Hope || HS ✔️

Por fuckerings

THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years ol... Más

WARNING
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Chapter 45

1.3K 78 2
Por fuckerings

After Harry left, I decided I would get ready. I decided to go out and explore the streets of New York.

I grabbed my keys and locked the door. As I was walking to the car, a large gust of wind blew and I chilled. It was so fucking cold in New York.

I got in the car and drove off to check our New York.

As I drove, I noticed little coffee shops and tattoo parlors. So, so tiny. New York was very crowded.

Then, I looked at the tattoo parlor. Should I get one? When I was little, I knew I always wanted to get one, but I was always afraid of the pain.

I pulled to the side and jumped out of my car. I walked into the parlor's doors.

I walked in and was met with a large man full if tattoos, no skin showing.

"I'm here to get a tattoo." I said, which was dumb.

The man chuckled. "It seems you are. Alysa will be assisting you, and she seems to be with a customer right now, so lets just get the laying done before."

I payed and then sat to the side. I waited and waited for this "Alysa" person to get done, so while I was waiting, I thought if the tattoo I would get, and where I would get it.

Then, a voice spoke.

"Anne Woods!" A female voice screamed through the parlor.

I guessed it was my turn to go next because the woman, Alysa, had the curtain open.

I sat down on the seat and she looked at me.

"Well, where do you want it? What do you want it to say?"

I wanted it to look like what I wrote, so I asked her.

"Do you have a piece of paper?"

She grunted and handed me a piece of paper. I wrote down what I wanted.

"Can you tattoo that exactly write here?"

I pointed my right about my panty line on my right hip.

She nodded and started getting the needle ready.

I was nervous, but not that nervous. I was afraid of the pain. Then, that's when I felt it.

A sharp pain shot through my hip and I knew it was the needle, but I didn't move.

About half an hour later, the needle was removed and I knew the tattoo was completed.

"There you go." Alysa said.

I quickly thanked her and left the parlor. When I got in my car, I raised up my shirt to see what she had done.

There, inked on my right hip, in small writing, said:

I saw a shooting star and thought of you.

That was the lyric that spoke to me in Peter's song. It meant the most to me. And I had got the wise words of Peter Shepard inked onto my skin.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

574 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
142K 1.8K 128
ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴏғᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ;) ♡♥♡♥ //completed// *new cover*
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
63K 2.7K 43
THE THIRD BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...