Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

Von percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 65

502 29 21
Von percabethforever0414

I know how to fold socks like this, I'm just to lazy to. But if you fold it in the regular way, with the ankle part and blablablabla, it streches the sock.

But only fold it like that when I want to.

But I never want to.

You are awesome Victor.

You don't get why? Read.

Victor's POV

"Why did you go out?"

He shrugged, pulling his blankets tighter around himself. His nose was red and the rest of his face was pale. He was grabbing the mug of tea tight. I sighed and stared at his temperature.

"You'll be fine." I said looking at the time. "I'll stay here overnight." I said, glancing back at him.

He nodded absent-mindedly, staring blankly at the beach outside his window. I set the thermometer down.

"Percy. Did you meet someone?"

He didn't answer, but sighed.

"How many people would be affected by my death?"

I narrowed my eyes.

"You met someone."

He laid down, pulling his blanket up to his face. I set a hand on his shoulder.

"Rest." I said stiffly.

I went around the room, cleaning up his laundary and clean clothes. I went out to the harpies and gave them the laundary, then got it back soon after. I sat on the floor and started folding his clothes. I folded his socks and looked through his drawers to see that his clothes were unfolded and shoved in anywhere. I let out a long sigh and dumped everything out, again sorting out the laundary and folding all his clean clothes. I refolded all his socks, and by the time it was too late for the harpies to do laundary. I threw the clump of clothes in the laundary basket and assorted the clothes in his drawers. I also went through his bathroom, cleaning up the place.

It was late by time I had cleaned up the whole place, and I really felt like just going to sleep. I went to his bed and saw that his blanket was now tangled in his arms and legs. I tucked him in again and took his temperature to see it had gotten higher. I pursed my lips and sat down beside him. His face was void of emotion, and so pale it looked blue in the moonlight. His dark hair stood out against his pale skin. I examined his face, but all I could see is the dark circles hanging under his eyes. He looked younger and less tired now that he was sleeping. He suddenly jerked, waken from his peaceful sleep and mumbled something, curling up into a ball again.

A cut.

A small, thin, cut was formed on his cheek, and he flinched. He jerked once more, coughing. I was frozen for a moment.

And then, he suddenly went still.

~

I broke out of my trance.

"Percy!" I shook him hard, but he wouldn't wake up. "Percy!"

His head lolled to the side, and my heart skipped a beat when I found out he was barely breathing, and I felt his pulse to feel it slow and irregular.

Wake up wake up wake up-

A shudder ran through his whole body and he started coughing violently, curling up tighter around his stomach. He was breathing hard now as if he had been running. He gasped once, and his eyes opened and he sat up, banging his head into mine.

"Ow!"

He groaned, leaning back. "You had to be hovering over me like that."

His voice was hoarse. His eyes were stormy and his shattered bits were scattered everywhere, finding it's way back but getting lost in the Chaos.

"A dream?"

"A nightmare." He swiped the blood on his cheek and sat up straight, taking off his shirt. He pulled the sleeves off and twisted his muscled back to me to show long lashes on his back oozing blood.

"Scars?"

I nodded slowly and he turned back and I saw the bruises forming on his ribcage and his stomach. He was sweating all over. He rubbed his arms, looking out the window.

"It's getting colder.."

"Lie on your stomach. Let me get those cleaned up."

He laid down obediantly and I grabbed alcohol and put it on a cotton swab. He flinched slightly as I touched his wound, but he wouldn't make a sound. I could see his muscles tensing as I cleaned the wounds. The ripped flesh wasn't cut neatly, and there was clogged blood and gravel in the wounds, I was pretty sure the gravel was Tartarus. Picking out the gravel wasn't easy for both of us. It was cold in the room, because it was close to the beach. By the time I had finished bandaging and cleaning his wounds, his skin was as cold as ice. He slipped back into his shirt and I took his temperature.

"You feeling all right?"

He shook his head slowly.
"I'll be fine after some sleep." he lied.
I scowled. "I'm going to sleep then." I said stubbornly.

I grabbed another blanket from another bed and put it over him. I laid down on another bed and closed my eyes, ready to catch a few Z's.

He wouldn't die.

~

Percy's POV

Cold.

The sweat on my forehead cooled into cold droplets, making me even colder. My head pounded against my skull, and I was sweating all over. My stomach was knotted up and was throbbing from the bruises from Tartarus. The scars from the whip burned like fire on my back. I curled up tighter, trying to stay warm. Breathing was getting harder by the second. I rubbed my hands together but they were too cold to make any warmth. I was too tired now to stay warm. I closed my eyes tight, but I was unable to fall asleep. I stood up and went to the bathroom to see everything neatly organized. I blinked and saw the sleeping pills at an easy place to reach.

Victor... I thought to myself while opening the bottle. I tilted my head and swallowed one pill and stumbled back to bed. I was sweating even though I was freezing cold. My chest squeezed painfully as I laid down again. I could feel the darkness towering over me, swallowing me up.

HELP ME

My eyes shot open, but there was nobody there. I closed my heavy eyelids and finally drifted off to sleep.

~

Victor's POV

I almost felt sorry for him the next day.

He looked even more uncooridnated and confused, and his face was pale and pasty. There was a mini stack of blue pancakes but all he was doing was cutting them. I saw Jason calling his name, and then tapping him on the shoulder. He completely ignored him. I could see his blue eyes glint from far away.

Lightening.

It was barely blocked by a water blob floating over Percy's head. The water crackled and he let it fall in front of his blue pancakes. He turned around to meet Jason, who was obviously very angry.

He's not supposed to use powers.

I stood up and ran to them, but the wind was like a forcefield. I couldn't hear what Jason was saying through the wind. It wasn't something nice. Piper was yelling at Jason, screaming at him to stop.

"Can't he stop the wind?"

"No." I said, horrified. "He's out of energy."

He looked somewhat fragile in the wind, his eyes squinted in the fierce wind. Another blast of lighting shot down, scorching the ground. Chiron clopped beside me. He was yelling also, but nobody could hear anything. A blade of ice flew to Jason feebly but he deflected off easily. He crossed his arms across his face protecting his eyes. Jason, even angrier than before, sent quick moving blades of wind towards him. It cut his forearms, and blood dribbled out of them. Jason, blind with anger couldn't see his wounds. Yelling something, another long lash of lighting struck down.

It caught him.

My mind went blank.

Was Jason out of his mind?

His heart couldn't take it. It would stop at that force. I pushed onto the force field frantically, and then suddenly, everything went still. I toppled foward, and I heard Percy take a deep breath.

"Please Jason." he sounded like he was about to burst into tears. "Stop this."

"Stop what?!! Why not you stop ignoring us? We're not that inferior!"

"I- Please, we don't have to-"

"Thats you." he said bitterly. "You're trying to go over it like that again. You've been doing that to everyone!"

I stood up. "Percy-"

Blades of wind flew out from all directions, dissapearing when they had gotten farther.

But I was too close.

The blade shot straight towards me, and I didn't have any time to move. I could hear the screaming, and I could smell Reyna's perfume, even though it was faint.

Everything went black, and I wondered what I had done wrong.

~

Annabeth's POV

Now it was Percy's turn to be angry.

But no, he didn't try to kill Jason, who was standing in a stupor over what he had done.

He didn't have the energy to be angry. He stumbled as fast as he could to Victor's still and bleeding. Reyna was crying over him. The whole camp was silent, horrified with everything he had just done. Percy picked Victor up and stumbled slowly to the infirmary, right past Jason, saying nothing.

That was enough for Jason.

In the infirmary, the guilt of Percy's tears and Reyna's anger was enough for his punishment. Even Piper was angry at him. Percy was already sick, I didn't expect him to be fine. He had his face in his hands, shedding silent tears. Jason was standing there awkwardly, not knowing how to apologize. Percy stood up abruptly and Jason flinched.

"Percy, I'm really sorry-"

He placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." he said hoarsely. "I shouldn't of ignored you in the first place." he stared at him with his eyes, which were red from crying.

"Don't worry about Victor." he said quietly, and then walked into the room.

Jason didn't look comforted at all. He glanced at me, and I sighed. Jason wasn't being mean. He was just angry at feeling inferior- and Percy was ignoring him.

"It's fine. We can work this through. It wasn't your fault."

He shook his head, looking down.

"I was an ass... Oh- what do I do now?"

Chiron clopped over to us, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Language."

Jason raised an eyebrow.

"There are kids."

He sighed. "Sorry." he mumbled.

"There will be a punishment for this mess." Chiron said in a strict voice. "You know you shouldn't of done this."

"It's fine Chiron." Percy said, coming out from the room. "It wasn't entirely his fault."

"Percy-"

"I'm the leader of this camp, aren't I?" he said defiantly. "He doesn't need a punishment. Whats the good of washing dishes?"

Chiron stood still for a moment. He sighed.

"If you wish so Percy." he turned to Jason. "Will you come with me?"
Jason glanced at Percy, and he nodded slightly.
When he left, he stumbled foward, and I barely caught him as he fell foward. Mumbling an apology, he sat down on the seat and hunched over, his head nearly between his knees.
I stood up abruptly and went into the room.

"Will?"

He looked up from Victor and smiled at me.

"Yes?"

"What about Percy?"

His face fell. "Oh." He turned to the others.

"Get him to the operating room. I'll be there soon." he paused. "No- just get Laura to do it."

They paused, but nodded. Two of them pulled the bed which Victor was on and one of them pulled off the tubes. I saw the blood packet connected to him and I suddenly felt scared.

What if the operation failed?

What would Percy become?

Percy.

Will was already out, and I followed him outside. He was talking softly to Percy, who was taking deep, gasping breaths. Blood dripped on the floor from his wounds. Will helped him stand up, and I went under Percy's arm and slung it around my neck, and I could see his face. His lips were blue and he was as pale as snow, as if all the blood had been drained from him. He was sweating buckets, and his breathing was irregular.

Will slid open the door of a empty room, and helped Percy to the bed. I turned on the lights and Will gestured me to go out now. I went out, closing the door behind me.

"Annabeth."

I saw Jason looking at me with uncertain eyes.

"Is Percy..."

I hugged him tight, and let out all the tears I wanted to let go for so long. All my worry, anger, and sorrow came out at once in my tears- the fear of Victor dying, Percy dying, and what would become of Percy now. Worried how Tartarus would play with us, how he would send his dreams. When he would attack.

"A-Annabeth- I'm sorry!"

I just cried, grabbing Jason tight.

"Is there something wrong with Percy? Gods-"

"Just shut up you idiot." I sobbed through my tears.

He shut up, and I cried, cried, and cried.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

46.9K 1.2K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
20.7K 1.1K 35
❛ I had a feeling so peculiar, this pain wouldn't be for 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ ୨⠀♡⠀୧ ㅤִ...
4.3K 42 18
Mortal Au! Everybody has a soulmate. It just takes awhile to find them. A story in which two teenagers decide hating eachother isn't very fun. Starr...
78.7K 4.7K 34
in which a wild girl manages to fall in love in the midst of a war―and the odd bout of amnesia. [piper mclean x femme oc] [the lost hero ― the blood...