Chapter 10

I wake to the sound of an extremely high-pitched scream. I feel a body move below me and realize where I am. I am laying on the chest of Sasuke Uchiha. I think I know who it was who screamed.

"Alright, uh, I know that you two are at the point in your lives when you're going to feel the need to, uh, touch each other, but I would prefer it if you did this on your own time when I can't be blamed for it." Whoa. Does Kakashi really think that we... Ew!

"Wait, hold up here! There is no way I would ever do... that... with Sasuke." Right then, I feel Sasuke wake up next to me. How in the world did he sleep through that?

"That's insulting." What? Why'd he say that?

"What did you do with my Sasuke?" Sakura squeals.

"I just fell asleep on him, that's all. We didn't do anything."

Sasuke reaches up and grabs my neck, trying to pull himself up, but because I'm not expecting it, I fall on him once again.

I look into his charcoal eyes and smile nervously. He smiles as well and I begin to laugh and roll off of him.

"Okay, well, we can't spend the day goofing off, we've got work to do." Thank you, Kakashi!

Sakura and I are positioned at the bridge alone because the boys have still not finished their training. I can feel her glaring at me the whole time, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous.

"Uh, why are you looking at me like that?" Please don't say...

"Because an orphan like you doesn't deserve a prince like Sasuke." How stupid is she?

"Neither does an idiot like you." I shove my hands in my pockets and turn my back to her.

"I'll have you know that I was one of the smartest kids in the class and I'm the co-founder of the Sasuke Uchiha fan club." Okay, that's a bit creepy.

"Well, then you should know this, it's very important," I look over my shoulder, "He's an orphan too."

She stares at me, dumbstruck. "I- I knew that," she says, "But at least he didn't drive his parents away like you did."

That's it, bitch. You're going to die if you say one more thing.

"Of course, a girl who has never been loved wouldn't know how to love, therefore you can't love Sasuke. You're just an obsessed stalker." Look who's talking, pinky.

I clench my fist and fling it at her, hitting her straight in the jaw. She looks at me, stunned. "I think you can take over here," I say calmly, "All this scum is making me dizzy."