No comment (mixed fandom stor...

By muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... More

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 41

38 0 0
By muchfanfics

I waited until all the guys were at my door before I got out. I saw that they had a little circle for me and Emer. I got in the circle and I held Emer's hand. We walked at a reasonable pace. I knew that they would not be able to get a good picture of me, because I was shorter than all of them. We walked into the building and into the elevator, before they separated.

"Are we going to have to do that again?" Emer asked. Tom picked her up, but she didn't let go of my hand.

"No, that was the only time that we were going to have to do that." Tom told her. She smiled and the elevator door binged. We walked to Macey's room. We saw that she was already dressed and had her stuff packed up. Nathan greeted her with a kiss. It was so sweet to see the two of them together.

"You ready to go home?" Nathan asked her. She smiled and looked around the room.

"Yeah, I am. Cara, are you ready?" She asked me. I smiled and shook my head. We stayed in the room as the nurses processed the paper work. She was so excited about living with us.

"I am still going to have to come up here, once a week." She told us.

"That is perfectly fine. We just want you to get healthy." Jay told her. An older nurse then walked in the room with papers.

"Okay, well I guess that this is goodbye. Remember, you can't have alcohol, tobacco, or any other drugs, except the ones that we give you." She said. Macey smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thanks so much! I will see you next week." Macey told her. The nurse handed the papers to Siva.

"Let's get going." She said. Nathan grabbed her suitcase and she walked out of the room and to the elevator. I was starting to get a little scared as we walked to the elevator. What if this became like my nightmares. We got in the elevator and it was really quiet.

"So are we going to go anywhere, after this?" Macey asked.

"We could, but first we should drop your stuff at the house." Jay told her. She smiled and looked at the doors.

"It has been three years, since I was able to walk out of these doors." She said. We all looked at her and she just stared at the doors, smiling.

"Nathan, I know that you want to hold my hand, but I think that Cara and I should hold hands. You are still my boyfriend." She said. She then kissed him on the cheek. The doors binged and opened. She grabbed my hand that the guys walked out, before us so that they would block the view of us.

"There's no turning back, now." I said. We walked out of the doors.

First, Siva and Nareesha then Tom, Kelsey, and Emer walked out. Then it was Max, Jay, and Nathan's turn. Finally, Macey and I walked out. They took pictures like crazy when we walked out. We kept hearing clicking and they were yelling questions at us. We would both say "No comment" to them. We went to the cars and got in. The little secret was out.

"That was crazy!" Macey said. I looked at her and laughed.

Once we got home, she looked around the house. She loved it all. Tom suggested that we go out for lunch. We agreed that it would be a good idea. We walked out of the house and down the street. Kelsey knew the perfect little fish and chip shop. Nathan and Emer were really excited to have Macey living with us.

We walked into the shop and got out lunches. I sat with Max, Jay, and Tom. We watched how happy Nathan and Macey looked with each other. She looked at him like he was everything in the world to him and he looked at her like she was his world. We all agreed that the two of them were good for each other. We then joked with Jay about how it was his turn and he just said that he wasn't ready, yet.

As we walked back to the house, there were some people that took pictures of us. I didn't really mind it. I just kept walking, with my head held high. This was me and there was nothing that could change.

At home, everyone split off. Kelsey and Tom went to their room, Emer and Jay went to check on Tia, and the rest of us stayed in the living room.

"That was so much fun! Thanks!" Macey told us.

"Anything for you." Nathan told her. He then kissed her lips. She pulled away and looked at us.

"So what are we doing, tonight?" She asked.

"they have a concert tonight. I am going to stay home, because I have to get up early tomorrow." Nareesha said.

"That's right! You are a shoe designer! That is so cool!" She said to Nareesha. Nareesha just smiled at her compliment.

"Would you like to come tonight?" Max asked Macey.

"I would love it!" She replied. Siva then pulled out a computer.

"Oh no, there are already articles on today." Siva said. He then set the computer on the coffee table. We all looked. There were a lot of photos. We read about it. They knew that Macey was Nathan's girlfriend and they knew that I was Max's. They didn't know who Emer was, they didn't know what happened to me, and they didn't know much about Macey.

"Looks like there is going to have to be an interview." I said. Everyone chuckled. I then heard our phone blow up with different ring tones. Siva logged onto his twitter. Nathan got up and grabbed his laptop. He logged into his and had Macey look over his shoulder. I replied to One Direction's texts to me.

"Wow, your fans are brutal." Macey said.

"Don't take anything that they are saying, personal." Nathan told her. she looked at him and smiled.

"You should take your own advice and not worry. Everything will be fine." Macey told him.

"Here, Max, you can use this. No one is really saying much on mine and I already tweeted." Siva said as he passed the computer. Siva and Nareesha then left the room. Max logged on and we saw the tweets pile on like crazy.

I saw a bunch that were calling me ugly. There were more that were telling him to break up with me. There were the ones that were saying that I was a charity case. Once in a while, there was one that was supportive of Max and I. Max sighed a lot. He then shut the laptop.

"I don't want to look at those, anymore." He said. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"It's okay." I told him. He then kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you more than anything." He told me.

"Yeah, that's cute and everything, but what about your fans? They deserve to know that you love her." Macey said.

"Let's do an interview, tomorrow." Nathan suggested.

"That sounds great." Max told him. He then looked at me and smiled.

"Why is it that we have gotten a lot more press, since I have met you, Miss Tomlinson?" He asked me.

"I think that I just do that." I joked with him.

We then went to my room for an intense make out session. It got disturbed by Emer running in. She was trying to hide from Jay. The two of them would have these epic games of hide and go seek. Max picked her up and got her on the bed. He put her under the covers, between us.

"Is she in here?" Jay said in a weird growly voice. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you talking about?" Max asked him. Jay then looked around.

"I am sorry for interrupting you two. I am just going to leave." He said. We listened to him walk up the stairs. Then Max got Emer out of the covers.

"Quick, now got to his room!" Max told her. She jumped off of the bed and ran out. We just laid there and laughed.

"We have to get going. You ready?" He asked me. I got off of my bed and we walked into the living room. Nathan and Macey had fallen asleep on the couch. Nathan was holding Macey, like she was going to slip away from him.

"I would actually feel bad for waking them." Max said. I laughed and stood there with him. I then heard Jay walk down the stairs.

"Emer has gotten really good at this game." He commented. He then walked up the stairs to the guys wing. Tom and Kelsey then came into the room.

"Aw! That is too cute!" Kelsey said. Tom then took a photo.

"Are you tweeting that?" Max asked him. Tom nodded his head as he did so.

"Come on! Time to go!" Tom the screamed. Nathan woke up quickly and Macey fell off of the couch. We laughed at them. We then heard Jay scream and Emer laugh.

"I scared Jay!" Emer said as she ran down the stairs.

"Was it fun?" Max asked her.

"Yeah! Where is Siva?" She asked him. Usually when she asked that, she needed him for something.

"In his room. Knock before you go in." Nathan told her.

"She won't." Macey said. We listened for anything. Then we heard it. We heard Nareesha and Emer scream and Siva laugh.

"What did we tell you?" Kelsey said as Emer walked in the room.

"I didn't think that they would be naked!" She said. Tom then went into a laughing spree. Jay walked down the stairs and we filled him in on what happened.

"Are we ready to go?" Siva asked. We agreed that it was time to go.

We walked outside, where there was a van waiting for us. We filed in and drove to the location. I saw that we were going to a small venue. There were girls waiting outside for the guys. Siva had the driver drive us to the back of the building.

"Seev, what re you doing?" Kelsey asked.

"We are going to let you girls go in the back and we will go in through the front. I just thought that Emer would be a little scared with all the people and cameras." He explained. Kelsey smiled and grabbed Emer. Macey kissed Nathan and I gave Max a hug. We got out of the van and went into the building. 2 minutes later, we heard the girls screaming. Kelsey led us to some seats in the venue, because the backstage was pretty small.

"Are we going to get to see dad before the show?" Emer asked.

"Of course we will." Kelsey reassured her. It took a while, but the guys finally came into the venue. Tom found us immediately.

"Dad, I am not scared of them. I know that they love you and I want to do what you do." Emer told him.

"Emer it is a lot different than what you think it is." He told her.

"I still want to do it." She told him. Kelsey and him looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay, you can do it after the show. I have to go get ready. Can I get a kiss?" He asked her. She kissed him on the cheek and Kelsey kissed him passionately. Macey and I laughed at them. They broke apart and Tom winked at us. He then went to the backstage with the other guys. We sat down and talked about what we were going to do for the next couple of days. The guys had a lot of concerts to do and Nareesha was going on a business trip.

"Are you Kesley?" A girl asked her. We turned around to see that people were coming into the room and there were four girls standing there.

"I am Kelsey." She replied.

"Oh my god! And you two must be Cara and Macey!" The girl squealed.

"That is us! Whats up? How are you?" Macey said.

"I am awesome! I didn't think that I was going to get to meet you! Can I get a picture?" She asked. We smiled and agreed. She took a photo and we talked for a while. She would stare at my legs or arms, for a while, but then she would look at something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
556K 13.5K 40
[In Editing] Wrong place. Wrong time. That's what this is a case of. Jessie James just happened to be at the bank that day when Harry Styles, and the...
7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...
1.7K 150 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...