My Thug ♥

By _IXVIII_

When a good thing goes bad, it's not the end of the world, it's just the end of our world... More

My Thug ♥
Twist & Turns ...
Let's Get To Know Eachother ♡
Lets Get To Know Eachother pt. 2
The Sun Always Shine After The Rain ...
Fun Times then business ...
Surprises , surprises , surprises
Emotions expressed ...
Problems ...
love or lust ?
............
pain...
The confusion .
Ride Or Die ?
Consequences .
Is it to soon ?
Expectations .
Make You Feel Some Type Of Way .
Revenge
Just A Perfect Day...
Troubles ...
Will Things Get Better?
Life Is Just To Short...
New Beginnings .
The Birthday Suprise .
The End

Love Or Lust? Pt. 2

93.3K 2.2K 564
By _IXVIII_

Quayla's POV.

I turned around and panicked. Yes..... It was Mystikal. I just looked at him and tried to make words come out but they never did. "Hey Quay. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong, but I can't help how I feel. You haven't been answering my calls, or replying to my text . So I texted ya girl and asked her if she was gone be around you today, and she said to meet Y'all at the mall and.... " I cut him off. "Look, Mystikal. Just save it Okay. I understand completely how you feel. But I just can't do it. I can't be with you and to be honest.... I DID kinda like you but it slowly faded away when you left me for two years. I found somebody I really like and I might even love him. I don't want you Mystikal. I hope We can still be friends but... I got to go. " I said. I turned to go but he grabbed my arm again. "Quay look me in my eyes and say you don't feel nothing for me. If you can do that.... then I won't fuck wit you no more. " he said looking deeply into my eyes. I looked at him with a straight face , confused. His hands was wrapped around my waist, and just when I was about to say something , I heard tasha screaming my name down the hall. I quickly broke away from him and turned towards her. "Where the hell you been?!" I asked upset. "Sorry girl, but I had to get a bit of pizza or some shit. I was hungrier than a motherfucker! " she said looking crazy. I laughed and looked towards Mystikal. "Oh, hey Mystikal. I didn't see you there. " she said eying him. "What's up ma, but aye Quay. I'll hit you up later. I want my answer. " he Said walking away. I can't believe this . He just popped up in my life, out of no where, and ruining things! I will not let anything come between me and Dj, not now, not ever. Me and Tasha was walking to the car and I had a lot of questions for her. "Why you didn't tell me you invited Mystikal? " I asked. She buckled her seat belt and cranked up the car. "Sorry, I thought he texted you or something " she said. I wasn't really mad at her, because I never told her about what happened between me and him . And probably never will. We pulled up to Dj's house and I got out the car . "Thanks girl. Ill hit you up later boo. " I tell her. "Ight, see ya " she yelled out the window. I walked in the house and threw my bags on the short couch. I walked over to the other one and laid my ass down. I was so tired and just wanted to take a long ass nap. I checked the time and it read "3:00 pm" . I turned to my side and laid there. Thinking about my earlier incounter with Mystikal? "Did I really feel something for him ? " I asked myself . Thoughts and more thoughts ran threw my head, until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dj's POV.

I was walking to Zaye's office and saw him sitting in his black, leather, chair. I walked in and Dapped him up. "What's up man? " he said. "Shit, chilling mane. What's up with you? " I asked. "same ol same ol. Taye in there?" he asked. "Yeah , that nigga in there sleep on that couch. " I said looking at the floor. "You ight? It seems like something's on ya mind " he said sitting up straight in his chair. It's now or never. "Yeah, I gotta tell you something. But before you comment or anything. Just hear me out. " I said looking at him. "I'm all ears" he said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Aite, well you know how ya sis been living with me for a couple months now. She real cool and easy to talk to. Yeah We argue sometimes, but it's nothing major. What I'm really trying to say is Bro..... Me and Quay together " I say looking at him, showing no nervousness nor fear. His eyes got big. "I promise you, it's nothing like that. I understand how much you love her, and want to protect her, but I'm willing to do the same. It's something about her that's different from all these other females out here. I promise to treat her right and love her with everything in me. You just got to trust me man " I say. He calmed down a bit and his face expression was serious. "I understand Dj, and by the looks of it, my sis got you whipped bruh " he chuckled. "But nah forreal man, I do trust you. But I swear if you hurt her.... in ANY kind of way.... I will hurt you. And that's word. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. " he said standing. I nodded my head and dapped him up. "Aite man. But you ain't my fucking daddy so don't be getting stern and shit on me" I said half joking. He laughed and shook his head. "Whatever nigga, where she at though? I want to talk to her. " he asked. "She went to the mall with her friend Tasha earlier . But she just texted me and told me she home. " I said. "Oh, aite " he said. We walked out the office and into the living room , where Zaye was having a meeting. We talked about one of the locations We found on the boy that shot Taye and zaye and some of our dudes out looking for them. When the meeting was over, I hopped in my car and headed home. I was ready to see my baby. 20 minutes later I pulled up to my drive way and walked up to the house. I unlocked the door and went inside to see a sleeping Quay on the couch.

Quay's POV.

I woke up feeling kisses all over my face and neck. I smiled because I knew who it was. "Wake up baby " he said softly into my ear. It sent chills down my spine , and I sat up. "Damn. What Time is it? " I say. "9:00 , how long you been sleep? " He asked. "Since 3 " I say getting up and walking up the stairs. "Where you going? " he asked. "To take a shower honey, damn " I say jokingly. I heard him laugh and say "Watch yo mouth girl! " I laughed and walked into the bathroom in his room. I hopped in the shower and let the water run through my hair and down my body . I washed and got out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into Dj room. He was laying on the bed and I walked straight to his closet to get one of his shirts. I put on his black and red polo shirt and walked back out to the bed. "What the hell?! " he said. I laughed and hopped on top of him. "What's wrong sugar plum?" I asked already knowing the answer. He put his hands around my waist and I bent down and kissed him. "Why you got on my shit for one? " he asked looking up at me. "Umm, because I can. " I say smartly . He smacked my ass hella hard and I screamed out in pain. "Ouchhh Dj. Damn. Ima take it off! " I say . He laughed and rubbed my butt. "That's what I thought" he said. I took the shirt off and threw it on the nightstand. Now I was only wearing my bra and panties. He looked me up and down and smiled. I blushed and put my face in the crook of his neck. He flipped me over to where he was on top and started kissing my weak spot. I let off a soft moan and rubbed the back of his head. He lifted his head and started kissing my lips . Slowly and passionately. He bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in and We tongue kissed for 3 minutes. Then he started kissing me from my neck, down to my waistline. I looked down at him enjoying the love kisses. He looked up at me and said "Can I? " . I was hesitant at first, but I wanted him to be my first. I shook my head yes and he took off my panties. "Am I really ready for this? " I ask myself.

Zaye's POV.

We finally found the dude that shot Taye and was headed to kill his ass . I walked up to this big white house and busted Down the door. When I walked in I seen nothing but bitches stripping and niggas counting money. I was locked and loaded, ready to kill any nigga in my way. I had some of my boys with me for back up, so It should go well. My niggas got aim and is well trained. I aimed my gun at everybody in there and asked where Trey was. (The name of the dude that shot Taye). One girl snicthed and said he was upstairs in his bedroom. I laughed at her snitching ass and ran upstairs. My boys could handle them punk ass bitches downstairs. I ran in every room upstairs and aimed my gun inside. I busted in 3 rooms ain't seen his bitch ass in either one. There was one left and I quickly moved towards it. I heard moaning and a female screaming "TREY " on the other side of the door . I shook my head and busted the door down. I saw him and some girl in the bed fucking. I aimed my gun at him and was mad as fuck. I walked up to him and clocked him with my gun. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh " I heard the girl scream. "Get the fuck out. " I yelled . She grabbed her stuff and ran. I looked down at Trey and smiled. He was on the floor balled up, ready for the consequences. I kicked his ass in the head hard as fuck twice and 3 times in the stomach. He was now coughing up blood and begging for mercy. I just laughed and shook my head. He didn't look a day over 21 . But I didn't give a damn. I told him to stand up and he did as told. "Man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please don't kill me man. " He pleaded. I punched him dead in the face and aimed my gun at him. MAD AS FUCK! "NIGGA YOU WASN'T FUCKING SORRY WHEN YOU SHOT MY BRO NOW WAS YOU?! " I yelled. His bitch was now crying and all I could do was laugh. "Ha ha, SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! YOU BETTER TAKE THIS BULLET LIKE A FUCKING MAN NIGGA! " I said putting the gun in the middle of his head. "Please?! " he said. "See you on the other side homie " I said. "POW, POW, POW! " . I put 3 bullets in his ass. 2 in the head and 1 in the chest.

"POW, POW, POW! " . I heard gunshots go off downstairs. I ran down to see war going on. I ran behind tables and shit trying to Dodge the stray bullets. I shot two dudes and saw them fall to the floor. My dudes was killing niggas like it was nothing. I told them to roll out and ran out to the truck. But before I could reach the car. "Ahhhhhh shit! " I say in pain. I was shot in the back. I fell to the ground and clenched my jaw , trying to keep my mind off the pain. I saw Jordan run up to me and one of my other dudes shot the bitch that shot me. You know when they say, before you die, your life flashes before your eyes. Well that was happening to me. Everything became a blurr and all I could hear was Jordan yelling "KEEP YA EYES OPEN ZAYE! KEEP BREATHING MAN. DON'T FUCKING DIE! " . He sounded like he was about to cry . But I couldn't move or talk,and I was feeling lifeless by the minute..........

Hey you guys! VOTE AND COMMENT! Excuse the mistakes and Thanks for reading. My goal is 200 votes and 100 comments! ^_^

Here are some questions...

•DO YOU THINK QUAY FEEL SOMETHING FOR MYSTIKAL?

•HOW MUCH DOES DJ REALLY LOVE QUAY.

•TEAM MYSTIKAL? OR TEAM DJ?

•WILL ZAYE SURVIVE?

•HOW DO YOU THINK QUAY IS GOING TO ACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT ABOUT HER BROTHER?

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 7 6
It's our world and everyone else is just living in it
213K 9.7K 32
ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
50 0 14
"Love is a lifestyle, not just a feeling ..."
88.9K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...