Invisible- A Naruto Fanfiction

נכתב על ידי CatThighs

Ayaka Hara has been on her own since her parents left her at the age of five. Being a small, quiet girl, peop... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 33

12.8K 571 74
נכתב על ידי CatThighs

I make it to the entrance of the tower quite quickly. I hide in a tree, close to the edge of the forest. Now all I need is a heaven scroll. I sit back on my perch, waiting for someone show themselves.

It takes a few minutes, but somebody finally limps into the clearing. The girl has obviously been horribly wounded and doesn't seem to have a team with her. This'll be easy.

I jump down from my tree, landing in front of her. She jumps back quite slowly, and looks at me shaking. "P- Please, don't hurt me," she stutters tears beginning to fall from her face. "I'll give you my scroll, just let me get to the building. I need to tell sensei what happened to them." I assume she's talking about her teammates.

"What scroll do you have?"

"Earth." Dammit.

I smile. "I don't need it. But I'd be happy to escort you to the front. Just incase you're attacked on the way there. There are a lot of ninja waiting for people like you pass, and I'm guessing you couldn't fight them off."

She looks at me, eyes wide and full of thanks. "C'mon," I say, smiling. I wrap her arm around my shoulder to help support the weight. We nearly make it to the door before a kunai is launched in our direction. I spin around, bringing the girl with me.

A large man, probably two of three years older than me is standing there. He's massive and his muscles seem to be constantly rippling under his skin. Ew. I wouldn't be surprised if he started talking like a gorilla.

"Give me the scroll, girl." Dammit. There goes my dream of Muscle Man speaking like a monkey.

"No," I state firmly, pressing my foot farther into the ground.

"Bad choice." His cocky grin widens, showing his pointed teeth. He springs at me. I drop the girl and she rumpled to the ground. I leap at him and we meet in mid air. But my aim had been off.

He flies past me and I ram my back into a tree. My vision blurs for a second, but I quickly recover. His back is turned as he searches the girl for her scroll. I launch a kunai just as he turns around. There's no way he can dodge that.

CRACK!

A trickle of blood falls from the wound. The girl's eyes roll to the back of her head and she falls limp in the man's hands. No. I killed the wrong person.

"Looks like you made a mistake, girly." I'll get revenge. "Too bad you can't bring her back." I'll avenge her. "Aww... Is the wittle girl gonna cry?"

"No." I whisper into his ear. I plunge the kunai deep into his neck. He sputters, spitting blood, before falling to the ground. I look at the body of the girl beneath him. I can't leave her here like this. I have to do something...

I pull the heaven scroll out of the man's pouch and then begin pulling the girl's arm to get her out from under him.

I carry her through the forest until I find a small flower field. I lay her down with all the colors surrounding her. I find a rock and pull out my kunai and begin to carve. I don't know her name, so, instead I carve a word.

Hope.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...