17

(A/N: There is Sexual Content in this chapter.)

Eazy

While working on our first album, "NWA and the Posse", I was also recording songs for a solo album I wanted to put out on Ruthless as well. After this album came out next year, the solo album would be released after. I figured that we would focus on N.W.A's album primarily and then my own. After releasing "Boyz In The Hood", we released a few more songs. I knew our fans would be looking forward to even more music down the road.

We had been working almost everyday on music. It kept me from home more than expected, but if I was gonna quit the game I needed to put my all into this music shit. So that's what I did. Music was making us a little money, but it wasn't enough to completely pay the bills. So I did music and I still dealt on the side. I had to support my family someway.

A miracle of modern creation, Eazy E's on the set
Hyped up with the bass, And a little bit of what ya love
From a brother who's smooth like a criminal, I mean subliminal.
Otherwise known as a villain. Because I'm ruthless, When I spot a sucka, I kill 'em
But most I think know not to deal with me. Yo, it's obvious, tell 'em who you came to see

Dre stopped the record and I took off my headphones. It took a couples of takes, but I was finally done with this first song for my own album. I made my way out of the booth and walked over to Dre.

"Yo E that shit was dope man." Cube said dapping me up.

"Thanks man. You know I couldn't do it without y'all though. We a team." I said.

"Fasho, fasho." Ren says.

Dre and Yella worked on the song, while me and Cube did some catching up.

"Everything alright at home?" Cube asked.

I'm assuming he must've been talking to Kim. Jada hadn't been too happy with the fact that I was always working these days. She made it clear that she didn't trust me as much as she did. I couldn't quite blame her after all that's happened, but she still stood by my side nonetheless.

I haven't had time for any woman other than her at the moment. Between the studio and everything else, I was always busy. Too busy to get busy with my own woman, let alone another.

"I mean I guess. Jada and I haven't been spending as much time together. Shit, by the time I get home she's already in bed most days." I started. "I'm out early in the mornings to get to work. It's a lot sometimes I guess."

"Shit who you telling?" Cube sat up. "Kim's pregnant man and I don't think her moms will be happy about that."

I patted his back. "Congratulations man!"

He looked at me. "Thanks E. But forreal, I don't know if I'm ready to be a father. I mean of course I'm gonna care take of her and the baby. Shit, I don't know what to think right now."

I sat up. "Always take care of your responsibilities. You'll learn as you go. With time comes wisdom. I wasn't ready for no baby nigga, but I stepped up and did what I had to do." I shrugged. "You'll figure it out, don't sweat."

"I don't know about all that. Plus Kim's mom tripping hard."

"It'll all work out man. Kim mama probably going through a lil phase or some shit. You acting like a drama queen." I said laughing.