Forbidden (Book Two)

Od nylaarayy

Love Can Make You Do Some Crazy Things. It can bring a family together and it can tear it apart. Xavia's chil... Viac

Can't Never Be Me
Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
Rebels In The Building
At Your Best You Are Loved
AUTHOR NOTE
Smoking Chambers
Confidence is Slim
The City of Love PART 1
The City of Love PART 2
New To This
The Pressure
All This Craziness
Fed Up
Maybe We Can Try
Our Late Night Memories
AUTHOR NOTE
Something So Wrong Feels So Right
Adulthood
Broken Record
Unpredictable
College Break
A F'd Up Eve
Wait What Happen?
More Drama
Screw All Of It
Ordinary People
WTF
Weight Lifted Off My Shoulders
Making Decisions
Author Note
Hol' Up
Was it Worth It?
All Because of You
Author Note
Forever More
Guilts Eats Your Soul
Why Me
Gone
Ending
NEW Book

Time For Some Change

744 41 4
Od nylaarayy

Chapter Twenty-Nine

#Vanessa POV

I made my way to Jesus's room with a mind full of thoughts. Xavion wanted me to move with him to New Orleans and be with him while he's in football. It doesn't bother me because I haven't been that close to the girls like they have. Xylia hangs out with Marissa. Malinda hangs out with Jesus. I keep to myself unless it's Xavion or Jesus.

I knocked on Jesus's door waiting for him to respond.

"Come in." He yelled.

I walked in smiling at him. He was playing his Xbox zoned out.

"Wassup lil sis." He said.

I laughed. "Lil by only 20 minutes. How'd you know it was me?"

He smiled. "Because your the only one who knocks before coming in. You know mom and dad don't care bout no privacy when it comes to us."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright whatever. Anyway I need to talk to you."

He paused looking over to me. "What's up?"

I bit my lip looking over to him. "Well Xavion is getting drafted into the NFL and he wants me to come with him. We're thinking about going to New Orleans."

I watched as he frowned. "So you're just leaving me?"

"I mean you still have Alaziah. I'll come visit whenever we can but I don't feel like I belong here anymore. I want to explore. Plus you know momma got her jet so you can come visit me."

He shook his head staring at me before smiling. "It's fine. I love you and you're following your heart. Who am I to stop you from doing something?" He pulled me into a hug making me smile.

I knew if I needed anybody that my brother is going to be here for me for sure.

"Now all we got to do it tell our parents about it and we'll be good." He said letting me go.

I nodded standing up. "C'mon we can tell them now."

I smiled as he took hold of my hand letting me help him get up. Jesus wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the stairs. It was time to grow up.

#Xylia POV

After that little stunt Amari pulled yesterday purposely coming late to my house saying he didn't want to be around some lesbians pissed me off. I guess he forgets that my mother is a lesbian.

He begged me to come over so I reluctantly agreed too.

I pulled up to his new house he recently got before turning my ignition off and walking up to his house. I knocked on the door tapping my foot on the ground already sick of waiting.

Amari came to the door in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist that was hanging really low almost leaving little to imagine.

He smiled his pearly white smile leaning in for a kiss but got my cheek when I turned my head.

"What is it that you wanted so bad?" I asked.

He frowned before shaking his head and smiling. "Right right. Come in."

I walked in taking in his living room. It was nice. Black grey and white interior.

He covered my eyes with a blindfold causing me to jump.

"Amari what the hell are you doing?" I semi yelled.

He groaned. "Chill Lia. Just trust me please."

I rolled my eyes letting him blindfold me. I felt his breath on my neck as he stood behind me.

"I want to apologize for how I was acting yesterday. I'm not use to gay people in my life so all of this is new for me.  I'm willing to try as long as it makes you happy. Can we do that ?" He asked rubbing on my back

I smiled. "You get all my nerves and what you did was wrong but we'll work on it. I forgive you."

"Good now let me lead you."

I let him tug me around until we finally stopped. He unblinded me and I took in the surrounding. Candles and rose petals were everywhere in his room lighting it up like it was the Fourth of July. I blushed looking to Amari who was staring at me waiting for my response.

I walked over to him before planting a kiss on him. "You did all off this for me?" I asked smiling up at him.

He nodded. "I wanted to make my woman happy. Are you happy?"

I pushed him on the bed climbing on top of him and deeply kissing him pushing our bodies close. He groaned snaking his arms around my waist. I moaned as he gripped my ass. We pulled apart to catch our breathe.

"I'm very happy Amari." I whispered in his ear.

Amari brushed my hair back licking his lips. "Bring your face back here. I missed those lips."

Our lips connected and I let out another moan feeling Amari's warm hand slide down my leggings. My body jumped as he slipped a finger in. I tried to get up but he held me down slipping another finger in.

"Naw you can't tap you. Ride my fingers." He groaned pumping faster.

I moaned rolling my hips allowing him to hit my G spot. I threw my head back letting out a loud moan feeling my orgasm nearing. My body shuddered as I creamed on his fingers.

I sat up trying to rip the towel that was separating me from my destination when Amari stopped me.

"I'm not going to let you continue unless you're ready."

I shook my head rapidly biting my lip. "I'm ready."

#Xavion POV

"Mom we just pulled up to the mall." I said into the phone.

"Alright boy. Please try not to kill her. I know you and your sisters don't like her. I don't either. My own personal reasons though. Still that is your father's child so be nice."

"Yes ma'am. Have fun on your tour."

She laughed. "Not too much fun. You know Becca is coming. She's not going to with that for real."

I laughed with her. "Alright mom. I love you."

"I love you too. Be careful." I hung up the phone turning off the ignition.
I rolled my eyes walking to the entrance of the mall. My mother had me going to the mall with my sister. Not Twin or Lia but Kimberly. I don't understand why I'm forced to do this when she can't even stand the bitch.

I looked back to see her slowly trailing behind.

"Hurry the fuck up. I don't want to be here all day with you."

She smirked walking up and grabbing my dick. "I know you're my brother and all but you just too fine. I'm sure Vanessa can share."

I smacked her hand grabbing her up by her throat slamming her into somebody's truck. "Look bitch. The only reason I'm with you right now is because my mom said and I love her. If you say my girlfriends name again I'll beat your ass like your a nigga on the street. You got it?"

She couldn't say anything because she couldn't breathe but she nodded. I let her neck go falling to the ground. I shook my head before walking away.

All three of my parents raised me better then to put my hands on a lady but she disrespected me and my girl. I'm not just going to allow that.

She wiped her eyes standing up and following behind her.

I wanted to be with Vanessa right now instead of with this chick. She was nothing but trouble.

How do you feel about Vanessa's decision?

Oh shit Amari and Xylia about to do the do lol

Do you think she should've lost it?

Amari reaction to gay people?

What about Xavion's outburst ?

Vote comment leave some feedback. Much love الحب والقوة

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

217K 8.7K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
674K 35.8K 51
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
701K 27.2K 75
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...