His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle REMAKE

Chapter 50

41.7K 1.8K 728
By nijaspencer

A'leah

"That was a great sermon Reverend Ceaser. I really enjoyed it." I smiled.

"I'm glad you did suga. You take care of that bun in the oven." She grinned.

"I will."

She gave me a hug and we went our separate ways. August grabbed my hand and pecked my lips.

"I'm hungry as hell baybeh." He pouted.

"Uncle Aug das' a cuss word." Kay-Kay said.

"No it's not. It's in the bible."

"Mommy, is hell in the bible? Uncle
Aug said it and I said it's a cuss word."

"It depends on how you use it baby. Go get in the car so we can head to Maw-Maw's." Cha instructed.

Kay-Kay kissed my cheek and ran to the car with Chay and Mya following behind her.

"Mommy. I go wiff gwandma pease." Mason asked.

"Me too." Miracle giggled.

"Meeee twee!" Aiden smiled.

"Go ahead."

"Yay!" The giggled.

I watched them run to Mama Sheila's car and mess with the girls. I shook my head. They are a mess.

"You look so cute pregnant boo." She cooed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I see you August looking all suave." She complimented.

"Yeah I know. I look good as always." He smirked, as he popped his imaginary collar.

I laughed and shook my head. "Don't get cocky big head."

"I'a know what else b-"

"So do I but I know what's bigger." I whispered in his ear.

He bit his lip and chased me to the car. I ran around the Range Rover, making sure he couldn't see me. I felt his arms grab me from behind and kiss my cheek.

"I love you baybeh."

"I love you more baybeh." I mocked as I pecked his lips.

He helped me into the car and walked around to his side, getting in.

"Y'all cut it out. Being nasty on the Lord's ground. Don't make me get my belt." Maw-Maw threatened.

"Yes ma'am."

"Aight Maw, get in the car." August chuckled.

"Getcho ass out and help me in boy. I got men from the congregation watching me hurry up."

I laughed. August shook his head, got out, helped Maw-Maw in and got back in the car.

"We'll trail you August!" Mama Sheila yelled.

"Aight!" August yelled back.

He made sure nothing was coming before he drove off with Mama Sheila trailing behind us.

"Did Cha and the girls ride with Mama Sheila Maw-Maw?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't think I don't see you glowing gal." She smirked.

"Maw-Maw I have a natural glow." I said, feeling my cheeks getting hot.

"Yeah mhm. You don't have ta' lie baybeh, Maw-Maw knows. I had that same glow when I slept with deacon Johnson."

"Maw-Maw you slept with deacon Johnson?"

"Yes I did. That would have been August's granpa."

"Maw-Maw das' nasty. I'on wanna hea' that." August groaned.

I snickered and shook my head.

"Is that why sister Sarah kept giving you dirty looks?"

"Yup. She think I stole her man. He was single and still is. Ain't my fault he wants me."

August parked the car in Mama Sheila's driveway. He got out and helped me and Maw-Maw out.

"Mommy!" The kids yelled.

"Yes?" I asked as I waddled towards the front door.

"We missed wou." They pouted.

"Mommy missed you too."

Mama Sheila opened the door and headed straight to the kitchen with Maw-Maw behind her.

"Chay take the kids to the livingroom please." Cha instructed.

"Yes ma'am." She grinned.

All the kids ran into the livingroom. August wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"What do you want big head?"

"You." He mumbled into my neck.

"That's why I got another grand baybeh on the way." Maw-Maw said as she shook her head.

"It's not me it's him." I pouted.

"You don't be sayin' that behind closed doors though, or last night and this morning." He mumbled in my ear.

I bit my lip and elbowed him in the chest, blushing hard.

"Y'all are so cute." Cha cooed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Leah what if you have twins again?" Mama Sheila asked.

"I'd get my tubes tied after I'd have them." I laughed.

"No you wouldn't. I want six more."

"I am not popping out six more babies."

"Y'all will be the black brady bunch." Maw-Maw joked.

All the food was warmed up in the oven and ready to go. I washed my hands and made kool aid for the kids.

"Wazzam fam. Trav is here." Travis announced as he held Callie.

"Eeeaah." She giggled as she reached for me.

I took her from Travis and kissed all over her face. Callie was such a cutie.

"Why you gotta hog my niece up?" August asked.

"Why do you have that pimp hat on in the house?" I replied, playfully knocking it off his head.

"Y'all cut it out and go set up the table now." Mama Sheila instructed.

August

"I'm just blessed ta' be outta the hood and make somethin' of myself you kno'? I'a kno Mel would be proud of me." I smiled.

"Yes he would baby." My mama smiled.

"I couldn't be more proud of August. I've been by his side at his worst and he's continuing to grow each day. He's an amazing dad and fiancé. I just can't wait to walk down the aisle and say I do." Leah grinned.

I leaned over and pecked her lips a few times, brushin' my thumb against her cheek.

"I'm very proud of Travis, getting the lead role in Lackawanna Blues. I know making it to Broadway has been your dream and I'm glad that you get a chance to fulfill it." Cha smiled.

"I'a 'preciate it Cee. Everything I do is fa' my lil princess right hea'." He cheesed goofily.

Callie giggled and touched his face. Everybody "aw'd". God really blessed me wit' a beautiful family.

"Uncle Aug are you gonna make more music?" Mya questioned.

"Of course baybeh. I'm workin' wit' Lil Wayne and Ricky Rozay." I replied.

"Mommy can we meet Lil Wayne? He is so fine." Chay daydreamed.

"And he too old fa' you." Travis and I said simultaneously.

"I can still dream." Chay pouted.

"I'll think about it." Cha answered.

Miracle crawled onto my lap, holdin' her chicken wing in her hand. This lil' girl could eat and stay tiny as hell.

"Whatchu' want princess?"

"You daddy."

"Wuzzam?"

"Shicken."

"What about it?"

She laid back on me and kept eatin'. Everybody laughed.

"She looks jus' like you sis." Travis said.

"I know. I want another little girl but whatever God blesses us with is fine with me." Leah smiled.

"Das' right."

"Come here Miracle so mommy can clean you up."

"Tay."

I helped Miracle down and watched her run to Leah.

"I need to run to the store really quick, I'll be back. Does anyone need anything?"

"Pick me up some gummy bears." Maw-Maw requested.

"Anybody else?"

"No." Everybody said.

Cha kissed the girls' cheeks and left. Travis walked upstairs ta' put Callie down fa' a nap.

"I'm ti'ed. If anybody needs me I'll be in my room." Maw-Maw yawned.

"Ma, go relax or sumn. I got the dishes."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright baby."

She kissed my cheek and walked upstairs.

"Baby I think the kids are sleepy too. Should we go home or stay here?" Leah asked.

"We can stay. If we go home we gone be doin' the same thing there so we mines well stay. Go ahead and take them ta' they room and I'll get started on the dishes."

"Okay."

I took my tie off and rolled up my sleeves, walkin' into the kitchen. I piled all the dishes into the sink, and started ta' wash the dishes.

"As soon as I walked them upstairs, they all fell out on their beds and fell asleep." Leah laughed.

"They was ti'ed that's why."

Leah wrapped her arms around me from behind and pecked my neck.

"Don't start. I'll have you laid out on this counter." I warned.

"You wouldn't dare." Leah said as she bit her lip.

I washed my hands, dried them off and put Leah on the counter. I leaned in, takin' her bottom lip in between my teeth as she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I stuck my hand up her dress, pullin' her thong down. Leah's hands played in my hair as she deepened the kiss. I sucked on her tongue hearin' her moan.

She unbuckled my pants and lowered them with my boxers. I gripped her waist, slowly enterin' her. She pounced on me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I thrusted my hips forward and pulled back. Leah threw her head back and started bouncin' on my dick. I rested my hands on her ass, thrustin' into her hard, givin' her long, deep strokes.

"Oouu fuck!" She moaned.

She clawed at the back of my shirt. I put my hand over her mouth and laid her down on the counter, brushin' my thumb against her clit.

I slowly slide out and smacked my dick against her pussy, hearin' her precum swish around and smack against our skin.

I spread her legs wide open and shoved my dick back inside her, thrustin' my hips forward. I gripped her thighs and pumpin' in and out of her.

"Cum fa' daddy ma." I smirked.

"Shit!" She hissed.

I felt her walls tighten around my dick. Without warnin', she squirted and I came inside her.

"I fucking love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you more." She said, tryin' ta' catch her breath.

"How bout we finish upstairs?"

"I'd like that."

I fixed myself up and carried her bridal style out the kitchen, going upstairs.

--

These freeaaakks 😝

I finally got the chance to update. I swear school has been stressful this past week.

This story reached 600k this past week and His Miracle is almost at 1 million reads. You guys are truly amazing 😘

Check out idefinebeauty 's Talkin Shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 27 3
In the diverse streets of New York, where worlds collide, two souls from opposite neighborhoods cross paths. Their unexpected encounter creates the f...
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...
42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
7.6K 612 44
August Alsina 2023 ღ