niggas come to our door strapped." I said walking into the next room where everybody was still partying.