I Don't Wanna Live Like A Bro...

By bmtharemylife

Katherine (Kathy) just moved to Sheffield for Senior year. She is pretty much having to start her life all ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note - I'm So Sorry Guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

322 18 12
By bmtharemylife

** Zahara's P.O.V. **

**Lunch **

**WARNING: Explicit content, if you are sensitive to any sexual content, please do NOT read!!!!! Yes- there is sex without consent.**

I leaned against the railing and relaxed; eyes closed as I breathed out slowly- the wind blowing gently and blowing the smoke cloud away. It was quiet and peaceful. Then i heard it.

The snickers and barked laughter made my skin crawl and a smirk rise to my lips. Mellow thoughts turned sharp and I finished off the cigarette; dropping the but and smashing my heel against it. Snuffing out the flame.

"Hey!! Goth prick!" A voice cried out and I turned; black lips pursed in sour disappointment.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Seems the pack got bored of beating Oliver. About time douche wagons." Zahara said; hands on her hips as bracelets jingled and corset moved. They surrounded me and i bit the inside of my lip- nervous. I could protect myself if it really came down to it... but four people at once was a long stretch.

"Looks like the slut has humor. Interesting. Maybe we need to go a little farther. Get her on her knees." One said and bile coated my throat- but I scoffed. I wanted to throw up.

"Like hell. Maybe if I make you bow I'll forgive you." I said; crossing my arms across my chest. Someone grabbed me from behind; arms wrapping around my chest and locking my hands to my chest. I tried to pull away but they closed in tighter and I could feel the tears building in my eyes sockets.

"Maybe we'll have a little fun with you first." He whispered in my ear and I opened my mouth to scream. Before i could make any noise someone punched my throat and I closed my eyes tight in pain. The guy who'd me trapped squeeze tighter and I gasped, struggling to breathe suddenly. This was about to happen- I was about to be ruined for life.

"Make sure she doesn't scream- or struggle for the matter. No one wants to hear the witch scream." The lead said and the last two guys seemed nervous and fidgety suddenly. One spoke up.

"H-hey, we don't have to..." One of them whispered, and the leader spun around to face them.

"Shut it Daniel!! You can't say a god damn word this far in!! Leave if you want- but know that Luke will send us after you!!" The leader said, and Daniel cringed.

"Jack- I think we can just beat her up, like we do Oli..." He trailed off,

Jack spun, snarling as he glared at a Daniel, clearly having enough of his bullshit.

"God damn it Daniel!! I just fucking told you to shut the hell up!! Either follow the rules or get lost bitch!" Jack spat, because if he screamed that would attract attention he didn't want. My throat hurt- but I was going to scream anyways- I had to.

"HE-" The guy holding me spun me around and slammed me onto the ground, and I gasped from the pain, white stars dancing in my vision.

"Don't you ever try that again slut." He smiled at the irony of his owns words and I turned my head, being able to turn my body just enough so I wouldn't throw up on myself. My throat burned and the asphalt right at my nose smelled horrible- especially since the sun was baking it now.

"Damn... Move her from the spot." Jack said and the guy holding me seemed hesitant now, I stared at him pleadingly- but he just silently picked me up and moved me away, gently placing me upon the ground before straddling me to pin me down. Jack and Daniel were still arguing, with increasing force and I raised my head, ready to bang it against the ground to knock me out. The guy holding me grabbed my neck, stopping me. He shook his head just the slightest- eyes darting to Jack. He wasn't facing us.

'Wait.' He mouthed and his fingers moved along my neck, pressing down at the sides of my neck, where the blood rushed to my head to give it to the brain. (brain fart, I forgot the word) He was blood choking me. I kept silent and slowly- my vision was starting to grow dark as my brain loss blood. We both knew I was going to get raped, but at least this way I shouldn't be conscious when it happened. I was almost out, I was almost gone, but Jack spun around- which had the guy pull his hand away, allowing the blood to rush back into my head.

"The bitch was about to cry out so I was cutting off her vocals." The guy above me said and Jack nodded approvingly. He really was an idiot wasn't he? I closed my eyes tightly as I swallowed thickly, maybe I would have to resort to my method after all.

"Get off her and holds her arms and shoulders down. We can't have her trying to escape now." Jack said and I wanted to scream.

"Jack, you-"

"What!! Are you going to defy me to Brendon!" Jack screamed, and I flinched.

"This is wrong." Was all he said, and Jack snarled, unbuttoning his pants and pushing them down. What happened next I do not want to say, for it was a crime to even commit it. Not that the school would care, he'd probably get off with a warning. At least my parents would sue his family.

I was raped- there's no sugarcoating it. Jack raped me in cold blood, and Brendon didn't watch. When it was over Jack ran, and so did the guy who had kept silent when Daniel was arguing for me. Daniel and Brendon stared at me. My skirt was torn and there was blood and cum on my legs and the ground. I felt numb and cold- worthless and useless. No one would help me.

"Go get Oli." Brendon whispered, taking off his jacket and slightly helping me up. He rested the jacket across my legs, hiding the crime and gently grabbed my shoulders, looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, and I noticed the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"If you ever need anything, please contact me." He whispered before he let me go and left quickly. I let myself lay back down as I wept, curling (just barely) into a small ball.

I don't know how long i had laid there- but I heard footsteps pounding before someone crouched beside me.

"Oh god." They whispered and I pulled my face out of my chest to look to see who it was. Oli was staring back at me.

"Oli." I said before bursting into tears again. He sat me up, letting me lean heavily against him as he pulled out his phone.

"Hello?" He proceeded to keep talking and I zoned out, still weeping- just onto his arm now. He had an arm wrapped around my shoulders, holding me to his side before he hung up.

"Just wait a few more minutes, they're coming and you'll get help. I'm so sorry I wasn't here before. I'm so. fucking. sorry." He said softly and I shook my head, moving my arms to hug him instead of myself. My makeup was a mess, eyeshadow and mascara everywhere, but it didn't matter. Oli just sat on the ground and held me- he had moved so that my face would face his stomach, and had his legs stretched out and my head resting on them as I cried. He kept muttering about how everything would get better- it had to.

He even started to sing at one point, the lyrics I didn't recognize and there was really no set tune to it, but somewhere inside it was comforting me, even if it didn't seem to be doing much at the moment. The few snippets I did catch were talking something about praying or whatever.

It had been a few minutes later when I heard it, sirens and voices. I cringed, hiding my face in Oli's stomach, holding tighter to him at the same time. He just kept shushing me softly.

"It's help, don't worry." He said and many pairs of footsteps came running forward, voices shouting to each other.

"Don't leave me, please!!!!" I cried to Oli, pulling my head away from his stomach to look at him. He nodded.

"Of course I won't." He said, and I could faintly feel his heart rate picking up just the slightest before someone pulled me away gently.

"Sweetheart, we're going to move you to a stretcher, but I need for you to work with me okay? It's going to hurt, and your boyfriend can stay with you in the back of the truck, but I need you to work with me." A voice said, and I looked to her, breathing heavily as I slightly nodded. She wore long sleeves and gloves. She carefully picked me up, arms going behind my back and underneath my knees. I groaned in pain when she lifted me up and quickly moved me to the stretcher. I was laid against the stretcher and I held myself, everything a blur.

"Sam." I whispered, and I noticed Oli standing beside me.

** Sam's P.O.V. **

I couldn't tell what I was looking at- especially since everyone was trying to push onto the tennis field- but being stopped by the police who were lined up. I somehow shoved to the front and looked at the scene. We were actually quite a ways away but close enough I guess.

Zahara was laying on a stretcher, and I nearly vomited. I could see the blood stains from here, and not to mention some blood had been soaked up by the stretcher and that it was now leaking down the sides. Oli stood beside her, looking worried as hell. I tried to shove past a police officer but he wouldn't have it.

"But she's my girlfriend!! Please!" I cried out, and the police officer didn't budge, but he did look sad.

"I'm sorry I can't without permission." I looked to Zahara, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Zahara! Z!!" I cried out and Oli looked in my direction before talking to the lady that was doing something with Zahara. They were talking and he pointed at me, and she looked over her shoulder to see me. After a moment she called someone over to her and talked with them, and I figured it was about me. The person jogged up, tapping the police officer's shoulder, he moved his arm and I darted past, stopping right next to Oli.

"What happened? Why is she bleeding so much?" They lifted the stretcher and placed her in the back of the ambulance and the woman who seemed to be in charge looked at me, walking up to me and looking torn with a decision.

"You're Sam correct?" I nodded, looking as they closed the doors to the ambulance.

"I'm going to need you to ride with me while I explain what happened to Zah-ara." She was unused to speaking names that weren't full fledged british. I looked to Oli and he gently grabbed my shoulder, eyes red.

"If I had gotten there earlier." He whispered and I looked between the woman and him confused.

"It's not your fault son. Come Sam, he needs to speak with the police." She gently placed a hand on my back and lead me away to a car, the ambulance was gone.

"What happened?" I asked when i got in the car. She got in a buckled up, starting up the car.

"Zahara was raped."

** I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm sorry it took so much before I updated the story. School started and I need to concentrate on my education. Also, the whole chapter was written however thanks to stupid technology it was deleted. So the chapter had to be rewritten. Sorry if it's not as perfect and good as it came out the first time however it's hard to remember what has been written down. Yes, there was a rape 'scene' but since Crimson felt it would make a lot of you guys uncomfortable she really just skipped over it- and she's sorry if it brought anything up or made you feel upset, that is far from what she intended. Feel free to give me any kind of advice **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 8.8K 29
"You showed me I should love myself." BOOK ONE OF THE SHELL SERIES Jacqueline Sander's life changes when she meets Dylan Adams. ...
287K 9.6K 39
Liliana White has spent her entire seventeen years having an indescribable hate for Oliver Sykes. In her eyes- he's nothing more than a cocky wanker...
15.7K 393 23
Amelia Pixie is forced to move to Sheffield to live with her dad after having a past of drug and alcohol abuse. On her first day of school she sees...
4.4K 251 33
Here we are 4 years on, since THAT tour with Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six and Young Guns. Alexandra Nicholls has given birth to a little girl...