Kyoya x Reader

By -FandomsUnite-

You're one of the very few commoners to be excepted into the elite school Ouran Academy. You were excepted be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

10.7K 371 189
By -FandomsUnite-

YOUR POV:

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry (f/n)."

My eyes were stinging from all the tears that were threatening to fall.

"This is how it has to be."

I couldn't say anything. It was as if all my words were stolen and left me completely mute. All I could do was nod and walk away before he saw the tears that were now streaming down my face.

Before any of the hosts could ask what was wrong I grabbed my bag and left. All I wanted to do at that moment was run home.
---------------------------------------------
When I reached my house I quickly ran to my room before my parents noticed I was home. I locked my door and threw myself onto my bed, allowing the tears to fall.

My mother must have heard me whimpering because it didn't take long before she was at my door.

"Are you alright sweetheart?"

"I'm....fine...m-mom." I managed to get those few words out in between sobs.

"Honey please let me in."

It felt as if my legs were made of led as I went to unlock the door.

Immediately after the door was opened my mother engulfed me in a hug, "Shhhhh...I'm here. Everything's going to be okay."

Soon after the tears began to become diverse and eventually diminished.

"There. Now will you please tell me what happened?"

"Kyoya.....he.....he broke up with me."

KYOYAS POV:

I felt awful for what I did, but whats done is done. I cannot change the past and I cannot change the path my father has in store for me.

I was on my way home when my father had called me from work to see if I did as he asked.

"I'm glad to hear that Kyoya. Now we can go on with our plan without having to worry about Ms. (L/n)."

".....Yeah."

"I'm proud of you son."

".............Thank you...father."

Of course only now father would be proud of me. This is the only time that I had done what he instructed without any hesitation. I should be pleased that my father is finally proud of me, but for some reason I am not.

YOUR POV:

"I'm so sorry sweetheart! He was such a nice young man. Did he explain why?"

"No."

"Well I'm sure there has to be a reason! Why not try and find out!"

"Whats the point in that? Its done."

"The point is knowing whether or not it was a just reason!"

"I don't care what the reason was. Its done. There isn't a need to clarify the reasoning."

"Oh sweetie of course there's a need! Aren't you just a tad bit curious?"

"No."

"Not even a little?"

"No. I just want to get some sleep."

"Well....alright sweetheart. I'll let you get ready for bed then. I love you!"

"I love you two."

To tell you the truth I was a little curious as to why he did it, but I was too exhausted to deal with that now. Tomorrow is a new day. Perhaps I'll ask Kyoya then.

KYOYAS POV:

My father had me stay home from school for the remainder of the week in order to assist in the planning of the wedding. I am supposed to meet my bride to be this afternoon. However I couldn't be any less excited.

Although I agreed to marry this woman in order to protect (f/n), I had no intention on making any effort to get to know her. This was simply a business negotiation. Nothing more than that.

I was in my room working on some paperwork my father had faxed to me when my sister came in.

"Kyoya?"

"Yes? What is it Fuyumi?"

"I was just wondering why you agreed to father's proposal. I thought you loved (f/n)?"

"Whom I love has nothing to do with it."

"Of course it does! You can't marry someone you don't love!"

"Father married mother without falling in love with her beforehand. How is this any different?"

"It's different because you already have someone you love! Someone who makes you happy and cares about you!"

"This is not up for discussion Fuyumi. Whats done is done. I can't change it now."

"You're a real dumb ass sometimes Kyoya. How can you throw away what you had with (f/n) so easily?"

"I'm doing what father wishes. That is all that you need to know on the subject."

"Did father say something that made you do it?"

"What father said is irrelevant."

"Of course its relevant! If father said something that forced you to do this then you should tell (f/n) that!"

"Why would I need to do that?"

"Because how else will she understand your reasoning?"

"She doesn't need to understand my reasoning."

"Of course she does! What did father say!?"

"Nothing."

"What did he say!?"

"Nothing!"

"Tell me what he said!"

"He threatened her! Alright!? He threatened to make her life a living hell if I didn't break our relationship! I didn't want to do it! I had to!"

"Father.............father said that?"

"Yes. Now please leave me alone."

"If you don't tell her Kyoya.....I will."

YOUR POV:

Kyoya hasn't been in school all week. Where was he? Not that I care, because I don't. He could be dead for all I care. Okay obviously I do care, but I'm not going to tell anyone that.

The entire host club has been freaking out about where Kyoya could be. Renge has been spazzing about how now the host club doesn't have a cool type and the whole operation is off balance. Honestly I don't think that's the real issue here.

Whatever is going on with Kyoya must be pretty important if hes missing school like this. He would never willingly risk his academic career for something that wasn't.

"(F/n)! Do you know where he is!?" I turned my attention to Tamaki who was genuinely concerned for the well being of the host club vice president.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea."

"Mommy! Where are you!?" oh good grief.

I let out a sigh as Haruhi, the twins and Honey-Senpai tried to console the crying king. So this is how the host club would operate without Kyoya. Seems about right.

I was about to intervene when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Fuyumi.

I stepped out into the hall and answered it, "Hello?"

"(F/n)! I have something I need to tell you."

"Alright. What is it?"

"Kyoya didn't want to break up with you!"

"What do you mean?"

"My father forced him to do it!"

"How could he have forced Kyoya to do it?"

"Father told Kyoya that if he didn't break all relations with you, he would make it so you and your family would live in poverty!"

"Are you serious? He said that?"

"Yes! Kyoya was just protecting you! He didn't want to do it! He loves you too much to do that!"

"H-he was forced to do it?"
__________________________

A/N: I'm sorry for all the cliffhangers! I promise to update soon! I'm thinking of ending the story after all this is resolved, what do you think? Remember to comment and vote! Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
10.6K 206 1
K. O.: If I win, I get the easel, and you'll be my slave until I graduate college. o02o22o10o: And if you give up, my identity, for as far as you got...
3.8K 50 23
You use to date Kyoya, and Takashi. But one day they told you something. They wanted to leave you, and said you cheated on them. It was a lie, and la...
19.3K 451 37
Before ouran academy haruhi went to ouran middle school as she was there she met kyoya otori, during the final year of middle school they both fell i...