Hope || HS ✔️

By fuckerings

THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years ol... More

WARNING
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Chapter 44

1.3K 76 2
By fuckerings

After our conversation, Harry left the room. Finally, I could think about what just happened.

It was simple. Harry asked me to go to London with him and I said no. I had to be home and make a couple trips to the cemetery. Like I said before, I was also scared. Terrified.

I was scared because I didn't know what would happen in London. I didn't want Harry thinking anything about us that since he kissed me, he could do it again or whatever. It was just a kiss, but... I don't know. To me, it felt like something more than that, but I didn't want to talk about that with him.

I didn't want to kiss him, but I did. I didn't want to kiss him because I know, if we do more than that, or become more than that, things will happen and our friendship will be ruined. I just know. And I don't want to lose my friendship with Harry. God, I don't. I don't know what I would do without him.

It's just hard, you know? The boy in front of your eyes is the boy you're falling in love with, but you don't want to be more than just friends because you're afraid. You're afraid of what will happen. You're afraid of change.

And I hate that. I hate how society and people can ruin things in a fucking instant. It's messed up. They get in the way if something starting or blossoming, then it just explodes and dies. It's terrible.

I'm so thankful that Harry was there, but I regret the kiss. I regret it. I shouldn't have leaned in and he shouldn't have either. We both should've stopped, but... I don't know.

I'm confused when I kissed him as I am with myself.

Just then, Harry interrupted my thoughts, coming into the kitchen dressed.

"I am going to go out. I'm going to catch up with some friends if that is okay with you."

I looked at him, and he seemed to be occupied by putting on his coat.

"Yeah, that's fine. Take the keys to the other car, not mine. I'm going to go out too, I think."

He nodded. I didn't want him to take my car. The other car was my parents and I guess I didn't mind Harry taking it. It really didn't bother me.

He opened the door and grabbed the keys off the rack.

"I'll see you later, Annie." He smiled

"Bye, Harry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
5K 215 25
Book 3! It's 2 years later. Taylor and Louis are getting marred! All the couples are happy, Lexi and Liam are happy too. There's a bit off a problem...
339K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
5.3K 115 20
The instructions were simple: seduce and destroy Harry Styles. Not once did they discuss the option of Louis actually falling in love. So, naturally...