Hiding My Heart - One Directi...

By ocwise12

Kendall was born and raised in the USA! I mean... At least she thought. Kendall only lived with her mom, Am... More

Chapter 1-The Concert
Chapter 2-She Can't Find Me
Chapter 3-The Papz Never Fail
Chapter 4-Kendalls Story
Chapter 5-Prince "Charming"...?
Chapter 6-Reunited
Chapter 7-"Promise you won't leave her."
Chapter 8-Secrets
Chapter 9-Opened Hearts & Envelopes
Chapter 10-"I'm so sorry Ry"
Chapter 11-Friend or Foe?
Chapter 12-Would He Say He's In L-O-V-E?
Chapter 13-Well What's The Craic, Ireland?
Chapter 14-"Does This Mean I Love Him?"
Chapter 15-Moment of Truth
Chapter 16-"There is no time limit on love."
Chapter 17-"Whenever You're Ready."
WOW
Chapter 18-Peazer
Chapter 19-Peazer, Part 2
Chapter 20-Happy New Year...?
Don't hate me! (:
Chapter 21-Harry's New Year Resolution
Chapter 22-Tommo The Tomato!
Chapter 23-Payback
Chapter 24-Oh The Irony
Chapter 25-It's a Promise
Chapter 26-It Runs In The Family
Chapter 27-Divine Intervention
Chapter 28-Mystery Song
Chapter 29- "Simple, but effective."
Chapter 30-Jumping To Conclusions
URGENT Please read the whole note.
Chapter 31-Puzzle Pieces
Quick note!!
Chapter 32-Fake A Smile
Chapter 34-Best Birthday Ever

Chapter 33-Honest, Sweet & Gentle

205 5 1
By ocwise12

Just realized last chapter was very very short I am so sorry, just kind of a filler to get everyones attention that HEY Y'ALL IM BACK WRITING AGAIN WOO okay so here it is!

-----

Kendall's POV:

We finally heard Harry walk down the hall to the front of the bus where we were all waiting for him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Zayn said to Harry as he got up to give him a birthday hug along with everyone else.

Something was bothering Harry and I could notice it right when he walked in. I could tell he was trying to push it aside, but the poor boy had something rattling in his brain.

"Sorry it took me awhile guys, I barely slept last night then I just took a shower to wake my self up a bit more." Harry said looking around to everyone once we were all done welcoming him with birthday wishes.

"Nah it's nothing to worry about, but are you all right since you said you barely slept? What's up?" Niall said sounding concerned to Harry.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, I just had a million different things on my mind and couldn't just seem to shut down, ya know?" Harry said more to all of us too other than just Niall.

Niall nodded with a sympathetic face as the rest of us did, because just about anyone on the planet has experienced one of those nights where you just can't sleep. You toss and turn for hours just not seeming to be able to finally shut down for the night and get some rest. Those nights are the worst.

"At least you can take it easy these next few days we have off for your birthday and when you go to see your family and stuff, instead of having to run around all day and be 'well-rested' for a show the next night..." Zayn said shaking his head at the thought, seeming to be aggravated that they're always on the move, 24/7, non stop.

"Yeah that's true... Thanks man." Harry said patting his back with a smile.

Niall and Liam went towards the pantry to find the ingredients for Harry's birthday cake.

"What are you doing? You cant make it while he is still here!" El scolded the boys while they were in their Mid-Chef mode.

"No babe its fine, that's why they are making it now, the batter is Harry's favorite part." Louis said to Eleanor while laughing.

She looked disgusted and shook her head.

"Harry, you know that raw eggs are bad for you, right?" She said to him, sounding concerned.

"Yeah. But so is smoking, drinking, fast food, drugs, and a bunch of other shit... and raw batter and cookie dough are not near as bad as some of those things..... so ehhh, its whatever." Harry bluntly said to Eleanor, shrugging.

We all looked at each other shocked at the facts, but agreed.

"It's sad how that can be so true though... I've never thought of it that way." Eleanor said sounding impressed with a little bit of a laugh.

"I'm sorry you missed out on so many years of deliciousness my friend. But since it is an obvious day of celebration, we shall get you to try cake batter." Harry said proudly to Eleanor.

"As long as I don't get sick, then I might end up eating the whole bowl if its as good as everyone says it is..." Eleanor said shaking her head with a concentrated look on her face as she started to mentally prepare herself.

I smiled at the thought of all of the little, but funny, conversations with all have with each other. Today seemed it was going to be a good day, I hoped.

"Are we still going out tonight?!" Harry asked us all, seeming to be secretly praying that we still were.

Some of us shrugged, looking around at each other for approval.

"It's up to you babe, it's your birthday!" I said to him rubbing his shoulders.

"Well if you keep rubbing my shoulders like that, then I say that you and I just stay behind and let the others go out." He said turning his neck to look back at me with a mischievous grin. I winked at him as he turned back around to let me continue rubbing his toned shoulders while he sat down.

A few chuckles and disapproving sounds of our 'PDA' came from the people around us as we joked back and fourth.

"But yes, if you still want to go out, I don't see a problem with it, anyone else? There isn't really anything else we would do." Louis said, making a point.

Everyone agreed, and it was official we were just going out and having fun tonight to celebrate Harry's birthday, with out any worries.

"So how about we get some presents passed around?!" Louis said looking around at each of us while we all stood or sat around in the kitchen.

"Yeah sounds like a good idea. We're about to put this in the pan, then whoever wants it cant lick the bowl!" Liam said as he was finishing with making the cake batter.

We all looked at Eleanor with grins as she seemed nervous.

"El, you need to learn to not be a health freak and just live a little!!" Niall said as he walked over to Eleanor with the bowl he grabbed from Liam.

"But the batter is Harry's favorite part! He should have it!" Eleanor said, more than willingly giving up the batter.

"Oh its okay! We're making another cake to layer it since it would be to thin if we just had this one." Liam said as he was putting the pan in the oven.

"Yeah, so don't worry about me El, I'll get my fair share of batter." Harry said to Eleanor to try to convince her more.

"Well... Okay. I guess I'll try a little bit of it." She said taking the bowl and spoon from Niall's hands.

We all sat up from our tired, slouching postures to make sure we don't miss one second of her reaction.

"This is amazing." Was all she could simply say with her mouth full of batter.

We all laughed and made clear of how right we were that it was easily the best stuff on earth.

"I can't believe I've missed out on this so long! All of my birthdays, bake drives, other peoples birthdays... I bake all the time! I can't believe this..." Eleanor said shaking her head at her poor decision's she had made earlier in time, as she was now close to licking the bowl clean.

Bright bags and boxes were being passed left and right to Harry, all of them being from us and some other people that wouldn't be able to see Harry this year for his birthday, due to the tour.

Maybe that's what Harry is sad about. He wont be able to see most of the people he would want to celebrate his 19th birthday with. I mean if I were in his position, I would be upset too.

That's one of the things that bugs me the most about our relationship though, I feel like I can never help him most of the time he needs it or if he's upset because I have no idea what he is going through. I never really have had to experience what he goes through everyday.

Harry knows that I think this way, it makes him and I both upset. Then he has second thoughts about his career, he gets all mad, he apologizes to me for yelling and ever acting that way around me and well yeah, you get the point.

But the sad thing is, this has been happening a lot lately...

He tells me he doesn't know how much longer he would be able to put up with it.. All the late nights of tossing and turning, endless thoughts of what he should do, how will he sneak around to go to this place, or how will he be able to see his family and friends more often...

On the Brightside, like Zayn said, at least Harry will have a few days off to relax and see his family.

While I was stuck in La-La land, thinking about all of Harry's latest problems, the presents were finished, all he had to do was receive mine.

"Don't you have a present for Harry, love?" Louis said softly while leaning over to get my attention. Niall, Louis, and Eleanor were the only ones who knew about the song. And I was going to play it for him for a present.

"Oh right yes of course. Follow me babe?" I said to Harry while standing up and reaching out my hand to grab for his.

Harry at first looked up at me confused, but grabbed my hand anyways with a smile.

On the way out of the bus, I grabbed the guitar that was purposely sat by the door for my plan for Harry.

I walked him across the parking lot and to the nearby pond.

Of course the cliché scene was before us as we sat down on the park bench next to each other.

I looked up after tucking my hair behind my ear and saw a glow in his eyes.

"Are you going to play for me?" He said sounding excited, his voice going higher on each word.

I smiled and nodded while my fingers were playing around with some of the strings before I actually started to play the song that I wrote, and Niall helped me with.

"Babe...?" I said to Harry quietly.

"What's on your mind?" He said to me, noticing something was a bit off.

"How do you make yourself not nervous for a show...? Ya know... before you sing in front of like a billion people?!" I said to him, starting to become a tad nervous.

He laughed and put his hand over mine that was sitting on the guitar.

"I haven't sang in front of that many people before, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what that feels like. But I do get a tad nervous. You never know how the crowd is going to be, ya know? What if there is that one, bitchy person, that hates you out of the group but loves the rest of the guys... What if they just start yelling, throwing stuff at you, or are just saying really rude things...?" He asked me seriously, seeming like he was thinking back to previous moments where something like that has happened.

I sat there silent, waiting for him to continue, because it was one of those moments that even if the whole speech was just a big theoretical question... You don't answer it.

"You have to teach yourself to ignore it because that one person, or that group of people that sit at home with hate accounts, don't know the first thing about the real you. They only know your stage/celeb life. Now, for me on the other hand, even if you were a miserable singer, which I know there is no way in hell you could be...." Harry made me laugh with his humor to his 'Even if' scenario. But while he made a pause to make sure to catch all of my attention, he rubbed his thumb softly over my hand.

"...I would never be one of those jerks to you. Whether it was your singing, drawing, cooking, clothes, personality... Whether if it was anything at all that someone might judge you about, I want you to know that it would never make me stop loving that part about you. Got it babe?" He said to me, almost seeming to tear up while he looked at me in my eyes.

"Got it." I choked out after seeing the very touchy side of Harry. But I'm not complaining. That's one of my favorite things about him - his emotional side. Because let me tell you, once that boy sits you down for a 'talk' or 'heart to heart'... He will tell you everything and anything you need to hear. He's honest, but sweet and gentle.

And right now, he is the only thing I need.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this was mushy gushy

but I know some of y'all love that.

I'm gonna get some sleep, I'll try to upload more tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 281 33
The 4 Brittish -Irish memenbers from One Direction Niall Horan , Zayn Malik , Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson plans on adopting a child . One Directio...
27.8K 460 28
*COMPLETED* **Warning I wrote this in my carrot stages it gets better near the end don't judge** Chloe really wanted...
Secrets By babe

Fanfiction

865 34 30
Kendall's family left her a few years back and since then she's been tossed around in foster homes. She's lost people close to her. No one treated he...
193K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...