Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

By percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 60

483 23 23
By percabethforever0414

It's chapter 60.

Gods... When will this story end???

Percy's POV

I was offically going crazy.

I couldn't sleep at all. I spent my days banging my head on the wall, trying to forget.

I wish it worked.

My hands shook. I had panic attacks, and I found myself looking for the painkillers when I had snapped out of it.

I didn't know if it was a good thing or not to throw away all the pills.

I rubbed my forehead and flopped on my bed. I knew I could never go to sleep. The pains got worse, and they wouldn't stop bothering me. I couldn't go out for days- I had locked the door tight. I took my medcine that Victor had prescribed for me, but I didn't seem to get better. My heart still fluttered irregularly and now I couldn't seem to walk without getting breathless and light-headed.

It was it. I was breaking down.

I took a shuddery breath, running my fingers through my hair. Maybe this wasn't right. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be- I shook my head.

No.

I stared at the door, which had been locked and unused for 3 days now. I rubbed my face and stood up and unlocked the door and took a few bold steps out. For a few seconds, I wanted to run back in my room, for no rational reason.

I walked, and my steps got faster as I went. He would be fine. He wouldn't be...
Dead.

I had never felt so scared of death before. I didn't want him to leave me alone, like everyone did a long time ago.

Nobody was in the room, and it was so silent that I got slightly panicky. The beeping machines somewhat helped me calm down. I sat next to his bed and grabbed his pale hand tight.

I hoped that he could hear me.

Please wake up.

Please.

"It's so hard." I whispered. "Can't you help me?" I sighed. "I know I can't ask you to help me with everything- but please." I stared at his face. "Can't you wake up?"

I needed a miracle.

But unfortunantly, the gods- nobody was there to grant me a miracle.

I stared at him in horror as the machines went crazy.

~

Screaming.

I heard a lot of screaming.

I think it was my voice.

They people pulled me away from him, and my vision blurred. I felt sick. He wouldn't be-

I tried to break out of their grasp, but there were too many people. I was dragged out of the room and I saw Reyna run in.

I stood up, but the door was already closed shut. I felt someone grab my arm. I pounded the door, but no one answered. My knees felt weak. They buckled and I collasped, tears running down my cheeks. Annabeth cupped my face and wiped my tears.

He couldn't be just dead like that.

~

I went to sleep, somehow.

I was lying on the couch, and suddenly, I was a

I closed my eyes. My head pounded and my hands were sweaty. My breathing was irregular. I rubbed my face and stood up. I just wanted to rest for a moment. My muscles ached from sleeping in a cramped position. I swung my legs off the bed only to stumble and fall. I rubbed my face. I just wanted to die here. It felt so useless-

Victor.

What happened?

I could feel my breath getting quicker. I stood up quickly. He wouldn't be-

My legs felt weak. I didn't want to go out. I didn't want to hear that Victor was dead. I closed my eyes tight.

Just one pill.

It wouldn't hurt that much- it was just to go to sleep and relieve pain. It was just one pill. My hands were shaking as I poured the pill into my hand.

Two.

Just two.

I swallowed them and shut the lid tight. I locked it in my desk again so I wouldn't be able to find it during my panic attacks. I flopped in my bed and closed my eyes.

I would be fine.

But the nagging voice in my head wouldn't dissapear.

just one more..

You've could of gone to sleep ages ago.

C'mon- don't you want it?

I grabbed my hair and curled up in a ball.

Shut up.

You could go to sleep.

No pain. It echoed.

Those two words made me fall into a stupor.

No pain.

I stood up from the bed and went over to the bottle of pills.

Not this.

I went to the cabinent and stared at all the alcoholic beverages that I had. A present, from many many places. There were even a few rare ones.

I didn't need any of that.

I picked one that was cheap and common, but one I could get drunk quickly with. I grabbed a tall glass, and filled it up to the brim.

I set my knife on the table and drank the whole cup down at once. The liquor burned down my throat. I poured myself a brimming glass again, and drank it divided by two this time. I picked up my knife and twirled it clumsily in my hands, cutting my fingers. I grabbed the knife and made long slits across my wrists, and poured myself another glass. This went on and on, cutting, drinking, and cutting again. I repeated this till I was completely drunk and half dead.

It didn't feel so bad.

I sighed and stared at the blood on the table. I blinked. Were there two cups? I poured the liquor in one cup and it dissapeared, making the liquor spill on the table. I blinked again and stopped pouring the beverage on the desk.
I stroked the wooden desk.
"I guess you can get drunk too..." I mumbled. I picked up the knife but dropped it, and it left a long cut as it slipped out of my fingers. Grumbling, I bent down but toppled over right on the knife, and it left a scar on my forehead. I picked myself up and wiped the blood running into my eyes.

I felt really nauseous-

I felt like my stomach was trying to escape my body out of my mouth. I coughed, trying to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. All I could smell was blood, vomit, and alcohol. I crawled out fron under my nesk, taking my knife with myself. I set the knife aside and stumbled to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and stuck in under the sink, barely noticing it was dry. Again, I stumbled back and tried my best to clean up the mess. The smell made me want to upchuck, so I held my breath. The world became more and more foggy as I moved. I sighed.

Sleep...

I should of just gone to sleep in the first place.

~

Annabeth's POV

I never knew that picking a lock could be so useful.

I was worried about Percy, so I tried picking the lock.

I found him bleeding and very, very, drunk.

I knelt beside him and shook him lightly, cringing at the smell of alcohol and vomit. I glanced under the table to see vomit messily cleaned with a dry towel. There was a lot of blood and alcohol on the table. I looked at his wrists to see that the blood was clotting and it had nearly stopped bleeding.

"Annabeth?"

I turned back to Percy and he stared at me with slightly unfocused eyes. Suddenly, I felt a bit scared at the knife at his side.

He wasn't the person to harm me. I knew he was.

I swallowed hard. He stared at me for a long time, and then sighed and leaned on my shoulder.

"Why are you so pretty?"

I blinked. "Huh?"

He grabbed my face with both of his hands, making me look straight into his face.

"Someone's gonna steal you someday if you're too pretty." he grumbled.

I stifled a laugh. I carefully put my arm around him and he stumbled as I stood up.

"Annabeth?"

His breath smelled of alcohol and his voice was slurred. I took a few steps with him.

"Yes?"

"You wanna sleep?"

His words made my cheeks become red. I knew that he was teasing me, knowing the playful tone in his voice.

"Percy-!"

"I want to."

He nearly made my heart stop.

Flustered, I threw him on the bed.

"You-"

He pulled me down also, making me lie on the bed. He smashed his lips onto mine, and everything melted into choclate. I kissed him back, wrapping ny arms around him. I felt his hands going under my shirt, one hand running down dangerously low and one going a bit too high.

I didn't care.

It had been so long since he had touched me so lovingly- with passion. His whole body told me that he loved me- and I was saying that I loved him back. I fumbled with his shirt, and he kissed me harder.

But it stopped then, to my dismay.

His hands stopped completely. He held his head back a little bit farther from my lips, but still dangerously close. He pulled his hands away, pulling them to his face.

"What am I doing..."

I felt his abs, and his scars overlapping it.

"It's alright." I breathed.

"No..." he cried. "Nothing is." He set his hands on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me. We were so close that I could feel his heart beating against mine, pounding. I kissed him on the lips.

"We're together."

His hands slipped under my shirt again, moving up my back, sending shivers up my spine.

"Please- can't you hate me again?"

I cupped his face. "Percy. Nobody can ever hate you for a long time."

His broken green eyes met mine, tears streaming out of them.

"It just makes everything harder."

I kissed him again. "I love you."

He closed his eyes tight, and opened them again.

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
826 20 19
A Percy Jackson AU in which some gods' children live on Olympus with them. What will happen when a misunderstanding leads to a fallout between one of...
95K 4.7K 72
Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop himself from loving her, but Annabeth can'...
43K 733 20
Percy and the seven have just defeated Gaea and were summoned to Olympus. The gods wanted to thank them for their bravery and loyalty, and offer each...