The Hood Will NEVER Love You...

By ashonthadon

The Trilogy you'll all been waiting for is here. Tamel Richards, known to the world and all its' haters as Me... More

Prologue
Chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
epilogue

chapter seven

7.7K 457 175
By ashonthadon

Train drove non-stop until he almost got to Baltimore. His eyes were weighing down on him and despite Charmaine claiming she can drive, Train already had enough brushes with death for the moment.

Train managed to get a room at a hotel on the outskirts of town, He was tired and just needed to crash for a few hours. He also felt he needed a shower because he was smelling a little funky.

He didn't really bring any clothes with him. When he had decided that he was taking the trip out to get Charmaine, he didn't plan it all the way through. Charmaine suggested just washing the clothes they had in the sink and going shopping the next day. Train agreed but at that moment he would have agreed to anything, he just wanted to relax so he could be alert later.

Train got the key from the front desk clerk and headed to the room with Charmaine in tow. The night clerk was breaking his neck to look at Charmaine through the glass partition but Train paid it no mind.

Train made it to the room his key card said and swiped it across the lock. The lock beeped and Train opened the door. There was only one bed, a night stand, a 32 inch television mounted on the wall, and a bathroom on the far right. The carpet in the room looked old and moldy but Train didn't care. He only cared about getting his rest.

"Want to do shifts," Train said taking off his shirt.

"Excuse me," Charmaine gasped.

"I mean turns sleeping in the bed," Train retracted. "I mean I know you still young fresh and green under there and I don't want you getting any ideas."

"Oh, please," Charmaine rolled her eyes.

But Charmaine was checking out Train's body as he tossed his sweatshirt on and then pulled down his sweatpants revealing his strong and muscular thighs. He turned around to see Charmaine staring at him.

"Um, hello, earth to Charmaine," Train laughed. "Don't look at what you can't handle."

Charmaine laughed too. "Please, give me a break."

Train kicked off his Timberland construction boots off and flopped on the bed to pull the rest of his sweatpants off. Charmaine looked at Train who had on nothing but a pair of boxers on.

Train covered his chest with his hands. "Stop looking at me like a piece of meat. I have a face."

Charmaine just shook his head. "Whatever."

"Look, I'm tired, I'm going to hop in this shower and then take a nap," Train informed. "I got first dibs on the bed. I'm sorry Ladies first only matters to me on two occasions. One is entering a building or vehicle, the second is catching an orgasm. Everything else is pretty much up for grabs."

Charmaine bit her bottom lip. "Is that so?"

"Don't get no ideas, young buck," Train said. "I don't want you to get sprung and have to explain to the next man you mess with why my name is tattooed on three places on your body."

"You are so cocky," Charmaine noticed.

"You got the first part right," Train winked. "You don't need to know Y."

Train yawned. "What am I doing? I must be tired. I'm flirting with a high schooler like it's a prom night and I'm 13 again."

"I'm not a high schooler," Charmaine defended.

"Whatever you say, shorty," Train replied getting up from the bed. "I'm taking a shower. No wet dreams while I'm in there. I'll be back looking for puddles."

"You're not all that," Charmaine announced.

"That's not what your eyes say," Train remarked. 'But like I said, I don't want you to go through withdrawal."

Train walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Charmaine heard the shower running and she smiled. She couldn't help but picture Train's complete package running through the hot water. Charmaine leaned against the wall and stared at the door.

Charmaine had to admit to herself. She did want Train. Train was unlike any other man she ever knew. Train was conceited but he made you want to be around him. He didn't give a fuck about anything. He could be in the middle of a gunfight, bullets flying everywhere and still have time to crack a joke. Charmaine could see why ladies love Train so much. He made you feel gitty. Charmaine didn't know how to take someone like Train.

"Real slow and hard," Charmaine answered the question in her head out loud.

Charmaine immediately covered her mouth with her hands even though Train was still in the shower and didn't hear.

"I can't do this," Charmaine whispered to herself. "Have to be a good girl."

The water stopped running and Charmaine heard movement behind the closed bathroom door. Charmaine stepped back from the wall as Train opened the bathroom door with a towel draped around his waist.

"I don't know if you want to wash my boxers," Train said coyly.

"Doesn't matter," Charmaine said and her eyes shifted to the towel and the bulge that was poking out.

"Ok because I can sleep with those on," Train suggested.

"Just get in the bed," Charmaine said then realized how it sounded. "I mean get your rest."

Train nodded. "Sure."

Train pulled back the covers of the full sized bed and got in the bed putting the covers over him.

"You're going to be alright?" Train asked.

Charmaine nodded. "Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you're drooling like you want a Scooby snack," Train chuckled.

Charmaine felt embarrassed as she wipe the piece of drool that did come from her mouth.

"I'm just thirsty," Charmaine defended.

"I bet you are," Train winked.

"You wish," Charmaine said.

"Uh huh," Train patted the pillows on the bed then rested his head. "Night, Drama Queen."

"I'm not Drama's anything," Charmaine quickly protested,

Train looked at her. "What?"

"Nothing," Charmaine said. "Just go to sleep."

Train closed his eyes and Charmaine heard light snoring coming from him.

Charmaine walked to the bed and saw that Train had fallen asleep that fast. She felt a sigh of relief. Charmaine knew she wanted to jump in that bed and ride that man like she did in her dream at the hospital. Even his light snoring was turning her on.

Charmaine quickly went to the bathroom and spotted Train's boxer on the sink. Charmaine decided to wash that first and hang it up first so if he got up in the middle of the night he could put it on.

Charmaine put his boxers on the towel rack to dry then grabbed the last towel that was still on the rack. She got undressed and turned on the tabs for the shower.

Charmaine stepped in the shower and let the water ran on her. She saw that Train left her some of the hotel soap, shampoo and conditioner on the small soap stand. Charmaine picked up the soap and reached for the wash cloth that was on the bathroom sink.

Charmaine started washing her body. But as the soap and water lathered her body, flashes of Train entered her mind. Her nipples got instantly erected. She started pinching them with one hand as she used her other hand with the wash cloth to rub her clit.

Charmaine couldn't believe what she was doing. Train had that effect on her. She never liked any guy like this. They were all corny and want-to-bees. Train was the real deal and he was inches away with inches to...

Charmaine felt the warmth of the rag and her fingers tingling her secret garden.

Charmaine moaned as she pinched her nipples and dropped the wash cloth to let her fingers enter her wet mound.

Charmaine closed her eyes as she felt the sensation both her hands were given her at different parts of her body. She moaned again biting her lips. She heard something. She opened her eyes to see Train standing there with a big grin.

"Told you," Train smirked.

Charmaine moved over so Train could enter the shower with her.

"It's Training Day," Train said stepping in the shower.

-

-

Tamel tried to contacting his receptionist through the phone intercom to see if there was any calls while he was having his meeting with Wiz. He knew some investors were coming by but they stated they would call and make an appointment.

After the third try, Tamel got out of his swivel chair.

"Maybe she went on lunch," Wiz suggested.

"She would have said something," Tamel said then pulled back one of the drawers on his large mahogany desk.

Train pulled out a container box and opened it.

"What are you doing?" Wiz asked tensing up now.

"I've survived the streets and the Streets by knowing two things," Tamel informed. "One is to know when something isn't right and the other to know when something ain't right."

Tamel used a small key on his key chain to open the lock box. Inside was his trusted Smith & Wesson 1911 silver plated 9mm Glock. He pulled it out.

"What do you think it is?' Wiz was getting worried now.

Tamel pulled back the slide of the Glock then watch it snap back. "I'm going to go find out."

Tamel walked slowly to the door of the office and leaned in. He heard footsteps coming from the outside leading up to his door.

Then he heard, "He's in there. Proceed."

Tamel ran away from the door.

Tamel grabbed Wiz and dragged him to the floor as he went down as well. It sounded like someone was chopping wood but Tamel knew better. He managed to crawl to his desk and look over and saw bullet holes now decorating the door and walls next to it.

"They are using silencers," Tamel thought to himself.

Wiz had cowarded behind the couch that was stationed in the corner for guests. Train ducked behind the desk as the door to the office flew open and what looked like a hockey puck shoot across the room.

Tamel closed his put his hands over his ears as best as he could as he saw a glimmer of flickering light shadow across the office.

Tamel had a little buzzing in his ear but not enough to disorient him. Tamel rose his head up just enough to see the first person dressed in a black suit enter his office. Tamel raised his gun and caught the first intruder in the chest.

The hitman fell backwards out of the office and Tamel ducked behind the desk again.

"I see we caught you at a bad time," Tamel heard a voice said coming from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I was in the middle of a meeting," Tamel replied back. "Come back in a little while and we'll talk."

"I'm afraid I can't do that," the voice insisted.

Tamel looked around and finally spotted the sprinkler heads that were on the ceiling.

"I was hoping to do this without a lot of bloodshed and noise," the voice was baiting him.

"Then you're going to hate this," Tamel said aiming his gun at the sprinkler heads.

9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 25
What would you do if the person who taught you that love can be painful was in front of you again? Will you try to fix it again? Will you try to get...
482K 13.9K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
44.6K 771 38
Tyga and Delaine have a beautiful relationship. It's rocky at times but, it comes back together stronger than before. Delaine knows about Tyga's ill...