The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)

By Jaee_101

Zaria is young girl with big dreams. Beginning her senior year in high school, she has to balance graduation... More

Cast Call.
My Typical Morning
The Day Goes On.
The Day Goes On Pt.2
"Relationship Status" P.1
Meet up.
Relationship Status Pt.2
Relationship Status Pt.3
FML
After The Fact .
After School Ends
Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)
Friends Pt. I
Friends (Part II)
New Beginning
Fired?
It's Over
It's Over (Part II)
The Name Game.
Run Away .
Run Away Pt.II
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
A Small Piece Of Rebellion
Z's Rebellion
Fairy Godmother.
Suspicious Behavior
Making It Official Pt.1
Strike One
Suspicions
I Got Chu
Reunited (Making It Official Pt2)
Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)
A New Outlook
Click Out
Caught
Dinner?
Crunch Time
Busted
What Happens now?
Reconcile
The Dilemma.
First Day on the Job
Ugly Truths.
A/N (Not an Update)
Business And Such.
Date Night Pt.I
Startin Somethin' (Date Night Part II)
Before I Release This New Update..
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections
Old Ties, Chilling Reconnections (Part II)
Guess Who? (Pt I)
Guess Who (Part II)
Conclusion to the Beginning.
Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II
A Slight Shift
Trying Again
Trying Again Pt. II
Let's Go
Old Memories Equals New Ideas
The Start of Big Things
Start of Big Things Pt.2
Catch up
Catch Up Pt.2
Game Day
I'm Glad You Came
Whoa.
Calculations
Calculations Pt.2
NEW NEW (A/N)
Out My House!
I'm Right Here
The Day Off Pt. 1
Meanwhile...
A Simple Conversation
What Goes Around...On the Other Side
Pressed
So About Tonight...
The Preparation
Something About The Night (Pt.1)
A/N & Face Reveal
Something About The Night (Pt.2)
Back to the Norm

The Invite

49.5K 1.8K 247
By Jaee_101

Stacey in the media :)

Thursday

Narrator's Pov

As soon as Tre found consolidated all the details surrounding Tracey's secret. He was more than ready to tell Dewayne what he found. Strangely enough, since Tracey and Dewayne's last big argument, it seemed she was doing a bit of damage control. Tracey had been occupying almost all of Dewayne's time. For over 24 hours she's been almost spending every moment with him without sleeping with Javonte.

But that didn't stop Tre. With the help of Dev of course he still was still laying low waiting for the right moment to tell Wayne. Devon was just as pissed if not more than Tre was. He never really liked Tracey and he suspected that something was off about their relationship. So together, the two pieces together the ultimate revenge plot.

—————————-

But in the past 2 days a lot has transpired. When Dewayne didn't have Tracey all in his face, he was thinking of his upcoming birthday and how he wanted to celebrate it. Today he turned 19 and he didn't want to do the stereotypical thing most teenagers did, which was throw a party. While he did have a big kickback for his 18th birthday, this year he decided to do something much more chill.

The older he got, the more he realized he wasn't really into the club settings. He wanted a break from all that, so he decided to just have downtown tonight. He planned his close friends and even had his mom fly in.

Although he was excited to see his mom. He was anxious, and somewhat still confused about Tracey.

———————-

On the flip side, Zaria was feeling so out of place and confused.  Yesterday, she had a interview for Ms. Evan's assistant position.  Fortunately everything went smooth, because the employers saw her potential. She was unaware that during her interview she had emitted a sense of raw passion and an natural interest in creation, that were very interesting in her potential. She was beyond grateful for getting the job, but she felt her mind switch her focus on other things, or should I say other people...

Zaria's Pov

It is finally 5th period. I made my way to my last class, thankful that this day was almost over. As soon as I got in there I spotted Dewayne, sitting down at his desk staring over into space. I felt emotions stir up in my chest, I have been kinda distant for the past few days. While I wished him a happy birthday, because of all the drama that surrounds him I feel like I should keep my distance.

I don't want to have to deal with his disrespectful girlfriend shit and whenever I'm around makes for unnecessary drama that I feared I would bring initially when I agreed to become his friend. She hates me so much like an I don't even understand why.

But honestly, I'm trying to keep my distance so I can find a way to stop having him captivate my mind. As, much as I find him attractive, I have no intention of interfering with their relationship. So while him and Tracey been caked up at school I just let them have their moments.

Don't get me wrong, I still get texts from him and ever since that day he asked me to sit with him I have, but usually I sit closer to Dev and Tre. Trust me, Tracey makes sure I am nowhere near Dewayne at any point of the day.

She seems to have gotten even more rude but I just block her out, making sure I count to 10 before I let my anger get the best of me.

I don't like fighting but one day very soon she will find herself in a hospital sipping her meals through a straw, crippled from the waist down. Don't let my silence fool you.

Focusing on the board, I continue to copy down the assignment. When all of a sudden, I see Tracey stroll in class with her hair down framed around her neck. As she passed my section to her seat she sounded a little winded. I wonder what she was up to?

The teacher was at her desk helping some students go over the assignment.

I got to get my assignment checked, I saw Tracey set in Dewayne's lap and kiss him. My face scrunched up in disgust when I saw her stick her tongue in his mouth. When she looked up we locked eyes. I saw her give a smug look before she kissed him again.

Eww bitch nobody wanna see that shit.

He went with it the first time but the second time when the teacher was about to get up for her desk, he gently pushed her off telling her to have a seat.

I know it's wrong but I had to fight the urge to laugh.

As soon as Tracey sat down his headphones in his ear and pulling out his notebook. Damn that's kinda cold.

I can't help but shake the feeling that he's going through something more than he has been telling me.

I heard the late bell ring.  Suddenly I saw Tre, Dev, Candy, and Stace dash to their seats.

After I got my assignment checked by my teacher, I headed back to my seat to prepare for our next lesson. Everyone flipped through their notebooks trying to find a new page before she began writing notes.

"Okay class, we are about to begin a new portion of this chapter, I hope everything has their journals." She said before turning around a peering at everyone in class.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dev's Pov

I slid into my seat and quickly pulled out my journal. One thing about last period teachers the first semester, they do not play. So as much as I wanted to go to sleep, I knew having a passing grade was way more important.

I glanced across the room and seen Wayne had isolated himself. I couldn't help but shake my head.
Yesterday, I heard that Tracey has been fucking on that bum ass nigga Javonte.

Like come on man if you gon cheat, at least pick a better choice. How you gon downgrade?

Like where the fuck.........................do they do that at? *Tre Melvin Voice*

Oh well some people just never learn. But's it cool though she her lil reign on terror is coming to an end. That's fine with me because to be honest I never liked her. She always picked fights with Dewayne and while she "claimed" to support him trying to be successful, she always gave him guilt whenever he had to shift his priorities. Not mention the hypocrisy she has when it comes to cheating. She the main one accusing Wayne of fucking 'round on her with Zaria but she the only one fucking 'round.

Its only a matter of time before she gets dumped and Dewayne gon move on and get him a WOMEN to build a life together.

In other words, he gon get his life together and wife up Zaria. Shit he already feeling her. When he will come out and admit it is questionable but I know him.

I was writing down notes and doing our class assignments, when it hit me.

I FORGOT TO LET THE GIRLS KNOW ABOUT WAYNE'S DINNER.

I decided to wait till after finished the lesson and explained our assignment. After that, we were pretty much left the whole period to complete the assignment.

Perfect time.

I saw them over there working and noticed that Zaria was already halfway done. Damn she work fast as hell. I quickly had to remind myself she probably told her education way more seriously than I do. But oh well, different strokes for different folks.

I turned my attention to the desk of my future baby mama. Stacey was fine as fuck and I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling her.

But she be playing, all the while I know she lowkey on the same shit I'm on,she just being shy. It's all good, I plan to make shawty aware of just how serious I am .

I slid my hand under her desk and it landed on her thigh. I decided to leave it there gently caressing her thigh, knowing I would got a reaction. Like clockwork , she took a sharp intake of breath and shifted under my hand. I smirked, if I was anyone else, she would quickly got on my ass and told me to give her 50 feet. We definitely getting somewhere. I know she gon be mine in no time.

"Dev Quit." She whispered, sounding out of breath . She grabbed my hand in a effort to stop me, but I just wrapped my hand around hers, amused.

I smirked and drew circles on the back of her hand feeling her shift uncomfortably.

"What I am doing?" I asked innocently.

"Don't fucking play with me. Now quit and let me finish my work." she snapped at me quietly.

I know she was trying to was trying to look mean but I couldn't take her fine ass seriously.

"I'll tell you what, you say the magic word, I'll get to my point and quit messing with you for know. Deal?" I asked as a plan popped in my head.

"Devon if you don't move your damn hand." she warned narrowing her eyes at me.

I let go of her hand and began caressing her thigh again. She know that don't work .

"That's not what your supposed to call me." I said bluntly while my hand wondered further up .

"Dev, quit." she said with a more of pleading look, I knew I had gotten to her, based on how her breathing quickened.

I moved my hand up even further a smirk still glued on my face. "Still not it." I said simply, taking in how nervous she was getting.

"Daddy can you please move your hand?" she whispering with fake innocence.

Even though I was enjoying myself, I decided to let her go this time. I am not worrying because I trust my process. Right now, she is whispering, but my goal is to have her screaming it soon enough.
Real soon.

Chuckling, I gave her thigh a slight squeeze before removing it from her lap.

She just shook her head and bit her lip. You know, for someone protesting you sure don't seem to refrain from doing shit that's gon have you bent over and touchin her toes. *stebbie j face* Just saying.

"So what is it you had to tell us?" She asked annoyed.

I just smiled and got everyone's attention in our little group.

"Well Ladies as y'all know today is Wayne's birthday and instead of turning up and getting faded. We finna be on own grown man shit and go out to dinner. And since he insisted y'all tag along, I would like to cordially invite you to this evening festivities" I asked.

"...
——————————————————————-
Cliffy XD

I swear I could see some of y'all faces rn .

So this is my other update as promised . The rest will be up soon . Now that is up I will be going to sleep, with a smile cuz I finally finished it. I hope y'all enjoy.

Don't forget to vote . comment, and share. I lovee yall ! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
1.1K 133 42
It was a difficult battle for a teenage girl, overwhelmed with adrenaline, to reconcile what she knew with what she felt. Sixteen-year-old Zaelia Age...
708 6 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
53K 923 43
19 year old Zaijah missed love and affection as a child, what happens when she seeks it from a hood gangsta? Will she stay with trouble? The story wi...