California Love (Eazy-E x Jad...

By Iam_QueenJay

Jada is just a girl from around the way who happens to catch the eye of Eric Wright. Jada and Eric eventually... More

Author's Note
1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
26
27
28
29
30
31

17

1.4K 98 37
By Iam_QueenJay

(A/N: There is Sexual Content in this chapter.)

Eazy

While working on our first album, "NWA and the Posse", I was also recording songs for a solo album I wanted to put out on Ruthless as well. After this album came out next year, the solo album would be released after. I figured that we would focus on N.W.A's album primarily and then my own. After releasing "Boyz In The Hood", we released a few more songs. I knew our fans would be looking forward to even more music down the road.

We had been working almost everyday on music. It kept me from home more than expected, but if I was gonna quit the game I needed to put my all into this music shit. So that's what I did. Music was making us a little money, but it wasn't enough to completely pay the bills. So I did music and I still dealt on the side. I had to support my family someway.

A miracle of modern creation, Eazy E's on the set
Hyped up with the bass, And a little bit of what ya love
From a brother who's smooth like a criminal, I mean subliminal.
Otherwise known as a villain. Because I'm ruthless, When I spot a sucka, I kill 'em
But most I think know not to deal with me. Yo, it's obvious, tell 'em who you came to see

Dre stopped the record and I took off my headphones. It took a couples of takes, but I was finally done with this first song for my own album. I made my way out of the booth and walked over to Dre.

"Yo E that shit was dope man." Cube said dapping me up.

"Thanks man. You know I couldn't do it without y'all though. We a team." I said.

"Fasho, fasho." Ren says.

Dre and Yella worked on the song, while me and Cube did some catching up.

"Everything alright at home?" Cube asked.

I'm assuming he must've been talking to Kim. Jada hadn't been too happy with the fact that I was always working these days. She made it clear that she didn't trust me as much as she did. I couldn't quite blame her after all that's happened, but she still stood by my side nonetheless.

I haven't had time for any woman other than her at the moment. Between the studio and everything else, I was always busy. Too busy to get busy with my own woman, let alone another.

"I mean I guess. Jada and I haven't been spending as much time together. Shit, by the time I get home she's already in bed most days." I started. "I'm out early in the mornings to get to work. It's a lot sometimes I guess."

"Shit who you telling?" Cube sat up. "Kim's pregnant man and I don't think her moms will be happy about that."

I patted his back. "Congratulations man!"

He looked at me. "Thanks E. But forreal, I don't know if I'm ready to be a father. I mean of course I'm gonna care take of her and the baby. Shit, I don't know what to think right now."

I sat up. "Always take care of your responsibilities. You'll learn as you go. With time comes wisdom. I wasn't ready for no baby nigga, but I stepped up and did what I had to do." I shrugged. "You'll figure it out, don't sweat."

"I don't know about all that. Plus Kim's mom tripping hard."

"It'll all work out man. Kim mama probably going through a lil phase or some shit. You acting like a drama queen." I said laughing.

He looked at me with his natural mug upon his face.

"Your really acting like a hoe right now Eric." He said with crossed arms, which caused me to laugh even more.

"Mane fuck you." Cube said laughing, as he got up from the couch.

"Whatever nigga. I gotta go."

I walked out the studio into the noisy, yet empty streets Compton. Looking down at my watch, I noticed that it was only eight-thirty. I'm sure Jay would be happy that I'd be home earlier tonight.

I hopped into my impala and headed home, which was only about fifteen minutes away. When I pulled up home, I shut off the engine and got out of my car. I locked it and walked up the steps. Before I could open the door, Jada had already made it there. I stepped into the house and looked at her.

She was done up in a little makeup and had her hair up. I hadn't seen her like this in a while, so I was curious to know what the special occasion was.

"You look fine as hell. Come here so I can get a better look." I said closing the door behind me, locking it.

She walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"What you looking this good for? What's the occasion?" I said undressing her with my eyes.

"Well Rii's with your parents for the night, so I figured we could spend some much needed alone time together." Jada says, unbuttoning my jacket.

"Give me ten minutes." I said kissing her neck. "And I'm all yours."

Jada

(A/N: If you're uncomfortable with reading about sex, I suggest you skip ahead if so. I am not perfect and I try my best. Enjoy. xoxo)

Between all that's been going on, Eric and didn't have much time to ourselves like we used to. I was happy for him and the boys, but sometimes I needed quality time with my own man. I figured I'd put on something nice for him tonight since Henrii was staying with Kathie and Richard for the night. We both needed some quality alone time with one another.

I heard the shower shut off and I knew that Eric would be out soon. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked okay, even thought I'm sure that my hair would be ruined by the end of the night anyways.

I heard the door open and Eric walked into the room, just in a towel that hung dangerously low on his waist. He smirked at me, undressing with those beautiful brown eyes of his. Eric wrapped his arms around me and looked at me through the mirror.

His hands traveled up my back and to the straps of my black, lace bra. Eric slowly took it off and I felt it fall to my feet. He placed a kiss on the back of my neck and then along my shoulder. My heart began beating faster and I felt a puddle form between my legs. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips.

Eric picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his now bare waist. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down gently. Eric quickly disposed of the underwear I was wearing, throwing them on the floor.

He stepped in between my legs and pushed himself inside of me slowly, pulling out, and then going back in. I threw my head back as he filled with me up with every inch he had to give.

"Oooh shit." I said biting my lip, watching him slide inside of me.

He began placing kisses all over my neck and chest as he thrusted into me, giving me slow, deep strokes. Eric groaned , whispering dirty things into my ear. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him more into me.

"Fuck." Eric grunts.

Eric pulls out of me and pulls me to the edge of the bed. He quickly flips me over onto my hands and knees before entering me again. He grabs a handful of my hair and put his other at the small of my back creating an arch. The room was filled with moans, the sound of the headboard against the wall, and an occasional smack here and there.

Pressure began to build up in my stomach and my body grew weak as I felt myself nearing the edge. Eric sped up, driving himself deeper into me.

"Oh my god." I choked out.

My body shook in pure pleasure as I released all over him. Eric wasn't too far behind. I felt him release inside of me before he pulled out. My body went limp and I felt back onto the bed. Eric laid beside me. Trying to catch my breath, I looked over at him. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, pulling the sheet over my naked body.

"What?" I asked looking away from him.

"I didn't say that I was finished." Eric says scooting closer, getting under the cover with me.

Kim

-A Day Later-

Cube and I had just left from my first appointment with my doctor. Apart of me felt scared out of my mind, but the other felt so much joy. I think Cube was nervous, because he asked many questions at the appointment. The ride home was pretty silent except for the radio playing in the car.

I looked over at him in the driver's seat. He appeared to be in deep thought as he drove. I was just as nervous, but we were in this together.

"Baby what's on your mind?" I asked grabbing his hand.

He squeezed my hand and glanced over at me for a second. Cube returns his attention back onto the road and he shrugs.

"Guess I'm just nervous about everything." He said. "I ain't scared of shit, but this right here? This shit got a nigga buggin'."

"O'Shea everything is gonna be okay. You're going to be a great father."

"Yeah and what if I'm not Kim?" He looks at me, while we're stopped at the light. "What if I fuck up?"

I ran my hands through his curls and I looked into his eyes. "We're gonna figure this out together. We will be great parents. Okay?"

He looks at me and sighs, nodding. "You right. I'm tripping." He says.

It wasn't too long before Cube pulled up in front of my place. He put the car into park and killed the engine.

"You think telling your mother right now is best?" Cube asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know." I looked over at the house nervously. "But she has to know Cube. I don't wanna be dishonest."

He nods. "If you think that's best, we can do it together."

I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "O'Shea you know that you aren't my mother's favorite person. I'll tell her. Okay?"

I grabbed my purse and pecked his lips before getting out of the car. I shut the door and walked up the pathway to the front door of my house. I waved Cube off before walking into the house. My mother was currently sitting on the couch painting her toes, and watching a rerun of Good Times.

"Hey mom." I said walking into the living room.

"Hey my Kimmy." She said looking at me, then back towards the television.

I sat my purse on the table and plopped down onto the sofa. I looked at her and she looked at me. I was trying to think of how I could tell her this. I knew that my mother would be upset.

What was the perfect way to tell a mother that her eighteen year old daughter had gotten knocked up?

"Mom we need to talk." I said.

I guess she could sense the seriousness in my voice because she shut the television off. I knew that I now had her undivided attention. I swallowed and sighed.

"Promise that you won't be angry." I said.

"Oh lord what did you get yourself into Kimmy?" She asked sitting the polish on the table.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I automatically became an emotional wreck. I felt like I was a disappointment. I didn't want her to be feel like she failed as a mother because of this. I didn't expect to get pregnant, but this is where I was. She scooted over next to me and pulled me into her arms.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." She said quietly as she tried to console me.

I sniffed and looked into her eyes. "Ma I'm pregnant."

She took a deep breath in and nodded, pulling me back in.

"Okay." She said rubbing my back. "Okay."

I expected her to be upset, but she wasn't. Her reaction caught me by surprise, but I wasn't complaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 165 23
-šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š­š”šžš² ššš«šž š¢š§ ššžš§š¢ššš„ šŽš‘ š‚š”š„šØšž š‘šØš›š›š¢š§š¬ ššš§š šŒššš«š¤ š’š„šØššš§ š”šššÆļæ½...
36.2K 1.2K 48
After Jasmine moved from Louisiana, she must allow herself to adjust to the crime, love, and school in Compton. She meets a few sweet guys on the way...
191K 6.9K 30
Just a year after the death of Terry's father, her mom has started dating again and Terry is not too fond of her mom's boy toy. Eric and Terry's rela...
131K 3.8K 83
''Boy, I can't seem to get you outta my head But there's something about you that makes me smile Don't change, I like the way you make me feel Can...