27

-Five Months Later- (1988)

Jada

"Eric come on, where is this house?" I asked impatiently as I looked at the passing scenery.

"Be patient. We're almost there." He said.

After Eric and I had done some talking, we were giving the idea of moving out of Compton a little more thought than we previously had. Our family had grown and we needed more space. Plus with all the shootings and crime getting worse by day I just wanted to keep my family safe. Compton was home and always would be, but maybe it was time for a change.

After house hunting the past few weeks, this would be the third one house we had visited.

Eric and I were still working on our relationship. At first, I wasn't sold on the idea of moving back in together, but after having Elijah my mind changed. We figured that if we were gonna get back together, getting a home together would be a good move for us.

A few minutes passed by before Eric pulled into a driveway. The realtor was already here waiting for us. He put the car in park before killing the engine. We both stepped out of the car and I grabbed Elijah while Eric got Henrii out.

"I know it's not a mansion, but it's definitely a step up from our spot back in Compton." Eric says looking up at the house.

It was a pretty nice house and the neighborhood was quiet and beautiful. It was definitely different than what I was used to. I hadn't heard any helicopters or gunshots so far, so I guess that was good.

The realtor led us inside and I walked around to take a look. I walked into the living area and straight to the double doors that led outside.

It was definitely a little more spacious and there was more backyard for the children to play. All of the rooms were bigger, which meant more space for us and the kids. There was also brand new appliances in the house. I really liked it.

Eric followed me into the master bedroom and took a look around. I rocked Elijah in my arms as I walked around the bathroom.

"So what do you think?" He asked me from the room,

I nodded and walked back into the bedroom. "I think this is the one Eric."

"Yeah I'm feeling this one too." He said.

The realtor stood in the doorway and I looked at her with a smile. "We'll take it."

Eazy

After a while, Jay and I had gotten finally gotten settled into our new place. Jada was in the kitchen cooking listening to J.J. Fad's new song "Supersonic". I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms her waist.

"I'm glad you decided to give us another chance Jay." I said kissing her neck. She turned the stove off and turned around in my arms.

"I'm glad I did too." She says smiling.

I kissed her and she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around me. My hands traveled down to her butt and I gave it a squeeze. I missed moments like this. I was lucky to have my family back, especially after everything I had put her through.

I started to pull off her shirt when she stopped me. She smirks at me and removes herself from my grasp.

"Come on Jay. You can't keep doing this to me." I whined feeling my dick get rock hard instantly. Jada was still holding out on me. I was trying to be patient, but she was still bent on teaching me a lesson I guess. We weren't technically together but I ain't know how much of this I could take.