Hope || HS ✔️

By fuckerings

THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years ol... More

WARNING
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Chapter 7

1.7K 94 9
By fuckerings

"Sometimes, when people are falling in love, they burst into flames and lose it.

The words replayed into my mind many, many times.

I turned to look at Harry and he wasn't looking at me anymore. He went back to his old position, head laying on headrest and eyes looking out the window.

"What?" The words poured out of my mouth before I could stop them.

I turned to face the road again.

"We are here." Was all he said, ignoring my question.

It's funny because I was driving the car the whole time, and wasn't even thinking we were close to home. I just wanted Harry to say what he said, if I heard him correctly.

I could've been hallucinating or hearing things or Harry must've said it. I know the words came out of his mouth either way.

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry slamming the car door shut. I watched him through the car walk into my building. Why did I bring him to my home? Why not his?

I got out of the car and started sprinting to catch up with Harry. I needed to know what he said.

"Harry!" I screamed, breathing heavily, watching him stand at my door.

I was so confused.

He turned to look at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What did you say in the car?" I asked, still breathless.

He looked down at the carpet, eyebrows still furrowed. He then, opened his mouth to speak.

"I didn't say anything." He kept his gaze at the floor.

I don't know why, but I felt horrible when he said that. My heart felt like it broke in pieces and I don't know why.

"Why didn't you stop hitting him?"

I know I was testing him, but I needed to know. I was losing my patience.

He lifted his face from the floor and looked me straight in the eyes.

"That remains a mystery." He smiled, repeating my words I spoke a while back.

I walked over to my door and unlocked it. I walked in, with Harry on my back.

"Your face. We need to get it cleaned up." I said, turning around to observe it.

"I'm fine, Anne. I can do it myself." He stood his ground.

"Harry, just shut the fuck up and let me help you."

He started to laugh. He gave in.
I guided him to my bathroom. He pushed himself up on the counter, me standing in between his legs. He was so damn tall.

As I started to clean his face, he spoke.

"Would you have told me what he did to you at the party?" He said seriously.

"What do you mean?

"When you walked away from him, would you have told me what he did to you?"

He knew what I would do. He knew.

"Yes." I said, cleaning the cut under his eye.

I didn't dare to make eye contact with him. He could figure me out so easily. And k think he noticed this too.

"You're lying. You wouldn't have. I know you wouldn't, Anne." He continued.

"You wouldn't have because you would've been scared. Fuck Anne, you need to know that I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what, and protect you. I need you to tell me these things." His voice started getting higher and higher.

"Okay, Harry."

He seemed to relax at my answer. And I was glad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 8.7K 27
❝You're such a fucking slut❞ ❝We'll see who's talking when you come back begging me to fuck you❞ WARNING: This story will include graphic sex scenes...
36.9K 832 23
Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀʀɢᴀʀᴇᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜ...
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
2.7K 130 24
Harry and Evelynn aren't speaking. Evelynn is sitting quietly in the background while Harry releases a new album and becomes a global superstar all...