Why Me?(Third book of Call me...

By percabethforever0414

After everything, things looked liked they were destinied to go right. Unfortuantely, they went left. Annab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Happy B-Day Percy
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
.... The Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Holiday Special
Epilogue
Wow.

Chapter 48

440 26 5
By percabethforever0414

Percy's POV

Chaos.

He stood in front of me, his arms spread protectively.

"Leave."

He cocked his head.

"Well.... I always wanted to kill him you know."

"Chaos."

I stepped from behind him, standing next to him.

"... I always wanted to fight him."

"Percy-"

A loud slap echoed across the arena.

"Are you crazy!" Victor yelled. "Let Chaos figure this out!"

"Please." my voice was low, so nobody could hear but Victor. "Please."

A blast of wind blew him across the arena and a loud thud reverbrated as he hit the wall. I stared in horror at Tartarus and he shrugged.

"Tartarus." Chaos warned. "This is my last warning.

"Percy."

I stared down at Annabeth's gray eyes.
"Get out of here." I hissed, grabbing her shoulders, an unconscious move trying to protect her. She stared down at my hands and picked them both off, holding my rough, bloodstained hands in her small white ones.

"You had enough." she said quietly.

I looked down, and my power seemed to leave me. My anger too.

"I'm sorry." I said, slipping my hands out of hers.

"I don't think I had enough."

I turned to Chaos, picking up my sword.

"Can you be the umpire for this round?"

"Percy-"

"Fighting to the death?"

"Well you can't exactly die..."

"What about this. We fight for 20 minutes. Not a second less or a second more."

"Deal."

Chaos stood still between the two rivals. He sighed.

"Fine." he grabbed Annabeth's shoulder and also got Victor.

We were left to fight, and I took a deep breath.

20 minutes.

He smiled.

I knew what I had to do.

I had to stay still.

That would be the way- the only way to die.

20 minutes.

I let out a long sigh.

I hope I die soon.

~

Victor's POV

It was worse than I thought it would be.

He really didn't move. Tartarus laughed- mangling him and he didn't make a sound.
Blood.

There was too much blood. Percy couldn't stay alive for longer. Tartarus stopped.

"No... This isn't it."

15 minutes left.
Percy stood up, and he teetered slightly to the side, but stood straight.

"Lets do a bet. Every time you fall over, a wave of monsters to camp."

He punched upward at his stomach, and he stumbled back, but he didn't fall. He gritted his teeth and he stabbed right through his head. Tartarus dodged to the side, because his blow was way too slow. He slashed his sword across his side, and his knees buckled and he fell to the ground. Tartarus snapped his fingers.

"About 100 monsters coming into camp."

Percy stood up. Blood dripped out of his mouth and stained the arena, which was already half stained with blood.

He was strong, but Tartarus was stronger. He was faster. And a lot more confident. Tartarus set his sword on Percy's shoulder, his blade right next to his neck.

One slash, and he would be dead.

Everyone in the crowd was silent. I knew exactly they were thinking.

How could he be beaten so easily?

"Do you want it?" Tartarus's voice sounded hauntingly like Chaos's. "Is this what you really want?"

His face fell, and his chest shook with unshead tears. He had enough tears to fill this whole arena.

I stared intently at the two opponents, and Percy said something, to quiet for anyone to hear. But I saw- I read his lips.

Please.

I banged my hands on the glass wall, wanting to go through the glass. Tartarus moved his sword, but it didn't go through his neck. It pushed him down, and he fell to the ground once again.

"Another 100." he said, snapping his fingers.

"Stand up. If you do well enough...." he scanned the crowd and his dark, insanely mad eyes stared through me. He smiled sadastically and whispered into Percy's ear, leaning down. Percy gritted his teeth and stood up, only to meet a blow on his leg. He stumbled to the side, but didn't fall over.

"Hey! You!" he pointed into the crowd. Everyone moved out of where he had pointed to as if it was a lazer.
"No. Our handsome little boy over there. Yes. You with the brown hair. Yeah. Sit in the middle."

"If he falls over, you die."

The boy's eyes widened.

"Don't."

Percy's voice was strong, unlike the state he was in. Tartarus cocked his head.

"Why. You think you can't stand it?"

"You're here for me."

"I am. This is the easiest way to put up a show."

A deep scowl etched his face. "Tartarus."

His sword cut down on his shoulder and it cut down deeply, and his body shook under the pressure of keeping his body upright. The sword was going way too deep. The boy was pale and he looked horrified. Percy's legs shook. I knew he would fall over soon.
He grabbed the sword, cutting his already deeply cut hands again. With trembling arms, he forced the sword out of his shoulder and Tartarus smiled.
"Well, the boy can live. But..."

He kicked Percy and he toppled over, to tired to stand anymore.

"100 more monsters. 5 seconds pass and 50 more."

He stood up again.

"300 monsters in camp. It would be chaotic, wouldn't it be?"

20 minutes.

The whistle blew. Chaos appeared between them and placed a hand on Tartarus's shoulder, making him dissapear into a fine, black sand. He grabbed Percy's shoulders tight.

"Omega. Can you hear me?"

He nodded weakly.

"Portal."

I ran towards him and wrapped his arm around my neck.
"We have to get to the infirmary first-"
"I need to go to camp." he said.
"Omega-"
He outstreched his arms, and a shimmery portal, flashing purple, orange, and green appeared. I grabbed Percy's arm.
"You can't-"

He stepped through the portal, and it closed firmly behind him.

979 words....

Hmm...

Oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.1K 31
His life was perfect after the war with Gaia. He was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. Camp only seemed to get better, new campers started...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
10.4K 398 21
After the giant war Percy is set up and betrayed by Annabeth and a select group of gods that see him as a threat, as he takes his last breath Chaos o...
351K 6.5K 46
Annabeth cheated on Percy his parents are gone and he has nothing left. The camp is filled with pain, why would he stay? He doesn't he goes alone. Hi...