Accidentally Engaged (Narry)...

By nahrrie

It was a drunken mistake that may or may not turn out to be the best mistake they ever made. © nahrrie, 2015. More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Announcement

Chapter XIII

4.3K 261 100
By nahrrie

[unedited]

"You're in love with Niall, Harry?"

Cal asks Harry carefully with his voice quiet, as they wait for the go signal of the security team that is sent in LA. It seems like the fans ticked what time Harry would arrive in LA, and it just explains why there are a lot of fans in front of LAX.

"W-What are you saying, Cal?" Harry manages to stutter out as he sweats, indicating that he's nervous.

"I mean, you are talking to him while we're waiting for the authorities to let us off of the plane, right? Then I heard you saying 'I love you' just after a minute I came back. That means you're still talking to him at that time, am I right?"

Harry widens his eyes, realization hits him because of Cal's statement. Did he really said that out loud? If Cal heard it clearly, there's a possibility that Niall did too. Then again, Niall said that he didn't heard what he had said. On the other note, Niall might be pretending that he didn't heard it.

Ah, damn it.

"I'm really sorry for being nosy, Harry. I'm just real-"

Harry cuts him off, "No, it's alright. You are one of the people that I trust the most so it's alright. I've been planning to tell someone about this matter, but I don't know who. I guess, it's you who're meant to know about this first."

"Alright then," Cal smiles a little. "I'm guessing you're in love with him?"

Harry shrugs, "I don't know."

Cal looks at him, his eyebrows furrowed together. Harry is quite confusing him right now, seeing that he said 'I love you' to Niall already, then he just says that he don't know if he's in love with him?

"I don't get it, Harry."

"What I mean is that yeah, I may have told those three little words to him, but is it really what I feel for him? What if I just like him as a friend and all of these feelings that I'm feeling right now is just overwhelming me? What if I'm not really in love with him?" Harry sighs, his mind getting much more confused about everything. "Cal, there are a lot of what if's on my mind. There's a possibility that these questions in my head might be right."

Cal looks at him pitifully, "You know what? You need to sort things out first. You need to do a little experiment but with the experiment, it doesn't mean that you need to play with Niall's or other people's hearts. You need to do the experimentation on your own. If you're going to find out what you're looking for, then go talk to him if you think you're ready."

"Is that what I really need to do?" Harry sighs exasperatedly.

"I think so, but it depends on you if you wanna do that, yeah?"

"Alright, alright, thank you, Cal."

"No problem."

+

Three days pass by quickly. Harry is now at the Heathrow Airport, flashes from the cameras of the paparazzi blinding him even though they are like 30 meters away from him. He breathes out a heavy sigh, remembering that he and Niall are the center of public's attention right now. Although he badly wants for the public to leave them alone, he can't really do that since apart from the fact that the management doesn't want that, it's quite impossible for him to do that.

Harry looks around as he tries to find his mum and Robin who are both in London to pick him up. He already said that it's not really necessary for them to do that, but Anne was too consistent and says that they should just meet up in London. Of course, Harry can't say no to his mum since well, she is his mum and he just can't really resist her.

"Harry!" he hears someone call him with a very familiar voice. He immediately looks at the direction where that voice came from, then he immediately grins as soon as he sees his mum with Robin by her side. He runs off to where they are, then engulfs her on a warm hug.

"Mum, I missed you," Harry whispers on his mum's ear once they finally reunited.

"I missed you more, my sweet, sweet angel," Anne states quietly.

They break off the hug for Harry to acknowledge Robin's presence. Robin smiles at him, then opens his arms very wide. Harry hugs him, but immediately cut off when someone from the security team interrupted them saying that they need to go.

"Harry, is it okay if we're going to take the back exit? It will take a little bit longer for us to leave the airport though," Paul warns him.

"It's alright, as long as no one will be in danger then I'm alright with it."

Paul just nods before leaves them for a while to talk with the airport's security. A minute or two later, Paul calls for Harry, Anne, and Robin then motions them to follow him.

Twenty minutes later, Harry and his family manages to leave the airport without causing anymore commotion. Harry sighs, thankful that they are finally out of the public's sight. He can finally take a short break with his family.

"Where is Gemma, mum?" he suddenly wonders. Gemma has been texting him for the past few days how much she misses him and she can't wait to see him, but she isn't there with them.

"Well, your sister is back in Cheshire," Anne answers. "She said that she has to do something important but don't worry though, she'll be here at London by the time the sun sets."

"Speaking of your sister," Robin chirps in. "She is so happy for you, Harry."

"About what?"

"About the engagement. Although she feels quite left out about your life. She whined about how you didn't told her that you and Niall are together since she is like the 'biggest Narry shipper' on Earth."

Anne laughs because of the memory, "We even had an argument about it. We're battling for the title of the biggest Narry shipper, and of course, she won."

Harry puts up a small smile, "Really? I can imagine her givin' me some short lecture about it."

"Probably," Robin agrees.

"But seriously, sweetheart, why didn't you told us? We could have helped you," Anne suggests.

"I'm sorry," Harry breathes out. "I just really don't know. I mean, I just felt the need to propose to him, you know? Like, I just love him so much, and I can't afford the thought of being without him. It just, it breaks my heart. I need a reassurance, mum, that's why I did it. But aside from that, I just really love Niall. He is the one that makes me happy at all costs, the reason why I'm inspired on the things that I do. Niall is simply my muse, and I know deep inside me that no one can replace him in my heart."

Anne smiles at her son after seeing the sincere look on Harry's face, and how he is looking somewhere else with a fond smile on his face.

Her son's whipped.

It makes her happy that finally, Harry has found someone that sincerely makes him happy. That someone isn't just an ordinary someone, but someone who has something special and is capable of making Harry happy, without even putting much of an effort. She always knew that there's something going on between her son and Niall, by judging how they talk about each other, treat each other, and act around each other.

She saw it coming when Harry once came back home drunk, and then she took care of her son. Drunk Harry can't really stop talking about Niall, how he looks so fucking gorgeous, and looks so sexy in that skinny jean of his and how it shows of his beautiful ass. Anne tried so hard to contain herself from scolding her son about the inappropriate words that he is using, but she let him just for that night.

Maura had told her about Niall's case, too. Saying how it also happened when Niall was drunk last Christmas. He spilled out the things that he and Harry did in 2013, and those things confused him. Like, they went out in a lot of dates while they're on their Take Me Home tour, but with no attachments. They both agreed that they're doing that because they both feel alone, and it's because of the fact that they're both single. It was Harry who suggested that they should be each other's dates in the events that they will attend together, and of course, Niall agreed with it even though at that very moment, he already felt that it won't end really well.

Anne couldn't believe it at first, but when Harry spilled out the beans, too, she realized that they are both too in love with each other and those feelings made them numb and don't feel what the other feels for them.

Right now, she knows that Harry and Niall only have been together for months, and being engaged at times like these seems to be so early, but she thinks that it's only fine. Her and Maura both agreed about this when they talked about it on Skype. They both thought it's really fast for the two of them, but they trust their sons and they know what they're doing.

She has a feeling that Niall and Harry won't get married anytime soon, because Niall already established that on an interview and he had already told him mum about it. Either way, getting married soon or not, Anne feels excited and happy for the two of them, and just hopes for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 922 19
Niall and Zayn are madly in love with each other but each make a drunken mistake. Will it cost them their entire relationship?
19.8K 619 11
What would you do if you accidentally told your best friend your gay after making out with him when you were drunk...
152K 7.3K 24
Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction
443K 24.8K 48
-| just because you win the battle, doesn't mean you've won the war|- "You know... I was serious when I said I was going to marry you." "I know." "...