16

Jada

I had been waiting for a little over two hours after bailing Eric out. I didn't understand why he was brought in, in the first place. I'm sure he had an explanation, but I was worried about getting back home. I had class in a matter of hours and didn't think I would even make it. Exhausted was an understatement.

I yawned and looked at the clock on the wall for what seemed like the hundredth time. I was barely staying awake and this lobby didn't have not one comfortable chair. To say I was annoyed, it was an understatement. Soon I began to doze off again.

"Jay." I heard a voice say quietly. "Lets go baby." Eric says.

I sighed and got up from the chair. He held his hand out for me, but I walked past him. I made my way out of the sheriff's station and outside toward's Cube's car. Eric followed behind and didn't say anything. We make a quick detour to pick up Eric's car and we were on our way home.

The ride home was silent.

"What's your problem?" He asked. "You haven't said a single word to me."

"How did you end up in jail Eric? AGAIN?" I asked looking at me.

"I had a warrant and just happened to get pulled over." He shrugged.

"I guess." I said looking away from him and out of the window.

"I was so busy with this music shit, I forgot." He said turning into the driveway.

"You know what? You're so irresponsible." I opened the door once we stopped. " We can't keep spending our money to get you out of jail."

I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me.

"You mean MY money?" He said.

"Well excuse the hell outta me." I said taken back. "Yea you right, your money." I said mushing his head as I passed him.

He grabbed my arm. "Baby I didn't mean it like-"(GCO)

"Whatever" I jerked away and walked up the steps and to the door.

He walked up the steps and mugged me while opening the door. Rolling my eyes, I strolled right past him and into the house.

"You really starting to piss me off with this funky ass attitude of yours" He grabbed a beer out the fridge and walked down the hall towards the bedroom.

"I can't wait to start making my own money, then I wouldn't have to spend YOUR money to get YOUR ass out of jail." I said undressing.

Eric ignored me and walked into the bathroom. I got back into bed and laid down.

Eric

-1 week later-

Today was lil Eric's birthday and we had planning this party for a while now. I was hoping that everything would go right today for his sake. Renee and Jada in the same room? I didn't know what to expect of today, but I was praying that there wouldn't be any drama between any of my baby mamas.

"Hey Jay. You ready to go baby?" I asked walking into the bedroom.

She was sitting on the bed, looking out of the window. She looked like she was in deep thought, like something was on her mind. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hey." She says.

"Something on your mind?"

Jada shook her head. "No. I'm fine."

She stood up and so did I. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"You know I love you. Right?" I asked looking into her eyes.